Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212250 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am
Approaches victims on Skype using the ID matilda.tet006

[1:54:14 PM] matilda tetteh: Compliments My Dear Friend,
How is everything with you today?. I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. My name is Mrs.Matilda Tetteh; I work as a regional bank manager of Agricultural Development Bank Plc Ghana, West Africa. I wish to share an important business discussion with you and it is an opportunity i would like us to utilize it well.

I write you in respect of my foreign customer with our bank before his sudden death.He was among the death victims in libya war, that killed over 20,000 people in June 2011. He deposited only Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($8.4M USD) in our bank before he died.

He doesn't have any next of kin attached to his file, so when I saw your last name, I decided to contact you so that I can present you as the legitimate next of kin to the account to enable my bank headquarter release the money to you. You are most qualified in this transaction as you share the same name with the deceased; I am ready to share the mode of these funds 50/50% with you.

I will visit your country for the disbursement/investing of my share according to the percentages and the successful transfer of the money to your account. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch-free and there is absolutely no risk on it, having concluded the modalities for a smooth operation and my position in the bank guarantees it's successful execution.

All I require is your honest co-operation, a guarantee of your sincerity and capabilities to enable us conclude this deal, but please don't disclose this issue to any of our branches because no one has yet knows about it only both of us.

Note: However that the sensitive nature of this transaction demands that you have to keep it absolutely confidential till we finalize and retrieve the whole money in your home account. For easy and faster communication, you can contact me via my direct E-mail: ([email protected]). I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

I remain respectfully yours,

Mrs.Maltilda Tetteh
(Regional Bank Manager)
Agricultural Development Bank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212286 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm
From Matilda Tetteh - [email protected]

Compliments My Dear XXX,
How are you doing today?. I must apologize for my late response, it was due to my tight schedule. I am very glad to hear from you at the moment, your mail dated down below has been received and it's content well noted. Now i want to give you a short biography of Late Mr. Bruno XXX as you have demanded and i believe that you will be well understood thereafter.

Mr. Bruno XXX nationalized in Ghana West-Africa, he was a contractor and also a Managing Director of Crown Oil Company in Ghana here, he lived at Hse No. 24b Independent Square Accra, Ghana before his sudden death in Libya war that killed over 20,000 people in June 2011. He was in Libya on a business trip and that was how he met his end.

He was 49yrs old before he died and not married, he was also a very good friend to my husband when they were alive, so because of the good relationship with my family, i was his account manager and he mentioned no next of kin when his account was opened because he was not married then and he never knew that he will be a victim in a sudden death.

I can never give you any account about his family members because i knew him for the past 23yrs i got married to my late husband and since then i have never witness or see any of his relation till he died. Although that i always asked him about his relations and he told me to forget about that and it is a long story. As it is now, there is nobody in position to provide the needed information of the Deposit Particulars of of Late Mr. Bruno XXX other than me, considering my position in the bank as his account manager.

Now, I want you to understand that my direction to you was not by my power, it was God that directed me to you after i have completed my 3days dry fasting and prayer my pastor gave me because of this business and i believe that you are the chosen one. (NB) This is a life time opportunity that will benefit our future generation, so let's proceed and achieve this inheritance. I hope you are well understood with my total clarification.

Now i am sending you the full details on how we can do this transaction for our mutual interest. The name of my bank is AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (ADB), I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured. I shall take care of every information related to the account once the transfer is concluded.

I want you to understand that this transaction requires utmost trust from your side, since you will be receiving the funds in your home account and you will be in control of everything until my arrival to your country for my own share and the disbursement/investing of my share according to the percentages and the successful transfer of the money to your account, having concluded the modalities for a smooth operation and my position in the bank guarantees it's successful execution.

I am ready to share the mode of these funds 50/50% with you after the successful transaction is completed. I am given you 100% guarantee/assurance that i will never disappoint you in this transaction. Kindly go through the attached below, find a scan copy of my bank working Identity Card for your analysis. I am also given you my full information for your documented.

(1) Full Name: Mrs. Maltilda Tetteh
(2) Contact Address: 17 Adum Avenue Accra-Ghana
(3) Occupation: Banker
(4) Date of birth: 07/05/1959
(5) Marital Status: Widow
(6) Cell number: +233 24344 9639
(7) Nationality: Ghanian
(8) Religious: Christianity

Note: I don't suppose to give out those documents but i am given you because of the trust i have in you and i believe that we will work together and achieve this inheritance. Please keep those documents secure/documented for security purpose and do not disclose this issue to any third party till we retrieve the whole funds in your home account and finalize this transaction.

The first step now in this transaction is to place your information in my bank system as the legitimate next of kin to my Late client Mr. Bruno XXX so that every information will reflect accordingly. I will require you to send me the following information for the commencement of the process, this shall be done immediately without any delay.

