Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212443 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19142101925

Dear Beneficiary,
We at Rickey Tarfa & Associates have been duly consulted by the CBN Board of Trustees and have been fully informed about how the staff of the remitting bank have been taking advantage of you by telling you to pay unnecessarily exorbitant charges which will only make your fund payment a long drawn out process.
Due to this we have decided to step into the process of your fund transfer to enable your funds to be transferred within the soonest possible time you are to get back to us immediately without needing to pay all the huge sums of money that are being demanded from you by the remitting bank.
All process to have your funds paid to you immediately through the CBN's Liaison Remittance Office in New York have been initiated to cut out unnecessarily costs.
Furthermore, you are hereby advised to pay no further fees or charges to the Remitting Bank in Nigeria as they shall no longer be handling your payment process.
We shall await your immediate correspondence with your direct telephone numbers for re-confirmation so that we may conclude your payment immediately.
Yours Sincere
Rickey Tarfa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212653 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:30 am
From Rickey Tarfa - [email protected]

Contact the bank [email protected]

I write to inform you that your beneficiary funds are now in New York.

Right now i want you to contact The Federal Reserve Bank (Automated
Clearing House) in New York U.S.A immediately with your name phone
number state zip code and bank details only and they will release your transfer
details so that you can transfer your funds and also get a notification
or alert from the bank as soon as your funds are transferred.

Note that we do not need your banking details because you will be the
one to wire your funds as soon as the bank gives you the details to do so.

Below is the banks contact details:

Contact Person :Mr Arthur Pierson
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 9142101925

Sincerely yours

Rickey Tarfa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212776 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm
From admin - [email protected]

I advice you give me a call so that i can give more information on what you need to do.
I also want to assure you that the funds are here in New York.