Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211722 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 pm
Reply-to: Afiyah Ahmad - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447035928245 & +447040905937

Dear Beloved Friend,

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the
importance of my email, my decision to contact you is because I have
been recently diagnosed with Cancer of the lungs and the doctor said
that I may not survive this illness. Since Syrian troop backed by
attacking helicopters clashed with rebels bombings in a mostly
Christian and Druze town near Damascus, my entire companies where
destroyed, I have been reflecting over my life in the past, it is
painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late
husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our numerous
wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of
Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and
Thailand. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating me which the
doctor said that I may not survive this illness and I cannot continue
to do all these by myself anymore, I strongly desire to reach out to
the poor and needy people in your base but I would prefer to continue
this with the assistance of a kind person like you to build charity
foundation in your base for the remembrance of my family.

I deposited the total sum of $3,500,000.00 in a Bank which I want the
Bank to transfer this money to your Bank account for this project, and
%90 of this money will be use to build charity foundation in your base
while %10 will be yours for your effort, I am hoping that you will not
betray me when the Bank transfers this money to you back account and
do reply me very urgently for details.

Yours Sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211723 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 pm
ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM

Thank you for your urgent response on my request.

unfortunately I cannot talk on phone due to my lungs problem, the doctor refused me access to talk on phone.

The fund I want to transfer to you is currently with one
of the bank in Syria but due to some problems going on in Syria at the
moment, the bank in Syria have confirmed to me that once I get any
person that my heart accepted to receive the fund and carry out with
my instruction they will order their affiliate bank in United Kingdom
to transfer the exact amount to your bank account with no further
delay.

The Syria bank has assured me that they will help me to see that this
fund is transferred successfully as long as I have an honest and
trustworthy partner.

Presently, my major preoccupation now is to transfer this fund as fast
as I can as I am only sleeping and waking up only by the special Grace
of Allah as I leave in fear everyday and having so much pain

I have considered it very necessary to secure the transfer urgently
considering my health condition.

In view of the above, please kindly send urgently the below listed information.
1. Your full name and surname:
2. Physical address:
3. Contact telephone and Fax number:
4. Your bank name and address, type of bank and account details:
5. Copies of your identification document Passport:

As soon as I receive the above details, I will immediately forward it
to Syria bank to enable them forward it to their affiliate bank in United Kingdom and instruct them to commence with the transfer immediately.

I wait for your response

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211724 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 pm
Received twice from David Casten - [email protected] & RBS SCOTLAND - [email protected]

24/07/2014

Attention XXX

Sir.

Importantly; this is to make it known to you that we have received a payment instruction on your behalf concerning the fund amounting to USD$3.500, 000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

We have been instructed by bank of Syria to release the above mentioned amount to you with no further delay.

We have also received your bank details and with complete understanding hence we hereby to make it known to you that the mentioned amount will be transferred to your account in due time.

Kindly be advised that we will draft an agreement letter as demanded by Syria bank from our Legal department which you and Madam Afiyah will endorse affording us the opportunity to transfer the fund in to your account.

In view of the above; we therefore expect your prompt confirmation on the above and instructions, should we have your approval to this we will draft the agreement letter in the next 24hours while we commence with the transfer of the fund.

You may contact me through the bellow number for further information.

MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
BANK CONSULTANT (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND)
INT'L DIVISION, REGENTS HOUSE
42 ISLINGTON HIGH STREET-4TH FLOOR
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND
E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected]
Tel: +447035928245
Fax: +447040905937

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 105.224.39.143
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#212242 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 am
28/07/2014
Attention XXX

Sir
Do find herein attached copy of the agreement.

In the agreement letter you will see where you are authorized to append your signature and of Madam Afiyah.
Upon your receipt of this message; kindly print it out, sign your own in the area that says (XXX Beneficiary) and forward to Madam Afiyah to sign her own and return it back to us affording us the opportunity to commence with the transfer of the fund avoiding delay.

Please be kind to note that we have requested for a signed transfer order from our legal department affording us the opportunity to transfer the fund in to your account upon our receipt the sign agreement.

