Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212420 by Grunt Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:22 am
zorpia
Thomas
37, Cotonou, Benin
Last seen 19 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 39‑79, in Germany.
Married
I am Friendly.
About Me
simple and easy going
Height and Weight 99cm 70Kg <---a fat dwarf :=) :
Body Type Slim
Eye Color Black :laugh-s:
Language English
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to quatar
Education Harvard College of Adminstration, law, 1995 - 1999
Work ThomasOdile
Attorney
2001 - 2013

photo stolen from UK telenovela actor Ed Westwick

Attn:xxx,

Good morning, My name is Barr.Thomas ODILE (Advocate) I wrote to you earlier but you did not respond. I need your assistance in retrieving of my late client's funds worth ($18,500.000 U.S) and 250 Kilogram of gold deposited with the bank security department for safe keeping. Note that your surname is similar to my late client's family last name and that was the reason why I have contacted you to assist me to retrieve the unclaimed funds because the bank has issued me an official mandate to submit the beneficiary's name for claim or they will confiscate and close the account if no response. For more information regarding this mutual profit transaction, kindly get back to me urgently. Our sharing ratio stands 50%-50%. Send your information to me urgently at Email address (barr.thomaso(AT)yahoo.com).
1) Your full name----------------------, 2) Skype address-----------------, 3) Mobile number-----------------,Occupation,Age and current position in the service.

Regards.
Barr.Thomas ODILE.
Advertisement