Provide Me with any Scan Copy of your identification property like:
International Passport, National I.D Card, Working I.D Card or Driving License.
(1) Full Name:
(2) Contact Address:
(3) Occupation:
(4) Marital Status:
(5) Cell Phone number:
(6) Date of birth:
(7) Nationality:
(8) Religious:

Once I receive the above mentioned information and conclude with the necessary arrangements, the services of a very good attorney will be required to represent you in the affected offices for the claim. I have a very good attorney in mind, he specialized in such cases and also a registered attorney with the Central Bank of Ghana, which is the bank that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your home account. Because only a registered attorney that affiliated with Central Bank Of Ghana are allowed to handle such matters in connection with foreign transfers.

As far as my bank is concern, I will handle my part well. I shall send you the attorney's contact details in my next mail. It has been my dream to manage my own business and I believe that God has answered my prayers by making this transaction possible. Please remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality till we finalize it to avoid any mistake.

I will appreciate you give me a call via my cell phone +233 24344 9639 any time in receipt of this e-mail for more oral clarification. Note; The attorney legal fee will be covered by me so free your mind so that we shall proceed and progress, all what you have to do is to send me the information I requested to enable us move forward. Thank you and God bless.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Maltilda Tetteh
+233 24344 9639

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212360 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 am
Compliments My Dear XXX,
How are you doing today?. Sorry for not reply your message since, i was very busy and i want to inform you that i have received all your information, i will proceed with the activation process first thing tomorrow morning once i get to my office and i will let you know the next step as soon as the activation process is completed.

Thank you very much for your total corporation/understanding in this transaction. I will get back to you tomorrow after the activation, God bless you and have a successful night.

I remain respectfully yours;

Mrs. Maltilda Tetteh

Google+ Profile Image

#212466 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 pm
Congratulation My Dear XXX,

Nice to write to you at the moment, I am written to inform you that I have done all the necessary changes in my electronic bank system as I earlier informed you on my previous mail. Your information has successfully activated in our bank system as the legitimate Next of Kin to Late Mr. Bruno XXX, now we can proceed and progress without any delay.

Please don't betray/disappoint me at the end of this transaction i also swear not to do so to you, also remember that we are sharing the mode of these funds 50/50% to both parties, i want you to take note of that to avoid any confusion during sharing once this transaction is completed.

In other for us to proceed and progress, you have to contact your new legal adviser in this matter (Barrister Philip Addison Esq), he is good and well known personality and also a registered attorney with Central Bank of Ghana, because only registered attorneys are allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with foreign transfers.

Name Of Attorney: Barrister Philip Addison (ESQ).

Telephone Number: +233 24547 5106

Fax Number: +233 21781801

Email Address: [email protected]

Please tell him that I Mrs.Maltilda Tetteh from ADB Bank of Ghana recommended you to him. Tell him that you wanted him to prepare all the legal Documentations regarding the remittance of your late brother's money to Your home account as the next of kin to the said money. Also remember to call him on his cell phone +233 24547 5106 as soon as you sent him an email to enable him proceed with you immediately because he is a very busy man just free your mind and contact him i have told him that you are going to contact him.

As soon as you are done with him and he has replied you, kindly keep me Informed so that i will tell you what to do to avoid any mistake and remember that you are the real next of kin to late Mr. Bruno XXX who happens to be your brother, always remember that okay.

NB: I want you to understand that the consultation/legal fees from the lawyer shall be covered by me so free your mind so that we shall proceed and progress without any delay; i will also appreciate it if you keep this transaction confidential between both of us till we conclude and retrieve the whole money in your home account.

Thanks and God bless you. I remain respectfully yours,

Mrs.Maltilda Tetteh
(Regional Bank Manager)
Agricultural Development Bank
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

#212515 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 am
From Philip Addison - [email protected]

From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
P.O. Box GP 353 Central Accra-Ghana
Phone No: +233 24547 5106
Fax No: +233 21781801
Email: [email protected]

Attn: My Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your letter requesting me to read the email you sent and also advice you on what to do, so i want to say you have done the right thing by sending me all this, i am a well respected man and i hate evil so i want you to send me Mrs. Matilda Tetteh Cell phone number.

I am ready to work for you if i find out that this money real exist in the bank but could you please, also ask her to furnish you with some information about what you wish that I should do for you like ask her to Provide you with the account information of the decease like the deposit slip he use to make the payment in their bank and a scan copy of your identification property: Also i will like to know more about you,

I need those information in order to conduct some verification at the bank if the account is existing before reaching agreement with you. Once more, thank you for contacting my law firm, i also attached a copy of my Call To The Bar Certificate. I wait for your positive response in receipt of my mail and your call via my office direct: +233 24547 5106

Yours faithfully,
Barr. Philip Addison (ESQ)
For: Philip Addison Chamber

Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

#212551 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 am
Compliments My Dear XXX,
How are you doing today?. I am highly appreciated for your update and i am happy to see that the lawyer has replied you.and also the lawyer called me this morning asking me about the transaction, please don't forward what i send you to the lawyer is not good it will make him understand everything. i hope you understand me very well XXX, Here is the account information the lawyer was demanded, i will advice you to copy these account information and send it to him with a scan copy of your identity card as he has requested.

