Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211833 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: Adam Barnes - [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel Nos.: +447700028360, +448704957837, +442031377284 & +442031372733

Sent in the victim's native language and translated by Google, so may not read well.

From Mr. Adam Barnes,
Phone: +447700028360
E-mail: [email protected]
Observe and understand my aim of e-mail to you today, my name is Adam Barnes, Private Banking Manager at NatWest Bank plc. London. I ask you to consider this transaction with strict and strictly confidential. As a top manager at NATWEST bank, I discovered a numbered account with a balance of £ 27.9 million A 0.00 (Twenty Seven Million, Nine Hundred Thousand British Pounds), to one of our foreign customers (George Williams) deceased, heard an American , who was a victim of Hurricane Katrina in August 2005. With my position in the bank, I have all access, secret details and necessary contacts, in these funds without any hitch. I only need your HELP as a foreigner to take over the receiver, because my position as a civil servant and an employee of the bank does not allow me or my relatives to make this claim. Therefore I want you to stand as the "outer beneficiary", and I assure you, so that no one claims to your suspect of a perfect transfer strategy that are placed legally on your behalf.
For your support to achieve this size, you have to be 40% of the total amount authorized GBP 27.900.000 £ 0.00. Please After examining the bid, please give me (your full name, contact address and phone / fax) in order to allow myself the Fund Profile your name as the beneficiary and lead your contact with NatWest Bank for the release and transfer of funds to any bank account of your choice. Given the volume of discretion required for the success of the project, ask me your reply to my private e-mail: [email protected] , feel free to call me for clear explanations. Thanking you in anticipation of your immediate response.
With best regards,
Mr. Adam Barnes,
Private Banking Manager
NatWest Bank Plc. London
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211968 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:09 pm
From Adam Barnes - [email protected]

My good friend,

Thank you for your email, I appreciate your urgent response to my letter, to successfully implement this business for us, we need to work with the mutual cooperation and trust as brothers with a spirit and a soul. I have worked with this bank for several years and have most of these claims experienced, so you do not have to entertain any fear, have my full assurance as an insider who is insured so that your safety and security, you are my instructions to follow. We will conclude this transaction within the next 14 banking days and we are all the official and legal procedures in these funds released to you as a bona fide beneficiary of the funds involved to undergo. But you must keep all information strictly confidential, do not discuss or a third party as that this opportunity could use compromised for us to reach this transaction involved. I assured him that I have a responsibility to all the legal documents that require the bank in other to secure to free the inheritance.

All I require from you now, your full name; Contact address and mobile phone number for you to upload your information to appear in our database at Bank in the banking system that you are heirs beneficiaries of the fund and guide you in touch with the bank for onward release of the fund to you. Please we have everything little by little, and I will carry all your steps and the response to the bank, as we move the transaction to avoid loopholes. The success is sure if we work discreetly with a spirit and truthfulness.

I wait for your data obtained now as I asked, so I'll lead you to the communication with the bank. I express my sincere greetings and best wishes to your family.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes
T: +447700028360
Q: +448704957837

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212057 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 am
My good friend,

Thanks for your e-mail, I appreciate your urgent response to my letter, For us to realize this business successfully, we have to work with mutual co-operation and trust like brothers with one mind and one spirit. I have worked with this bank for several years and have witnessed most of these claims, so you do not have to entertain any fear, Have my full assurance as an insider that your safety and security is assured hence you will follow to my instructions. We will finalize this transaction within the next 14 banking days and we will undergo all the official and legal process involved in having this funds released to you as the bona-fide beneficiary of the fund. But you must Keep all information strictly confidential, do not discuss or get a third party involved as that might jeopardize this opportunity for us to achieve this transaction. I assured you that I will bear responsibility to secure of all legal documents that the bank may require in other to release the inheritance to you.

All I request of you now, is your full name; contact address and your mobile telephone number to enable upload your information into our bank database to appear in the bank system that you are heir beneficiary of the fund and guide you on contact with the bank for onward release of the fund to you. Please we have to take everything gradually and I will guide all your steps and response to the bank as we embark the transaction to avoid any loopholes. Success is certain if we work discreetly with one mind and truthfulness.

I wait to receive your details now as i requested, so I will guide you on communication with the bank. I send my sincere regards and best wishes to your family.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes
T:+447700028360
F:+448704957837

#212075 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:46 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your acceptance regarding my transfer proposal to you. I have been waiting for your response and details, so we can move forward to execution of this deal. I am really grateful of the interest you indicated to assist me in transferring this money to any overseas bank account of your choice for profitable investments with your assistance and guidance. Therefore, I urge you to maintain absolute confidentiality throughout the duration of this transaction, which is the most important part of this deal to avoid risky exposure of this business and to ensure the safety of this money when transferred to your bank account, due to the sensitive nature of the operation and the magnitude of the fund involved. As it stands, I have successfully embedded your details into our bank database as beneficiary of this fund and also opened a ticket in the bank with your name and details, so that Business Banking department of NatWest Bank will contact you officially once the ticket reflects in the bank system.

Therefore, I advise you to add the bank e-mail: [email protected] to your email address book/whitelist to ensure the bank messages are properly delivered to your inbox. In the meantime, you can open a new bank account specifically for receiving this money, so that the money will remain separate from your existing bank account, if you wish to. Please monitor your e-mail and be very observant to inform me, immediately you receive any message from NatWest bank so I can guide you accordingly to avoid mistakes. Any attempt to divert this money for any selfish interests would lead to my regret for ever involving you in this once in a life time opportunity. I extend my warmest regards to your family and await for your responses with the updates once the bank contacts you.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

The domain [email protected] is fake and not connected to the real Nat West Bank.