Permit me to further inform you that you have been advised to pay the amount of GBP£750.00 representing the transmission cost and you are to send the cost together with the signed agreement and a copy of your passport or ID affording us the opportunity to commence with the transfer.

I will advise you on how to send the above mentioned cost upon our receipt of your confirmation.

Thank you for your kind cooperation
MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND
E-mail: [email protected] /[email protected]

=============== Legal Disclaimer ============
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to a professional legal privilege. If this e-mail is not intended for you, please delete it and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute or copy this e-mail or its attachments. The sender accepts no responsibility whatever for any viruses or other damaging or corrupting material which may accompany, be contained in and/or transmitted with this e-mail and/or any of its attachments. The opening of this e-mail or its attachments is done entirely at your own risk. This disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message under Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 22 of 2001

#212285 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31 pm
ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM
Brother XXX,

My bank has given me the bellow contact details for the bank in United Kingdom as you have requested.

The contact person Is Mr. David Casten, He is the bank consultant and their email address is: [email protected], telephone number is: +448435642309 / +447040905937.

Please contact them urgently; I will be having operation by the end of this week as I was informed by the Doctor.

Please pray for me for successful operation as I'm having bad signs and I feel weak in my Spirit and bones.

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad

#212401 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:37 am
29/07/2014

Attention XXX

Subsequent to your received message,

Please be kind to note that to avoid delay and charges, we have concluded that you send the transmission cost via Western Union or Money Gram in the name of our accounting officer bellow.

RECEIVERS NAME:

TITLE: MR

FIRST NAME: PETER

SURNAME: WILLIAMS

ADDRESS: INT'L DIVISION, REGENTS HOUSE
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND.

Once you make the payment, do not hesitate to forward to me the payment details for my urgent action affording us the opportunity to commence with the transfer of the fund avoiding delay.

We wait for your payment confirmation and the signed agreement hence we make it known to you that it is our desire to serve you better.

MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to a professional legal privilege. If this e-mail is not intended for you, please delete it and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute or copy this e-mail or its attachments. The sender accepts no responsibility whatever for any viruses or other damaging or corrupting material which may accompany, be contained in and/or transmitted with this e-mail and/or any of its attachments. The opening of this e-mail or its attachments is done entirely at your own risk. This disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message under Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 22 of 2001

#212451 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 pm
From [email protected]

29/07/2014

Attention XXX

Sequel to your received message,

Please find the bellow account details from our credit provider bank (HALIFAX BANK) as you requested.

BANK NAME: HALIFAX BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: HENRY U.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 11071669
SORT CODE: 110466
IBAN: GB32HLFX11046611071669
BIC: HLFXGB21N45
ADDRESS: LEEDS, LS19GG, UK.

Kindly forward to us the payment details once you done.

MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND

Originating IP: 105.229.45.169

#212453 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 pm
From [email protected]

ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM
Brother XXX,

I thank you for your response,

You said you forwarded a document to me but I did not receive any attachment contain the document.

Could you please resend it to me if I have to sign the document.

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad

Originating IP: 105.229.45.169

#212550 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 am
Attention XXX

The full account holder's name is: Henry Uwoloh

Kindly forward to us the payment details once you done.

MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND

#212555 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am
ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM
Brother XXX,

I have signed the agreement you forwarded to me, Please see the attached.

Please let me know once the bank tells you the day they will transfer the fund and when the fund is finally in your account.

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad

#212847 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:16 am
ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM
Brother XXX,

Thank for your confirmation,

Please let me know when the bank will transfer the fund in to your account.

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad

#212904 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:58 am
Attention XXX

Your message has been well received and with the content well noted.

Kindly forward to us the payment details once you have made the payment.

MR. DAVID B. CASTEN
LONDON N1 8XL, ENGLAND

#213492 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:33 pm
ASS-SALAMU ALIKUM
Brother XXX,

Please tell me what is going on,

I have waited for your update, has the bank transfer the fund in to your account?

Please respond

I thank you
Yours sincerely Sister
Afiyah Ahmad