Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212234 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:54 am
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your letter and may God bless you and your family,

Actuary i did not know what to say or what to do at this point of time but i want to ask you what is real the matter because for more than one week now it was only yesterday we communicated through mail? So please can you let me know the problem and why have i become pathetic little thief as you have said.

Please Sir remember your promise earlier when we met, if the banks refuse to transfer the fund or anything that you did not understand please let me so that i can visit the bank.

One more thing my pastor who uses to help me in the refugee camp will like to talk to you through E-mail or phone and i want to inform you before giving him your information.

Remain bless hope you enjoying the holiday over there.

I wait You soonest.

Miss. Arne Preber.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212413 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am
I acknowledge the receipt of your letter.
Well i most tell you that you and your so called accountant must be joking and has decided to embarrassing the bar associations.
You demanded for an account which i provided to you and the next thing i saw was, Sorry, I will no longer be continuing with this transaction. You may file your papers.
Meaning what?
Here is my website give it to your accountant to confirm him self
Then ask your accountant that I will love to speak with him if possible
http://www.chambersandpartners.com/person/264842/2
http://www.chambersandpartners.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212414 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 am
Dear sir thanks for you message,

But i most tell you that i don't know what you meant or even have anything in mind against you so please sir can you details me with the situation so that i can understand thing please.