Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210077 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 am
Reply-to: Mrss.Arne Preber - [email protected]

My Dear Good Friend,

I contacted you after so many fasting and prayers towards your profile in this sites and I choose you as a good & honest person, whom I can confide all my trust with in this urgent business transaction. Let me firstly introduce myself to you,

Mrss.Arne Preber, I am 21 years old and am from Ivory Coast, Situated in West Africa. I am the only daughter of late Mr.Yousuf Preber. My mother died when i was a kid and my late father is the owner of ADM COCOA INDUSTRIES. But he died recently.

He was poisoned by his brother and before his sudden death, He called me privately and told me of huge amount of money, which he deposited in a Bank here in my country with my name as the next of kin as her only daughter. Now, I am Orphan and I want you to help me in providing an account overseas, where this my total inherited funds of us ($7,500,000.00. Million United State Dollars) can be transferred into your account over there in your country and we will both use for my investment purposes together over there in your country.

Also you will advise me on a good and profitable investment, which I can set up in your country, after the successful transfer. Sincerely, I am willing to offer you 30% of this my total funds, as a reward for your assistance in helping me out. Not only that, you will also be my overseas guidance and take care of all the companies or any business venture, which we will set up in your country., For more details, if you are really interested to help me out in this assistance. In short, I am eagerly waiting to hear back from you soonest.

Thanks for your assistance hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Your new and lovely good friend,
From Mrss.Arne Preber.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210078 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:58 am
My Dear Good Friend,

With thanks and gratitude I acknowledge the receipt of your email. As your requested, my photo is attached by the body of this message open for your view.

However, I must thank you very much for your response and consideration to give attention to my proposal, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting business and family relationship between us. I pray that God will give you the means to assist me in the realization of this aspiration.

I am very sorry to let you know that I am presently mailing from Baptist Church Refugees camp where I flee to for safety of my life against my wicked uncle who is after my life because of my inheritance fund. He has embezzled all my father’s landing properties and now requesting for the file document of the fund deposit. I have no option than to evacuate my resident to a refugee camp for hideout until I secure a trustful foreign partner that will assist me in retrieving my inheritance.

I wish to inform you that I am ready in whatever way to seal up this transaction with you and spend the rest of my life in your country. And I believe that with our collective efforts we could work out something good in the nearest future. This fund was deposited in my name as the next of Kin by my late father Mr.Yousuf Preber.and since after his death things have been so difficult for me.

Transferring my only inheritance to you in your Country under your care will be the happiest thing that will ever happen in my life because that is where all my hope lies now for survival, as I am writing to you now I am encountering a lot of set back here now which started since the death of my father and with what happened to my beloved father I am not able to trust anyone here and I cannot go to anyone because my life is in danger too.

I will confide in you hoping that you will not by any means betray or disappoint me when this money reaches to you over there in your country and I believe that with your assistance that I can be able to have a new life.

I want you to help me in contacting financial institution where my late father deposited the money as my guardian and the new beneficiary to the money which both of us have decided to transfer to your country for you to take good care of the money till I come over to your country.

Please note that my doors are opened for joint venture with you so if you wish to invest jointly with me, that will be appreciated. My priority for now is not even the investment of the money but continuation of my education which was disrupted by the sudden demise of late dad.

I must confess to you that I solely rely on your directives as to the investment of these funds in a viable business as I am ignorant of the business investment world in your country but thank God you are there and even knows what we will do. When I hear from you next I will forward the contact information of the financial institution so that you will contact the branch manager to request for the release and transfer of the money to your bank account in your country. I will attach the copies of the deposit Documents that my late father used to deposit the money for your perusal. Here are my details and I will like to get yours while you reply to me,

Mrss.Arne Preber.
Current residence: Baptist Church Treichville, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Profession: Student.

The deposit Value (USD7.5M) Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars.

Please reconfirm to me your personal information as listed below:

Your full names.....
Your Nationality & Residential/Office Address……
Your direct Tel/mobile numbers…..
And your photo...........

I will give you the lodgment receipt of the fund immediately I hear from you to assure me your readiness to save me out of my present bad situation.

May God bless you as you respond to my cry for help.

Your Sincerely,
Mrss.Arne Preber.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210079 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 am
Dearest One XXX,

With thanks and gratitude I acknowledge the receipt of your email, as you noted carefully.

I read your mail with gladness. My heart is filled with joy to know that someone out there cares for me. I promise to do everything within my reach to ensure that you never regret ever knowing me.

