Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211836 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:24 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Tel. No.: +2348087493974

MY DEAR FRIEND,

After a serious thought,I decided to reach you directly and personally because i do not have any anything against you,But your local partner.I am director bank of Africa as enclosed sometime in the past your partners approached me through a friend of mine who work with one of the ministries and requested that I assist them transfer your money to your account.

We agreed that one i do this,They would give me first $50,000.00 and give me another $150,000.00 when this fund reflects is in your choice account. when they saw that i have programmed it and your name was approved for payment, Instead of giving me the first deposit, they started avoiding me and resorted into threat so i had to delete the transfer code which is the only know to me because of my position,All other contractor fund and N.O.K payment were successfully paid apart from yours that is pending in my folder.

When they saw that their threat did not work, They started bribing other low-key officials with your money to get another approval to effect transfer but they cannot succeed. I want you to know that i am 100% responsible for the delay because of there breach of trust.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner and a Nigerian can not stand as a next of kin to foreign customer. The banking guidelines stipulate that the fund should be transferred into the bank treasury after 13 years if nobody is coming for the claim.

I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of your account for the transfer,2% will be set aside for expenses that might occurred during the business and 58% would be for me, after which I shall visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage as indicated.

Please consider what has transpired throughout your claim process without any result.

NO. 1: I WILL HAVE 58% OF ENTIRE MONEY AFTER IT REFLECTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT AS IT IS ONLY THE TWO OF US THAT

No. 2 YOU WILL HAVE 40% OF ENTIRE MONEY AFTER IT REFLECTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT AS IT IS ONLY THE TWO OF US THAT
IS LEFT.

NO. 3: YOU WILL ASSIST MY SON TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE I WILL PAY IN MY OWN SHARE.

If these conditions are acceptable to you, Email me so as to finalize and transfer your funds after due official protocol is observed. If you are not interested then delete my email and for your own good, I will appreciate verbal discussion for a positive operation.

Thank you.

SINCERELY YOURS,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad
PHONE: + 234 8087493974
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212058 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:30 am
From Dr Ibrahim Farhad - [email protected]

My Friend,

Thanks for your email which was well noted ,I want you to know that i have contacted you with good faith and no other thing that seeing this funds get to you after which we can finally meet in person when i come over to your country.

Furthermore, my friend i want you know that the most important thing we need for this said funds to be safely transferred to you is TRUST we have to work as a team and be there for each other,i am very
happy to be working with a Matured mind like you.

NB :That whatever expenses we make during the cost of this transfer will be share between you and i,after the funds to you then we set out 2% of the funds for our expenses, If you agree with me on this then i can forward to you an application letter which you will fill and contact the Bank so they can start the processing of the transfer to you.

As soon as i get a positive response from you then we can proceed on this Deal.

THANKS AND I DO REMAIN YOURS TRULY,
Dr.Ibrahim Farhad

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212059 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:31 am
My friend,

Thanks for your kindness to me in this transaction,your mail is well received. I want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me the following information about yourself:

1) Your full name......................
2) Your address........................
3) Your occupation.....................
4) Your Country of origin..............
5) Your telephone number...........
6) Your age.............................
7) Private Email........................

Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Having served this bank for so many years now I deem it necessary to utilize this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent in conjunction with the first proposal i sent to you to help myself and my son through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number *003890422168*with the following reasons:

(a) Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(b) Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true inheritor of the fund.

More so, the only information required from you by the bank is your banking data as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr Kurt Kuhle from Bangkok,Thailand who naturalized here in Lagos,NIGERIA for (17) years. He held account number 003890422168*, with our bank. He died in Siber airline that crashed into sea at Israel on 4th October 2001 with his family. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down to your country for investment with my own share but I will advise you to keep this transaction as a top secret because no body again knows about it except you and I.

Therefore, Have this confident and trust i am not here to scam you but do business with you. For more information you can contact me on phone ( +2348087493974) so that we can talk.

THANKS AND I DO REMAIN YOURS TRULY,

Dr Ibrahim Farhad

#212159 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:04 pm
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your mail is well noted, i assure you once you print and fill the application below contacting my remittance department here at Stanbic IBTC bank to transfer this aforesaid fund ensure to request for fractional drawings.

Moreso, this fund of yours have been insured so the Stanbic IBTC Bank is not allow to make any means of deduction from it because it has been insured by the federal ministry of finance it will be a bank to bank transfer. So get this known to you and proceed with filling application form for the transfer to be commerce .

Thus, I am sending the application to you. Find a copy to this mail, the application form which you have to fill and send to the bank. I want you to know that my colleague is among those that will handle your application as soon as you send it to the bank.

The name of the bank is : Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd ( AFFILIATED BANK IN AFRICA)

Please fill the application below and send it along with the attached form to the email address of the bank below:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Please note that the type of application is: INHERITANCE FUNDS. So tick inheritance funds in the application form. If you have any question in filling the attached form, please do not hesitate to ask me. You can also call me+234-8066565594

Please print out the application form, fill it manually and send it to the bank along with this letter below:

Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd.
Address: Head Office: I.B.T.C. Place,
Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Contact Name: Sir Charles Walker
Direct Email address: [email protected]
Official Email Address: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER FROM MY ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT# 003890422168 AND RELEASE OF MY VALUED FUND AMOUNTING (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only).

