Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210993 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +60169108599 & +60108975016

Block 634 Bukit Batok Central
#01-104/106
Singapore 65063425.
Email:[email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Mok Wung. The Credit officer of the Foreign Operations department of the United Overseas Bank(UOB) Bukit Batok Central Branch, Singapore. I have a obscured business proposal for you. If you followed the news In 2012, Defense Minister Dawoud Rajha was killed when a suicide bomber struck the National Security building in the Syrian capital. Before his demise, UOB Singapore was one of the banks he had transactions with. He had a total of Sixty-four million dollars($64,000,000) in our bank and after calculating the first annual quarter interest, it has amounted to a total of sixty-four million, eight hundred and ninety-three thousand dollars ($64,893,000). I have a proposal that could make this money ours. Contact me if interested.

This is the news concerning the Syrian Minister - http://news.yahoo.com/syrian-defense-mi ... 06510.html

Yours sincerely,

Mok Wung.

Disclaimer:
THIS INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. PLEASE DELETE IF NOT INTERESTED AS THIS IS NOT PUBLIC INFORMATION.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210995 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am
Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.According to the message you sent me concerning the percentage sharing, in that I brought about this project and most of the work is going to be done by me. It is only fair for you to take 35% and I do think that is fair enough. I don't need you to send me any money, i only need your assistance. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project.You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in 10 working days and you would have the money transferred to the online bank account you will open with my affiliate bank.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, this will make you the Legal owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of the attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence,I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Passport copy upon receipt of your identification. I will send the name and contact details of the bank to you so that you can commence communication with them.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Mok Wung

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210996 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 am
Dear brother,

I got your message and I need you to send me a scanned copy of any form of Identification please it is very mandatory for proper documentation. I have attached to this message a copy of my Passport for your reference so ensure to do the same. I need yours to know if you are who you say you are because I cannot risk entrusting $64million to someone I do not have any tangible evidence to prove his statues. I am waiting to hear from you concerning this so I can send it to the Legal team in order for them to commence their work on the documentation process.

Mok Wung.

#211089 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:51 am
Dear brother,

I got your message and I must commend your effort so far in making sure that we are both progressing in completing this project. I have forwarded your details to the Legal Team and the documentation process is in progress.I call you brother because I trust you and I know that you are sincere in your willingness to complete this project with me. And I know that this relationship is going to last for a long while. We are going to use a foreign bank which is an affiliate bank to my bank. It is best for us to use an affiliate bank of my bank because it will be an in-house bank to bank transfer which will not be noticed by World Financial body in order not to create a room for too much questions. The advantage here is that the affiliate bank has the same TELEX NUMBER with my bank thereby making it easy for the funds to be transferred without being notice. So it is very important for us to make use of the bank. As soon as the Lawyer perfects all the documents involved I will send you the contact of the bank and you will then open an account with them in your name. When you have done that, you will send me the account details and I will transfer the $64million in the account and afterwards we will then transfer it to our various domestic accounts. It is very easy my brother and God willing by next week we would be done with the whole process and all this money we be in our possession. I am counting on your constant loyalty and compliance to my instructions to complete this transaction. And till I here from you again stay blessed and have a wonderful day. Please I would also need you to send me your contact number so as to make communication easy between us.

Mok Wung.

#211204 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 am
Dear brother,

Top of the day to you and I do hope your day was awesomely spent. I am very happy to inform you that we are making progress in this transaction as the Legal term have started finalizing all documentation concerning this project and we would soon be ready to effect the transfer. I have also got the contact details of the affiliate bank to my bank we are to use and the details is given below for you to make contact with them in order to get the online account opened.

Bank Name: SECURED FINANCIAL ASSET.COM(MALAYSIA)
ACCOUNT OFFICER: MRS BAIZURATU HALIMATU RAHMAN
EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]
TEL: +60108975016

You need to write them with the above email address stating that you want to open an online account and that you are expecting a transfer from UNITED OVERSEAS BANK in Singapore and that they should get back to you as soon as they can to give you details on how to go about the account opening. Please do this as soon as you get this mail so that by tomorrow morning during the working hours you can get a feedback from them. Once again my brother at this delicate stage of this transaction you need to keep everything regarding this project to yourself because I am still an employee in my bank and any information regarding this project that is made known at this point will jeopardize my job. Please stay discreet as you have always being. Please ensure to inform me the minute you hear anything from the bank so I can be kept abreast of happenings on your end. Please ensure to follow religiously my instructions in this transaction and God willing this week it will be all over and the money will be ours. I am kind of getting excited by the way things are going smoothly but I must keep myself focused till the very end. I cannot wait to meet you personally after we conclude this transaction. Thank you so much for your number you sent and mine is +60169108599. Till I hear from you again keep praying for us and God bless you my brother.

Mok Wung.