I confirmed your full detail contact information it builds up my trust and confidence in establishing long business and family relationship with you.

I am writing to inform you that I am just coming back from the headquarters of the deposit bank this afternoon to officially to introduce you to them also to release your contact information as they have requested for the procession of my inheritance fund transfer to your nominate bank account in Peru.

I am happy to let you that the whole process has completed today and the bank director has recognized your status as my foreign appointed beneficiary.

During my discussions with the general director of the bank Mr.Francis Toure, he requested that he want to hear from you to confirm that I have agreed with you for the transfer of the money to your country to enable him furnish you with every needed information on how this transaction will be handled.

I am now giving to you the full contact information of the bank so that you will contact the manager for the transfer arrangement.

I have attached the lodgement receipt to your view please forward it to the bank

Here is the full bank information.

Name of the Bank: Banque Atlantique S.A.
Bank's Address: 15/17 Rue De Vallon,Cocody, Abidjan , Cote D'Ivoire .
Tel/Fax +225 46514885
Email: [email protected]
Director’s name: Mr.Francis Toure
Private Contact: [email protected]
Tel: +225 46514885

You are to contact him and introduce yourself to him that you are the family friend of the late Mr.Yousuf Preber. and thatthat you are the foreign partner and guardian to Miss.Arne Preber, that you are supposed to receive the money amount to (US$7,500,000.00) on my behalf.

The account code is 2155-784-007. The bank director is now waiting to hear from you so that he will start processing the transfer.
I have introduced you to him and he will respond to you as soon as you contact him. You may try to call his direct phone after you send email to the bank.As soon as you discussed with the Director try to get back to me immediately and let me know your arrangement with him, this is to enable me know how to be following him up because he is a very busy man.

Thank you and May God bless you till we meet very soon.
Yours sincerity,

Miss.Arne Preber.

#210602 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 pm
Thanks for your kind update,

I will visit the bank tomorrow to find out from them why they did not want to respond to your e-mail.

I will get back to you as soon as i comes back from the bank.

#211353 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:08 am
From Banque Atantique Cote d'Ivoire - [email protected]

Banque Atantique Cote d'Ivoire S.A CI
Foreign Operation Department
15/17 Rue De Vallon, Cocody, Abidjan,
Cote D’Ivoire.

Tel: - + 225 46 51 48 85
Fax: - + 225 46 51 48 85

Attention: XXX,

Sir/

Retransfer

This is an acknowledgment of your message dated 18th July, 2014, in regards to the deposit of fund ($7,500,000.00. Million United State Dollars) only made by Late Mr.Yousuf Preber in our custody. The managements Banque Atantique really sympathized with you on the death of your partner Late Mr.Yousuf Preber.

In relation to your request, you are hereby informed, that your information has been made available by late Mr Joseph Clement's daughter Miss. Arne Preber as the beneficiary of the fund, ($7,500,000.00. Million United State Dollars).

In accordance with the rules and regulations governing our bank, you are required to furnish us with the below details to enable our bank process for the release of the fund to you.

(I)Your Account No:

(ii)Account Beneficiary Name:

(iii)Swift code:

(iv)Your Bank Name:

(v)Your Bank Address:

(vi)Your Full Name:

(vii)You’re Address:

(viii)Your Mobile Tel:

(ix)A copy of your National ID card or International Passport: Please make sure that it stated in a good form without any mistake.

On the provision of the aforementioned requirements, we shall commence the process of your fund remittance to your designated bank account in accordance to the rules and regulation of our banking ethic.

Furthermore, note that there are some clearances documents which we will need to obtain through the help of a lawyer here which will allow us to transfer the fund to that your said nominate bank. Once more if you have a lawyer here you should direct him or her to come to our office.

In case you do not have we can appoint one of our accidentally attorney here who will proceed to the ministry of justice here and obtain the needed documents in your favour. The reason why we need the services of an attorney here according to the law of Cote D’Ivoire on any international transfer that any fund that will be transfer out of this country must have all the clearance documents. The documentation are:

(I)Your Account No:

(iii)Swift code:

(iv)Your Bank Name:

(v)Your Bank Address:

(vi)Your Full Name:

(vii)You’re Address:

(viii)Your Mobile Tel:

(ix)A copy of your National ID card or International Passport: Please make sure that it stated in a good form without any mistake.

On the provision of the aforementioned requirements, we shall commence the process of your fund remittance to your designated bank account in accordance to the rules and regulation of our banking ethic.

