Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209946 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:36 am
My dear Friend,

Please accept my deepest greetings and permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. Due to my crumbled business here, I am interested and have decided to establish a profitable and viable business as a means of investment abroad.

I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard. However, I will be most appreciated if you can come up with any good business idea to invest TWELVE million united States dollars (12 million us dollars) . Tell me more about your country and the kind of fast growing business there that I can invest on.

I will be expecting your quickest reply and your interest in my suggestion to enable us go into details.

Mr victor dada
reply to ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209947 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:39 am
XXX.

I thank you for your respond and God bless you. You might not understand english very well but i thank God that you can read my message for good.

Yes, I will really like to invest in your country, and i will be submiting my resignation letter as soon as the fund is transfer to your account to meet you up in your country for mutual business understanding and your guidance to established a profitable business for life.

XXX, as i told you before in my previous mail to you, the fund is deposited with a security company in our neigbouring company Lome Togo and they not know the content of the box because of
my status and work as a civil servant that is the reason i need you utmost trust and assurance that the fund will be safe in your hand before i will be coming over to you for investment as the security company will carry the fund to your destination as soon as i confirm you the beneficiary.

I appreciate and promise you that our relationship in this deal will be based on total trust, truth and mutual respect for each other. Everything relating to this deal will be carried out in a clear and open manner without anything hidden.

What I need from you are the following:

1. Your full names
2. Your home/office address
3. Personal and direct phone number
4. Your age
5. Your occupation

This is my direct phone contact, you call me for more details +233 266 0777 18...

Once I receive the above details from you, I will initiate the process without any delay and I promise that everything will be concluded and the funds will be in your custody within the next seven days.

Best regards,
Mr. Victor Dada
+233 266 0777 18

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210214 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 am
Good Morning XXX,

I have gone to the Security deposit company this morning with your
deatails and they have confirm and approved your person as the bonifer
beneficiary to the deposit, as i told you before you have to fill the
form carefully and send to the security company as the beneficairy to
the deposit consignment.

You have to keep me updated on any development with the security
company as i will submit my resignation letter as soon as the
consignment is with you.

Regards,

Mr Victor Dada...

#210548 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:44 am
Good Morning XXX.

I receive your message and i want you to know that this transaction is
confidential bettween me and you.

The Security company will start to process your files towards the
transfer as soon as you contact them with the filled form, you have to
do everything possible to send the form to them by weekend as you have
promise so that you will receive the fund as soon as possible in your
country.

You have to copy to me for my confirmation as soon as the form is ready.

I am waiting for your update asap.

Regards,
Mr Victor Dada

#212269 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 am
Good Morning XXX.

I thank you for your message and God bless you.

As i told you bfeore in My previous message to you, I need to invest
this fund in your country and i don't know how your country policy is
that is the reason i need your utmost trust, I am 47 years old,married
with 3kids, my mother is alife and aged i lost my father 5years ago.

My position here as a civil servany does not warrant me to own or have
such amount of money in my possession that is the reason i have put
the fund under the care of the security company without telling them
the content only to let them know that the consignment box belongs to
my foreign partner which you are going to claim for investment in your
country.

Today is holiday(Sallah day) the security company will not be working
today, therefore kindly keep me updated any day and any time they
contacted you for the transfer of the fund.

I will be waiting for your update asap.

Regards,

Mr Victor Dada

#212270 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:56 am
You have to send the form to the security via([email protected]) immediately.

#212646 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am
From ASFDI Company - [email protected]

ThIS IS AFRICAN SECURITY FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE(ASFDI).

Good day XXX,

After confirming the form and go through your request and emerge with our company data, we found out that your request is legal and granted for claim of deposit consignment.

The company will get back to you after our foreign department goes through the deposit consignment agreement and papers, so that we can proceed to effect the transfer of the consignment trunks to you.

Accountant,
James Douglas

#212777 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:30 pm
AFRICAN SECURITY FINANCAIL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUE(ASFDI)
REGIONAL OFFICE BOULOVARD POMPIDO
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA

ATTN: XXX,

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS/MANAGEMENT OF AFRICAN SECURITY FINANCIAL DEVELOPMNET INSTITUTE,HEREBY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CLAIM/TRANSFER APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED OF.THIS RESOLVE CAME UP AFTER SERIOUS VERIFICATIONS/SCRUTINY OF YOUR CLAIMS REQUEST/APPLICATION AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS PROVIDED,WHICH CONFIRMS YOU AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY TO THE CONSIGNMENT NO.3993 DEPOSITED BY MR VICTOR DADA OF ACCRA GHANA ONLY.

BASED ON ABOVE REASONS,YOU ARE OFFICIALLY REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN OUR OFFICE IN LOME TOGO WITHIN 72 WORKING HOURS TO SIGN THE TWELVE COLUM FINAL FUNDS RELEASE ORDER TO ENABLE THIS FIRM EFFECT IMMEDIATE/AUTOMATIC TRANSFER OF CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED.
ALTERNATIVELY,THAT IS IF YOU CANNOT COME IN PERSON AS REQUIRED FOR ANY REASON,YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DIRECTED TO CONTACT OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU IN THE SIGNING.THIS ACCREDITED ATTORNEY IS THE ONLY ATTORNEY APPOINTED TO UNDERTAKE SUCH REPRESENTATION FOR ALL WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES AS MANDATED BY UNITED NATIONS/WORLD BANK(IMF).HE RESIDES IN LOME TOGO.HIS CONTACT INFORMATION IS AS GIVEN BELOW;

NAME:BARRISTER JOHN ADDO
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +22898966788

YOU ARE DIRECTED TO CONTACT HIM FAST AND PERSUADE HIM TO COME DOWN FOR YOUR SAKE,IF YOU CANNOT COME IN PERSON.THIS IS BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY THAT CAN REPRESENT YOU IN THIS,AND HIS PRESENCE/INTEREST IN YOUR CASE IS THE ONLY THING/REASON THAT CAN PERMIT US TO GRANT YOU WAVER IN TERMS OF STATUTORY/DUMURRAGE FEES/CHARGES.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY,DIRECTED/ADVISED TO TREAT THIS WITH SWIFT URGENCY AND GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT CAREFULLY AND PROVIDE US THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE TO AVOID CANCELLATION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRANSFER APPROVAL LETTER AFTER OFFICIAL STIPULATED TIME.
CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. JAMES DOUGLAS.
ACCOUNTANT

#213115 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 am
Good morning XXX.