#212352 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am
From NATWEST Business Banking Dept. - [email protected], CC'd to [email protected]

Attention: XXX,
In Annex; NATWEST BANK Official Payment Notification. Enabling documents for legacy clearance, payment approvals/fund transfer.
Thank you for choosing NatWest Bank PLC for your requirement. We welcome you to the large family of NatWest Customers. Delighting you is our Business. Kindly direct all your comments, complaints, enquiries or feedback to our dedicated Service Quality team on 020 31377284 or 0044 (0) 20 31372733 or send an email to [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natwest Bank® Confidential Statement.

Disclaimer...
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Natwest Bank® and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual and/or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempted from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Natwest Bank® shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorisation or through unauthorised access.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), an agent of the intended recipient(s) or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient(s), Note that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this message and any attachments immediately and notify us.

The fake domain natwestplc.com has been suspended by its registrars.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#212399 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:24 am
From [email protected]

Dear XXX,

thanks for your email, the bank is going through system upgrade so you can send fax to the bank or try sending email later.

please be at alert and inform me immediately you receive any communication from NatWest bank.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

Please kindly forward the email you receive from NatWest bank to me for my review and proper advise.

you can as well contact NatWest bank on this email address: [email protected]

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

New fake domain natwestplcuk.com registered by

Registrant Name: Tyrell Brunson
Registrant Organization: 1139562lk6G5
Registrant Street: 12 Holt Road
Registrant City: LIVERPOOL
Registrant State/Province: Merseyside
Registrant Postal Code: L7 0LA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.7700017713
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#212448 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the update, sequel to the bank letter, the listed documents are prerequisite for payment approvals from Bank of England on your behalf. I have noted the required documents and i have discussed it with my personal lawyer to assist us and procure the first three documents and he estimated the cost of official documentation in your name with the British Judiciary to sum 53400 pound. I discussed at length with him and he assured me that if the fund is available, he will have the documents ready within 2 to 3 working days.

I have taken the responsibility to fund this documentation due to time limitation, so we can eliminate delays that may raise suspicions at the bank. The lawyer requires initial payment of 40000 pound to commence official registration the documents in your name and the balance of the payment upon the completion. I do not have this amount with me, but I have applied for loan from a finance firm and they requires collateral for the loan. I will use my house particulars to get a mortgage, once they approve the loan, the lawyer will commence the documentation without delay, and I will inform you of the developments. It is a massive investment on my part but i count on our mutual agreement and trust to invest this fund. I trust that you will not betray my confidence although we have not seen each other face-to-face. All i need from you now is total commitment, honesty and trust, so we can achieve this great success.

Based on this resolution, i strongly advise you to get scan copy of your identification and your bank account details ready, so that as soon as the lawyer completes the documentation, i will send them across to you, for your submission to NatWest bank as required for the payment approvals and onward transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account. I am in full confidence that we will conclude this transaction within the next 7 banking days, so I am preparing for our meeting once the fund is transferred to your bank account for the sharing and to discuss further investment. I intend to invest my own share in your country under your guidance so i can relocate with my family after my retirement which is due in about 8 months time and i believe with your business experience, you will guide me towards a profitable investment in your country. Please get a copy of your identificatio and bank details ready to avoid any delay.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

#212849 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 am
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today, am working on the completion of the lawyer balance because he called me this morning that the documents are ready, as soon as i complete his payment i will update you with the documents immediately so you can pass them across to NatWest bank together with your banking data and scan passport.

Have a pleasant day ahead.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

#213477 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Dear XXX,

please bear with me, the delay was as a result of discrepancies i encounter arranging the huge amount fund to secure the legal documents in your name from British Judiciary. I took mortgage on my house and also withdraw my entire savings. It was not an easy task, but am glad that the documentation was successful.

See PDF attached file; Late George Williams Death Certificate, Grant of Probate and affidavit of oath. please collate all the documents with copy of your identity and (your bank account details) as follows;
Bank name:..
Bank address:..
Account Number/IBAN:..
Swift Code/BIC:..
Beneficiary name:..

and submit all to NatWest bank via email: [email protected] or Fax: 00442031372733. I plead with you to keep all this documents strictly confidential and personal, to avoid loopholes. Please proceed and submit all the documents to NatWest bank including your identification and bank account details.

I awaits your updates once you send the documents to the bank, so i can monitor the transaction here and ensure the bank executives attend the transaction immediately. Also, be alert once you submit the documents to the bank and inform me immediately the bank announce the fund transfer to your designated bank account, so I can arrange my travel for our meeting. I need to know the nearest airport to your destination for purchase of my flight itinerary. I extend my warmest regards to your family and wait for your urgent response and updates.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

Image Image Image

The domain natwestplcuk.com is fake and will be reported for fraud.

#213478 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm
Good Morning, Please inform me if you have send all the documents together with your banking details and scan passport to NatWest bank.

I wait your rapid response patiently.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes

#213479 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm
Thanks for your information, please be at alert and inform me immediately you receive any communication from NatWest bank, always forward any message you receive from the bank to me for my review and proper guidance.

I wait your update patiently.

Regards

Adam

#213480 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:20 pm
I hope you are not out of your mind to have written this kind of email to me without good manners, you must be stupid.

Meanwhile am not here to exchange words with you, if you truly know you are not ready for this transaction kindly let me know so i can ask my lawyer to prepare your withdrawal letter for you to sign and quit this transaction, so i can look for someone reasonable to take over this transaction from where you stopped. You lack of sense made you so stupid that you do not watch your words, you really want to get 29,700,000gbp without proper documentation. You are very stupid to think am freaking you.

i wait your conclusion so i can delete your name from the transaction and look for some serious to take over this transaction, i know in your country they lack respect for people.

Yours truly,

Mr Adam Barnes