Furthermore, note that there are some clearances documents which we will need to obtain through the help of a lawyer here which will allow us to transfer the fund to that your said nominate bank. Once more if you have a lawyer here you should direct him or her to come to our office.

In case you do not have we can appoint one of our accidentally attorney here who will proceed to the ministry of justice here and obtain the needed documents in your favour. The reason why we need the services of an attorney here according to the law of Cote D’Ivoire on any international transfer that any fund that will be transfer out of this country must have all the clearance documents. The documentation are:

(1) Letter of Administration/Authorization.

(2) Restarting the general account And

(3) Affidavit Of Orth.

Lawyer information,

Name; Michel Brizoua-Bi & ASSOCIATES LEGAL FIRM

Address: 15 RUE JESSE OWENS, ABIDJAN 01,

ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Email : [email protected]

TEL: +225 04 63 99 44

Finally, we are waiting to hear from you.

Accept our modalities.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Francis Toure (Dr.)

Director, Banque Atlantique Cote d'Ivoire S.A CI.
this e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

#211431 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm
From Pastor Arona Camara - [email protected]

MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI & ASSOCIATES LEGAL FIRM.
15 RUE JESSE OWENS, ABIDJAN 01,
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.
OFFICE E-MAIL: [email protected]
PRIVATE E-MAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +225 04639944

Attn: XXX,
Sir,

This email is in accordance to my discussion with Mr. Francis Toure in respect to your partner Miss. Arne Preber. In the file record I learnt that the deposit value of USD7, 500,000.00 with BANQUE ATLANTIQUE SA has been applied for the transfer to your Country. May I officially introduce myself to you, my name is Barrister MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI a confide catholic Christian, I am married with three children and my wife’s name is Kate.

The director of Banque Atlantique Mr. Francis Toure asked for our chamber’s full representation in the procurement of the following high court of justice certificates that the BANQUE ATLANTIQUE SA Cote d’Ivoire requested so that they will carryout the international wire transfer to your nominated bank account.

Here below is the list of documents required from you. You are not paying for the transfer charges but for the procurement of the documents from the high court of justice.

(1) Letter of Administration/Authorization: US100
(2) Restarting the general account: US150
(2) High Court Affidavit of true Claims: US200
Totaling: US450

I will want you to understand the full details and proceedings regarding the pursuance and subsequent approval of this payment in your favor. Mr. Yousuf Preber which I have taken enough time to study the blue print of this deposit before accepting to partake in representing you deposited the said fund in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT and made a legal written will that there must be change of ownership by her chosen foreign partner before any body can have access to the fund. To this effect I want you to understand that from the beginning of this transaction till the end will be piloted under due legitimacy without the violation of any financial guidelines both in your country and here in Cote d'Ivoire and I will use my position here as the bank’s accredited financial lawyer to back every process up so be rest assured of this.

The process will be that after applying for the issuance of these documentations in your favor to the Ministry of Justice and claims department of the Ministry of Finance here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire where the payment authorization legal documentation will be issued, they will assume your statues as the legal appointed next beneficiary to this outstanding deposit and will then instruct the Banque Atlantique SA to effect the transfer to your designated bank account over there in switzerland, the remittance department of the payment Banque Atlantique will then contact you directly to update you of the final transfer to your Bank account which must bear your full beneficiary names and address as will be used in filing the official statement of claims so please take note of this.

Upon the receipt of the above required fees, I will first make the official statement in your favor and thereafter apply for the grant of the letter of Administration in your favor to the justice department here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire so that there will be a statutory provision from the probate registry of high court that will confer you the legal right as the legal appointed beneficiary to the deceased, Note that upon the grant of these legal documents in your favor that the original copies of the documents will be submitted to the Banque Atlantique and the copies also forwarded to you for your records.
Best Regards.

Barr. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI Esq.
Direct Line: +225 04639944

#211608 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.

Attn:
Sir, complement of the season,

Here is the information to make the payment

Receiver name: OSAHENRHUMWEN OSAZEE

Sender Name: ?
Amount to send: $450
Question: Who is great?
Answer: God.
And MTCN:
Go through Western Union.
Scan and send back the MTCN to enable me process the document immediately.

Best Regards.

Barr. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI Esq.
Direct Line: +225 04639944

#211791 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 am
ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.

Attn:
Sir, complement of the season,

Sorry for my late reply yesterday was public holiday.