Greetings to you over there. I was away out of my station on an official duty.
What is the situation of things .Have the security company contacted you.
Please try and update me so that I will know what is happening,and what to do
I will want you to the understand every thing and this fund I want to
put into your care is for our future and long time business
relationship. I believe and know that God will see us through.
I wait to hear from you immediately you recieve this message.

Regards
Mr Victor Dada.

#213216 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:08 pm
ATTENTION.XXX

Many greetings to you. It is good that the security company have contacted you.

Good they referred you to contact a barrister. Please XXX,contact him without any delay to inform him (the barrister)on
what the security company said but I dont want you to disclose the
contentS of the consignment to him as the security company dont even
know the true content of the consigment.

Please I will be very busy with my official work but will be puting up
my paper for sabatical leave as soon as possble which will enable me
to meet with you face to face in your country in no distance time as
soon as the fund gets into your hand in your country .

I wait to hear from you and do update with any development my dear.

Waiting to your you.

Best regards.

Mr victor Dada

#213324 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 pm
Good Morning XXX ,

I receive your message with joy. You have to follow the the barrister
because he is the only one that will sign the papers for the transfer
and represenet your interest in this transaction.

Kindly update me on any development with the Barrister and the
security company. The consignment will come to you in not less than
5working days immmediately you sign the security company KEEPING
DEPOSIT BOND which i am not authourise to.

I will call you on phone as soon as i am free from work, you have to
write me as soon as possible for my confirmation.

My Regards,

Mr Victor Dada...

#213325 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:12 pm
From John Addo Smith - [email protected]

MR

I HAVE ACKNOWLEDEGE YOUR MESSAGE AND SHALL GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY
AS SOON AS I AM FREE FROM THE LAW COURT.

IT IS ABOUT 12GMT HERE AND I HAVE CLIENT THAT I AM DEFENDING IN COURT
IT IS MY SECRETRAY THAT UPDATE OF YOYUR MESSAGE AND I WILL GO AND FIND
OUT WHAT YOU ARE REQUESTING AND UPDATE YOU IMMMEDIATELY.

THE LAW IS OUR PROCEDURE AND WE ATTENT TO OUR CLIENT AS THEY COME TO
US PERFECTLY.

WE WILL WORK WITH YOU IF YOU ARE WITH US.

I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL IMMEDIATELY.

I REMAIN

BARRISTER. JOHN ADDO SMITH..

#213633 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm
Well Done XXX..

I have gone to the security company and go through every papers and deposit.

The deposit is safe and they have an agreement with Mr Victor Dada for
the safety of the consignment.

You are requested to sign the attached document(POWER OF ATTORNEY) and
pay this chamber a consultation fee of 350 euros through to enable
this chamber to stand and work on your behalf.

You will pay a consultation fee of 350 euro for this chamber to stand
on your behalf and sign all due papers and process in your name.

We shall start our work with you as soon as this paper is sign by you
and the consultation fee is paid.

I Remain,
Barrister John Addo Smith..

#213806 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm
God bless you and Godd orning XXX,

I have been trying to get you on phone only to ring out without answer, what happened? I want you to pick your phone when i am calling because i may have an impoetnet thing to discuss with you urgently..

I have been to security company as you sent me and have confirm the deposit, it a bout 5 Trunk boxes that wsa deposited with the company for safe keeping.

XXX, before i could go and put my hand on papers for the shiping of your consignment, you have to pay a consultaion fee of 350 euro's beeing our Chambers service consultation fee and power of Attorney endorsement. You have to understand that this chamber we not work without receiving our consultaion fee nd to endorse your name for the receiving of your consignment in your country or Spain according to the security company corresponding foreign payment Bank.

You have to send the consultaion fee through moneygram to our chamers secretary:

First Name: Echikanma
Second name: UMUOKEA
LOME TOGO
WEST AFRICA
QUESTION: CONSULTAION FEE
Answer:Yes

I will move to the security company to sign the deposit bond and submit the deposit certificates as they have requested from you in my last meeting with the company diretcor yesterday as soon as we receive the consultaion fee of 350 euro's for our chamber consultaion fee fo us to legally start working immediately on your behalf.

THis consignment we be move to you immediately to do the necessary things.

IRemain
Barrister John Addo

#214222 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:36 pm
XXX

I came back very late from the court yesterday and saw your message
this morning when i went to the office then i had a meeting with our
chamber Senior Advocate Micheal Luke who is the superior Attorney here
in Lome Togo and decided that i should forward the account to you for
safe remittance of the consultation fee for us to proceed without
delay.

Below is the account details.

Bank Name : ECOBANK TOGO
Account Name: Michael Luke
Bank Code : T0055
Branch Code : 01702
Account Number : 7020811409280601
Cle Rib : 92
Swift Code: ECOCTGTG

You have to make the payment immedaitely and send the payment receipt
for my confirmation.

I Remain

Barrister John Addo Smith..