Account Name: (Oil Merchant Consulting Inc.)

Name of Depositor: Mr. Bruno XXX

Account Number: 1001097507909

Pin Code: 10124

Amount: $8,400,000.00 USD

Date Of Deposit: 01/06/2009

Deposited In: Fixed Escrow Call Account

Account In: Accra Ghana Branch

Name Of The Bank: Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana, West-Africa

As soon as you send him this details please call him on phone to update him. Keep me informed with the next development so that i will direct you how to proceed to avoid any mistake, I await to hear from you soon. God bless you and have a nice day.

Mrs.Maltilda Tetteh

#212716 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:35 am
From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
Phone No: +233 24547 5106
Fax No: +233 21781801

Attn: XXX

I am to update you about my visit to Agricultural Development Bank Accra, Ghana Headquarter today 30/07/2014 as i explained to you on my previous mail. Account was Verified and confirmed OK by (Mr. Kwame Ansah C.E.O) of ADB Bank Headquarter Accra, Ghana.
Now enclosed are the charges fees according to our working ethics and that of High Court of Justice: They are as follows:
(1)- Consultation fee: Euro€550
(2)- Legal fee: Euro€4,500
(3)- Notarization/Endorsement fee: Euro€850.
(4)- For Notary Stamping at the Notary Office: Euro€500
(5)- Total charges to be paid now: Euro€6,400.

Further more, I want to bring to your notice that I have been mandated by Bank of Ghana as a financial and commercial lawyer to ensure that your money get to your account in your country within 5 working days as I shall diligently obtain all the necessary documentations regarding the Notarization and Endorsement of your legally certified fund transfer.
Be also informed that those documents i will obtain on your behalf shall protect you from any monetary laws both in Ghana here and in your country.

Before we proceed to the next step, enclosed is my attached Consultation Form which you are requested to view, print&fill then return it back to me for my records and the safety of this transaction, also don't forget that this charges of Euro€6,400 must be paid to me before i could proceed with your service.
Please respond as soon as possible as I shall keep you updated, your lawyer in good and trusted service.

#212855 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:56 am
Compliments My Dear XXX,
How are you doing today?. i hope all is well with you and your family, if so thanks be to God. i write to know if you have received any email from the lawyer, please always try to keep me informed. so i can feed you on what to do to avoid any mistake. i hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Mrs.Maltilda Tetteh

#212900 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am
From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.

I would have give you an account to make this payment but account will delay us more, as we all know that the time is not in our side so i don't have time to delay in this your transaction.

I now demand that you can now send the money to my secretary attention through (MONEY GRAM) or (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) as that is the fastest method to receive money.

This are the information for payment:

Receiver's Name: ANYICHIE KENNETH CHINEDU

Receiver's Country: ACCRA, GHANA

Question: PHILIP

Answer: ADDISON

Once you have make the payment, kindly send me the sender's information with the mtcn number through my box and also call me on my cell phone to keep me updated. I wait for your positive response in receipt of my mail and your call.

Please respond as soon as possible as I shall keep you updated, your lawyer in good and trusted service.

#213001 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
From Philip Addison - [email protected]

From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
Email:
[email protected]

I would like you to make this payment though (MONEY GRAM) or (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) because is the fastest way.

I now demand that you can now send the money to this account

ACCOUNT NAME: ARUOCHA INNOCENT

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02413809601552

BRANCH LAPAZ: BRANCH ACCRA GHANA

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK OF AFRICA GHANA LTD

SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC

Once you have make the payment, kindly send me the scan copy of the Deposit slip to my box and also call me on my cell phone to keep me updated. I wait for your positive response in receipt of my mail and your call. once again i like you to call me tonight because i have being calling your number but is not going it keep saying the number dose not exist that i should check the number and try again

#213038 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:11 am
From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
Email:
[email protected]

I write in respect of your email now. Master. ARUOCHA INNOCENT ADDISON. is my first son. so i give you his account number to make the payment. and i hope that there is no problem about that. also i have ask you to give me a call and you never did since then. call me or you give me your. other number so i can call you on it.

#213071 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:07 pm
From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
Email:
[email protected]

Attn: XXX,

I am written to informed you that i have received your email. and i want to let you know that is not most i can work for you. i have try all i can do but for me to give you my account that i can not do. so if you want me to work for you then send the money any how you want to send it all you can even fry to Ghana here and pay me in cash that will be fine. all you can get yourself another lawyer that can do things the way you want, all better still call you lawyer to come over and handle the transaction for you.

#213122 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 am
From the Desk of:
Barr. Philip Addison
Chambers Esq.
Email:
[email protected]

Attn: XXX,

I am aware of everything and i can stand what ever that comes out of this you can forward every email of my to anybody you like i am not a fake lawyer and i can never lie because of your small money, just go and send the money if you trust in me and forget what ever that comes out from it. do what i ask you to do and stop making words you can tell your lawyer to contact me if you want. or come over to ghana.