I ................. is the beneficiary of the Escrow call account number ; *003890422168* with your bank ,having a balance amounting $7.500,000,00 ( Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) I wish to close my account and hereby apply that the above fund be remitted to my account presented below as the legitimate beneficiary of this fund according to your remittance rules and regulations, My bank co-ordinates are stated below;

My full Name : ..................
Mailing Address : .............
Bank Name : ...........
Bank......................................
Bank Address : ........
A/C No: .....................................
Swift NO : .......................................

I will appreciate if the said transfer into my nominated Bank account is made as soon as possible. You can contact me on phone ........................... or Email ......................... if the need arises.

Once, this is done money will be in your account.

Your Sincerely,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#212243 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for showing mutual interest in this deal, Is public holiday for Muslim here in my country my remittance department here at Stanbic IBTC bank will have the application review and process by Wednesday for further advice.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#212251 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your understanding, I tried calling you don't answer is that a home or office phone. There will be time my remittance department would call to verify.

Yours,
Dr Ibrahim Farhad

#212356 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 am
From [email protected]

Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd.
Victoria Island,
Contact Name: Sir Charles Walker

Attention: XXX,

I am writing sequel to the receipt of your Information in the email concerning the transfer of your funds which the bank have taken time to go through it and what services you require of our bank. I also contacted the Dr Ibrahim Farhad and have been able to confirm in detail the existence of the said deposit and the instructions. Consequently, the Stanbic IBTC bank accepts to represent you and act on your behalf in getting the necessary government approvals in your name to warrant the remittance department of the Stanbic IBTC bank to the Twenty1st Century Financial Trust Bank TCFT to make the transfer.

For any International transfer such as yours to take place, you are required by law to procure and present to the bank the following documents which will be send to the Twenty1st Century Financial Trust Bank TCFT in America to cross check on their own data with a passport photo graph

Now the Honorable bank wants you to provide the following documents below .

a) An affidavit of fund ownership’s)b) An affidavit of Truth and claim’s)c) A federal high court mandamus order to the bank to affect your transfer.)

With these three documents duly obtained in your name, and your bank account information stated along, the Stanbic IBTC Bank and Twenty1st Century Financial Trust Bank TCFT will transfer the money to you as the legally recognized custodian and benefactor. So be advice to follow my instruction.

Charles Walker

#212359 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your mail is well noted, do understand my bank remittance have a way running there policy here before transferring fund to any beneficiary. Be rest assured that i will be there guide you through.

Yours,
Dr Ibrahim Farhad

#212398 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for the forwarded message is well received, I will be leaving for the high court of Justice tomorrow in securing measures get all these requested document by remittance department to enable us proceed to next phase in this transaction.

Moreso, be aware that i will do everything make these document ready at your earlier convenience.

Thanks for your patient and trust in this Deal.

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#212460 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:10 pm
Hello XXX,

I already booked an appointment tomorrow with attorney general that will be support in getting those document as requested by remittance unit.
By tomorrow, i will give you more details.

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#212714 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:00 am
Dear Sir,

Hello, how are you doing? I just came back from Federal High Court of Justice the document are been process. I will update you moment is ready.

Thanks

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#212722 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 am
Hello XXX,,

Sorry for the delay it was due to stress and raising all money alone get these document for your perusal, I was able to acquire all three requested document by the bank via the legal chambers. Attached are all the document as requested by the bank it cost me $7,500 in total fees including attorney service fees i have enclosed the receipt of payment for these three document for your perusal.

Therefore, I am sending you these three document have it forward to the desk of Sir Charles Walker of Stanbic Bank be rightly inform this kind of inheritance fund request transfer will be paid from our further credit bank in the united states (Twenty1st Century Financial Trust Bank TCFT) for easy reimbursement not to raise eyebrow by your government by applying for fractional drawings.

Moreso, i am happy this fund will be in your account soon then you will set up an account for my son. I will fly down to your country once all this is in place for my 58% profit in this Deal.

Kindly update my desk.

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

Image Image Image Image

#213000 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:26 am
Hello XXX,

The corrected documented have been faxed to the remittance department, You will receive a copy as well kindly update my desk once remittance department contact you. Hope you still have copy of the receipt i paid fully for all those three document.

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#213003 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:55 am
Hello My friend,

Thanks for your mail, I have taken my time review check the name and address as stated on the certificate of ownership is very much correct with one you entered in application form . So what is the omission? Is rather late to back out of this deal because fund have already been programmed in your name unless you want my bank to skip and cancel the transfer.

Thanks.

Yours,
Dr. Ibrahim Farhad

#213125 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 am
From [email protected]

Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd.
Victoria Island, Lagos

Attn: Mr XXX,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail. The Administrative department of the Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd secetary is now processing the documents sent to him and other for the submition and authorization by Me .and now all your data has been approve by the prisident to secure your fund in safe hands to your account .

Now in repect of this you have been advice to pay a fee of $1750 to the following break down below.

A. Engagement fee including signing of release documents and filling ....US$1,100

B. Notorization and transfer.....US$ 450

C. Administrative expenses...US$ 300

Total...............................................................................................................................................Us$ 1,750

Mr XXX, I want you to know that we have called to the notification on your behalf to inform our transfer department bank of your release fund which also we want you to know that your $7.5million dollars will be issue to you.

Also the reason why it was move to America is because we are not allow in Nigeria to make an hugh Amount of transfer to Canada that is why

Bear it in your mind that this fee is very important and has to be paid because we have all authorization which will be giving for the release of your fund to you so copy that.

Sir Charles Walker