Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212228 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 am
Asian bank of cambodia
Address: Nº 367-669, Preah Monivong Blvd.,
Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Camkarmorn,
Phnom Penh Cambodia

Attention Sir,

Sorry for the delay as we are waiting for confirmation from our verification department. I will get back to you on or before friday.

Thanks,
Mr.Chann Sok.
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Asian bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212853 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 am
Dear Sir,

I am happy to inform you that we have concluded with our verification.

You are to Immediately Contact Barrister Vani and Discuss with him on how he is to help you to secure a court Affidavit and Clearance certificate from the ministry of Finance cambodia . Also it will be his duty as your representative here to sign some documents on your behalf.

His Contact Details are:-
Name: Bassister Vani Dah
Email: [email protected]

Proceed with him and get back to me.

Thanks,

Mr Chann.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Asian bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212906 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:11 pm
From vani - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Thanks for contacting me and i shall on monday morning meet with Mr Chann Sok for more details about the documentation.

Expect my message on monday before noon.

After my meeting with him i will get back to you and Be rest assured that we are here to serve you better.

Thanks once again,

Barrister Vani Dah.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 103.7.29.139
Originating ISP: Tencent Building, Kejizhongyi Avenue
City: Nanshan
Country of Origin: China
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#213482 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm
Hello Sir,

I meet with Mr Chann this morning as he was busy yesterday and he did explain to me about the requirement.

The three document required are Court affidavit and Inheritance certificate, Clearance.

The total cust to get these documents is Two thousand Nine Hundred United satae Dollars($2900).
My legal fee is Seven Hundred united states Dollars($700)

To total amount is $3600.00.

Terms of payment,you are to send the money to me and upon confirmation,i shall proceed to secure the documents.

You are to send the money through western union money transfer to my cashier name below and send me the payment confirmation.

Receiver name: Sok Davy
Address: Street 93, no26 monivong blvd,Phnom Penh,Cambodia.

Thanks and once again be rest assured that your job will be done perfectly.

Barrister Vani.

#213563 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 am
Dear Sir,

You can pay to our account through telegraphic transfer and here is the account details;-

Bank name: Maybank
Addrss: 4B, Kramuon Sar (St. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, Khan Daun Penh, 12208 Phnom Penh,Cambodia
Account no:000110100071507
Acc name:Sok Davy
Swift code:MBBEKHPP.

Once i receive the payment confirmation from you,i will proceed as we agreed.

Thanks,

Barrister Vani.

#213583 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:18 am
Dear Sir,

Your message received and i shall be waiting to receive the payment confirmation.

Barrister Vani.

#213742 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 am
Dear Beloved In Christ,

Pls how are u today and how far have u gone with the Bank of cambodia?

Pls my beloved in Christ, i need an update from you as my time fast approaching, which u know my situation already

Looking forward to hear from u.

Mother Mary Sander.

#213898 by AlanJones Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:32 am
Dear Beloved in Christ,

Thanks for ur response, and i pray my God will surely give you the strength to make this dream fulfill.

Secondly, though i don't know what lawyer fee means, but pls whatever is the bank instruction, try as much as u can to follow up, as this is more important than golf whatever pls, it is a dream that must be fulfill on time because of my condition.

Secondly, I need ur prayer on daily bases and u have not tell me how u wish to use this money on less privileges.

Waiting.

Mary Mother Sanders

#214257 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 pm
Dear Beloved In Christ,

I received your message in good faith my dear, pls whatever you decided, always inform the Bank and also try as much as possible to update me on time.

Thanks for all ur effort and be bless.

Mother Mary Sanders.

#214258 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 pm
Dear Beloved In Christ,

How are u today?

Pls, i need to know how far u have gone with the Bank regarding to our last conversation.

Try as much as possible to keep me posted as i am seriously worried and i pray that almighty God will be ur strength.

Mother Mary Sander.

#214259 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:15 pm
Dear Sir,

I waited for a message from you on Friday but up till today mondat 11th 08/2014 no message from you why?

Regards,

Barrister Vani.

#214307 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 am
Dear Beloved in Christ,

Why are u always ignored things of God.

This is a mission u are assigned to fulfill, Indeed it is not a mistake at all.

Make up ur mind and finalize this as it is a divine call. stop joking with things of God pls.

Looking forward to hear from u.

Mother Mary Sander.

#214320 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 am
Dear Beloved,

What is meaning of this message?

U mean u can talk people any how without emotional feelings?

So are God or what?

Mother Mary Sander.

#214456 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 am
Dear Sir,

For better understanding i will like to know if you are saying that you do not need my service anymore and you are no more interested in proceeding with the bank?

Vavi.