Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212260 by Salt the Gold mine Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 am
Hello beloved one,
I am sure you are doing absolutely great and fine in the lord,calvary greeting...sincerely i quest for my intrusion of your privacy since we have'nt meet physically insight before, i am sure we will meet in the lord kingdom,i am Reverend Sister Deborah Orphan, I am 63yrs old now suffering from long time Breast cancer. I was born orphan and have decide to serve mankind to the best of my faith. I have lived with the memories of hope, fighting effortlessly to live normal life but all to no avail,i am a greedy woman and face my challenges as i have felt so much about my love lost once. I suffered Phisically and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Pancreatic Cancer. I lived with the scourge hoping earnestly for divine intervention daily and Just this morning doctor reports sowed that I have few days to live here, I was not afraid as accepted the news in good faith because I already notice my condition not improving rather get worst all days,i am so sure of a peaceful rest by his GRACE even while i leave this visiting world.

i vow to use my path-saved money to contribute to Charity Organizations... Sick pupils,Less-privileged...Widows... Motherless,old mothers of the age whom are physically and psychologically handicapped... development of the Less-privileged homes in Asia America, Europe and other needing countries, if the working heart and grace lives in you,when you work for the lord,he will sure work for you as well...i got your communication while visiting internet after several thoughts today and i am willing to donate the sum of Sixtheen Million United State Dollars to you for above stated reasons, it is a vow unnto our Lord Saviour and i need let you know the use of my deposit, i will like you to use 20% of this money for your self and family & remaining 80% for charity work, Send me in your return mail Your Real Names...Home/Office Address…..Age.....Religion....Phone and a photo of you so i could know who i'm dealing with as i will do the same in my next email...

i shall connect you how this Donation funds come to you in a success season Once i receive your response atime, ,and all I need from you is Truthfulness, and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize this funds as i have instruct you. In any case, i espect and hoping for a quick response from you as I'm already on a count-down unto thy kindom,i took this decision upon myself because I understand that wealth acquisition without CHRIST is wasted world and vanity eternity.Remain bless and I Pray May the Grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship be with you and your family until we meet. my email is, [email protected]

Yours in the Lord...
Reverend Deborah Orphan,
if any visit,contact
St.Peter Orphanage Home OR
St mary hospital,wuse zone,plot 33...
Advertisement