#211713 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 pm
Dear brother,

Top of the day to you and I do hope you are in good condition. I have not heard from you since I gave you contact to reach the bank. Did you get to hear anything from the bank concerning the account opening with them? Please if you did not hear anything from them yet, try to write them again and make sure you include your contact number in it so they can also reach you on the phone. I have been able to obtain the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT of the $64 million and it is a very progressive step for this business of ours. My brother the procurement of this document cost me a lot and I had to borrow more than $30,000 to make all this possible including the service of the Lawyer. I am not bothering you with the cost of all this because the duty I owe this transaction is to make proper documentations for its legality and to take care of the legal team as well. So please my brother I need you to be up and doing with your own end of this transaction by making sure issue of opening of the account with the bank is handled in good faith. I have attached to this message a copy of the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT for your reference and please ensure to keep all documentation regarding to this transaction to yourself alone. Let me know as soon as you get this message and ensure to keep me abreast concerning happening with the bank.

Mok Wung.

#211755 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 pm
Dear brother,

I am glad to hear from you and like I suggested in my previous message to you today, you should write them a reminder message and ensure to include your contact number in it so they can at least give you a call. Please do that as soon as you get this mail please and let me know as soon as you hear anything from them.

Mok Wung.

#211793 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:15 am
From Baizuratu Halimatu Rahman - [email protected]

Hello Sir,

As requested after an official follow-up to your email, This is outline the various accounts that you can operate in our financial establishment. An online banking information will be provided to you to enable you access your bank account as you so wish. Please select a choice from the below;

SFA Basic Current Account - 4199.99USD
SFA Advance Current Account - 4499.99USD
SFA Premier Current Account - 4999.99USD
SFA Investment Security Service Account - 3999.99USD
SFA Unity Trust Security Account - 3499.99USD
SFA Regular Savings Account - 2999.99USD
SFA Loyalty savings Account - 2499.99USD
SFA Saving Flexible Account - 2000.00USD
SFA Savings Premier Account - 1899.99USD
SFA Straight Savings Account - 1499.99USD
SFA Personal Saver Account - 1199.99USD

According to the email you sent, it is very likely that you would need either the SFA Premier Current Account or SFA Investment Security Service Account.

To open an account with our financial establishment, we will require the following;
A copy of the detail page of your international passport (which has been sent)
A scanned copy of your photo-sized passport photograph
A local contact address (to send your monthly statements to as you so wish)
All these can be sent via email for your convenience.

Please indicate which currency you would prefer as most foreign customers would prefer to have their funds in their local currency.
In addition to this, The account selected can also be a checking account as requested by you. In view of this, as soon as all information requested above is provided, an online account will be created for you and will be sent to you.
We will like to add that to prevent spam, Do add the above email address to your email contacts list so as to receive directly to your inbox.

Baizuratu Halimatu Rahman
Foreign Operations Account Officer (Ext 105)
Tel:+60108975016
Email:[email protected]

Thank you very much for banking with us.

#211830 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:58 pm
Dear brother,

I am writing you to know if you heard any news from the bank concerning the account opening. Please send a reply to this message so I know what is happen on your end of this project.

Mok Wung.

#212404 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 am
I am very disappointed in you for this message you sent me and am I supposed to be a side kick to know if it was too early to call. Anyway I would give you a call when I am less busy.

#212406 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 am
READ THIS CAREFULLY XXX - I AM NOT A CHILD, THIS IS A BUSINESS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO CALL ME THOSE NAMES. YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, AS MY BUSINESS PARTNER, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOU WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION WE WERE 12HRS AHEAD OF XXX, IF I CALLED YOU AT THE WRONG TIME - THE RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO IS TELL ME AND I WOULD APOLOGIZE. I BELIEVE IN GIVING RESPECT TO WHOM RESPECT IS DUE AND RIGHT NOW LIKE I WROTE BEFORE I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE AND I THINK I WOULD NEED SOME TIME TO RECONSIDER AFTER THIS LITTLE OUTBURST OF YOURS. I RESPECT MY BUSINESS PARTNERS AND I EXPECT TO BE SHOWN THE SAME COURTESY. DO NOT CONTACT THE BANK ANYMORE. I NEED SOME DAYS TO RECONSIDER IF YOU ARE FIT FOR THIS TRANSACTION. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME, WELL, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU. I EXPECTED A LITTLE BIT OF PROFESSIONALISM FROM YOU. AS HUMANS, WE ARE BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES. I WOULD NOT CALL YOU AT 4AM IF I KNEW IT WAS ACTUALLY 4AM AS I AM A MAN WHO RESPECTS MYSELF.

GOOD DAY!

#213710 by ampman Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:10 am
http://www.securedfinancialasset.com/ that Mrs. Rahman or Mok Wung mentioned is a fake website for scamming purposes.
Its address doesn't exist, and [email protected] is not an email account of that domain name.

Standard Financial Securities
55000 Selangor, Kaula Lumpur

0166366907 or 0102447461

[email protected]

Observe that Mrs. Rahman uses still another domain for her email account.

SCAM !!!!!

The inquiry box doesn't work ether.

PLEASE KINDLY FILL THE FORM BELOW SO WE CAN REACH OUT TO YOU.
Your Name
Your Email