I acknowledged receipt of your request and accept to uphold responsibility as your proxy to complete all legal formalities on endorsement of your final fund release order.

I will like to inform you that my account don't receive such little amount of money, if you cannot go the Western Union you may go to the Money Gram with the same information stated previously.
Best Regards.

Barr. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI
Esq.
Direct Line: +225 04639944.

#211825 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm
Can you provide me with your direct phone line for future discussions?
Thanks
Regards
BRR. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI

#211826 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 pm
Banque Atantique Cote d'Ivoire S.A CI
Foreign Operation Department
15/17 Rue De Vallon, Cocody, Abidjan,
Cote D’Ivoire.

Tel: - + 225 46 51 48 85
Fax: - + 225 46 51 48 85

Attention: XXX,

Sir/

Retransfer

We are still waiting for your banking informations as it stated below:

(I)Your Account No:

(iii)Swift code:

(iv)Your Bank Name:

(v)Your Bank Address:

(vi)Your Full Name:

(vii)You’re Address:

(viii)Your Mobile Tel:

Accept our modalities.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Francis Toure (Dr.)

Director, Banque Atlantique Cote d'Ivoire S.A CI.
this e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

#211880 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am
I acknowledged receipt of your request and accept to uphold responsibility as your proxy to complete all legal formalities on endorsement of your final fund release order. I will contact the bank executives now to request access to your transaction folder and confirm legal requirements with Cote D'Ivoire High Court of Justice to avoid any breach of law as bank transfer of the fund. Once I schedule the appointment, I will notarize an account officially from our P.R.O where to send the payment for the documentation to enable the fund release order for the final credit to your designated bank account.
Once again, I would like you to understand the reason why have provided the two such ways to make the payment,

(1) It is for easy and fast transfer to enable me process for the documentation as much as i can. Since you can not go to the Western Union or Money Gram to send the fee first thing tomorrow morning I’m going to send to you the banking information of our P.R.O where to send the payment for us to proceed.
I understand that this does not excuse my behavior, but I hope that you can understand where I was coming from. Feel free to call me on phone below:

Regards
BRR. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI
Esq.

#211881 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:05 am
Thanks for your email update, I have reached advocate Michel Brizoua-Bi right way to find out why you sound so grievous. In other to make this transfer a successfully one, you have to work together with the advocate because he has been Appointment by our bank committees to back you up here in Ivory Coast high court of justices since you cannot come down here yourself to obtain the documents.

Note: It is every important to send your banking details as it stated immediately to enable the advocate Michel include your information the same time etc...

#211964 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 pm
From Pastor Arona Camara - [email protected]

I acknowledge receipt of your letter

Here is the banking information of our P.R.O where to send the fee once is done update me via on the telephone number below:

NAME: PRINCE IFEANYI OGBUH
ACC/NO 0310811220500601
SWIFT CODE: ECOCCIAB
ADDRESS: ABIDJAN MARCORY KOUMASSI
CITY: ABIDJAN
BANK NAME: ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL:+225 04639944

Regards

BRR. Michel

#212056 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 am
What happened and why do you suddenly change at this point of time?

Regards
BRR. MICHEL BRIZOUA-BI
Esq.

#212115 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:10 am
My dear father,

How are you doing today together with your family and business?

Please sir am so sorry for my late reply is due to am not allow to move out of the refugee camp without any company because of my wicked uncle who want to kill me because my inheritance fund.

Dear sir like I told you last time that i will be visiting the bank to found out why their refused to attend to your message. I do went and i met with the bank manager it self and I explain your good action on how to help me get me out of this environment so that i can start a new life in your country, so after my discussion with him, he made me to understand that they have respond to your message but waiting to hear back from you with your banking information and also i should inform you to contact the lawyer who will help us for the needed document that will give them a free well to transfer the fund to your country account without any problem.
My provision for now is not ever the fund but how i can start my education where i stopped since my father died.

Meanwhile i want to inform you that i tried reach you on a pay phone last time but you are not picking up the call, please details me the time and the day which i will call you so that i and you will talk on phone.

Further more please i want to know how far you have gone with the bank and also if you have contacted with the lawyer who will help us as the bank demanded? Like i told you i don't use to come out from the camp every time because of my wicked uncle, i managed to come out today because today was Sunday and am just coming back form church i decide to breach to the cyber cafe to send this message to you and to know how you are doing, as soon as i hear back from you i will be so happy.

I wait you soonest.

Miss.Arne Preber.