Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212062 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447523148565

Please I have a business that i will like to discuss with you.

Mr Yuen
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212063 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 am
From Mr Yuen - [email protected]

First, I must insist on your confidence in this transaction. I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to me courtesy of Internet business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and industry concerning your reputation. Thus I am convinced you would be capable to provide me with a solution for an investment

I am Mr. Yuen Hang Hung, a Hong Kong / Canadian, Am an international financial expert; I was a top executive of the Lebanese Canadian bank (LCB). The bank was shut down following a report filed by the United State government as a “financial institution of primary money laundering concern”

Please visit the link below for more details Source:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2011-12-15/hezbollah- laundered-money-through-used- car-sales-drug-running-u-s- says.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ mobile/world-middle-east- 16215862

First I must give you some inside information the closure of our bank was purely political we were shut down simply because we offered services to clients/customers that the United State government did not like.

This is not to say they were no corrupt officials in the bank but the scale of shady deals and corrupt practices within the bank were not as gross as the above articles suggest like I said the closure was purely political. We received warning on numerous occasions that our bank will be targeted if we don’t stop doing business with some of our customers.

I have worked for this bank for 13 years I was transferred from our Canadian office in Montreal to Lebanon in 1998. I have dual citizenship of both Hong Kong and Canadian nationality, I am a man of a reputable character and I need your assistance to help me get 27.5 Million USD out of a secret I shall later disclosed to you as we proceed .

Link to my office building in Lebanon were I last worked before it was shut down:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/ Business/Lebanon/2011/Dec-15/ 156939-nyt-hezbollah-used-lcb- to-launder-money.ashx# axzz212pj3g5N

I have worked very hard ever since, handled transactions, issuing of loans, over drafts to deserving clients. I have also brokered deals among individuals and cooperation for which I got rewarded handsomely on a commission bases. During the investigation I was able to secretly move the sum of 27.5 Million United State dollars out of Beirut . Most of my colleagues fled Lebanon when the bank was shut down 11 bank officials including myself were indicted we came under intense investigation an investigation that is still going on till now.

I will tell you more about the current location of the money when trust and understanding has been established between us. Am no longer comfortable living the money at the current location.It is my intention therefore having your understanding and co-operation that you invest 75% of these funds in the UAE, Turkey and Europe in commercial real estate and gold as 5% will cater for all local and foreign expenses incurred in facilitating the transfer of this funds .Please, Note that I shall not require you to expend any of your personal money at any stage of this transaction I have made adequate arrangement for the funding of this transaction from its inception to completion stage.

My projection is to conclude transfer of funds latest 14 working days from date of receipt of the following information by email (Your full name and address, your telephone and fax numbers and a brief profile of yourself to assure me of your capability).

I am currently under house arrest in my adopted country which is Canada, I will be on house arrest till the end of the investigation because of my failing health condition, my lawyer was able to make a plea to the prosecutor so that they can ease my movement. I am only allowed to visit the Buddhist temple for prayers. I am sending you this message from our local Bhuddist temple here in Ontario.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should disregard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my life because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.

I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities.

Please contact me immediately you get this assuring me of your capability and willingness to enable me give you additional details on our proposed course of action.

This transaction is 100% risk free.

Mr Yuen

Mr Yuen
[email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.130.207.75
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212065 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 am
Thank you for your understanding you will not regret working with me I am confident you will not let me down. The next step will be for you to contact he delivery firm, I think now is the right to introduce you to the agency who will be handling this transaction.

The IFC is a subsidiary of the United Nations and World Bank group one of their principal officer will be helping us it was very hard to secure the connection of Mr.Gordon.

You find below the contact information of Mr.Gordon, tell him that you are I acting on behalf of Client 70021 on items relating to : q01bv2746wv00097.

International Finance
Corporation (IFC)LONDON,.
Sir Gordon Fraser
Special personnel
4 Millbank
London,SWIP3JA,UNITED KINGDOM
Phone : +44 752314-8565
Email : [email protected]

Warning : When contacting Mr.Gordon do not say anything about money because the official lodgements papers does not indicate cash, it was stated that vaults contains personal properties and valuable family treasures.

This was done for security reasons we don't want the agency knowing there is cash inside those vaults please take.

Contact Mr.Gordon and get back to me remember to keep me update with on every communication you are having with Mr.Gordon.

Thank you .

Mr Yuen
[email protected]

#212857 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:05 am
From United Nations - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

This is Mr Gordon, from International finance cooperation (IFC) I was told you have not been able to contact me , well this is a highly secured domain and I do not receive mails from people who are not in my friends or contact list. This explains why you have not been able to get through to me once you get this message the communication is now open .

I look forward to your next message.

Gordon.

The fake domain united-nationsonline.org will be reported for fraud

#213037 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 am
We have about 4 vaults registered under client 70021 are you requesting for the delivery of the entire vaults ? We need to know the exact terms of the delivery this will enable me provide you with our delivery requirements .

Gordon.

#213068 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am
Who are you people ? This all about money ? I am going to contact the client straight away this is a pure breach of contract and agreement. No body told me anything about the vault containing money.

Gordon.

#213124 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am
Dear partner..

How are you doing today?

I am just checking on you to know how you are doing and i want to know the situation on ground regarding this project at hand.

Please if you have decided to change your mind don't hesitates to let me know about it..

Thank you once again and i expect your urgent reply

Mr Yuen
[email protected]