Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215053 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233302966813, +233302817748, +233508541513, +13473097030, +13477733750 & +12127846709

RE: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Sir/Madam, My name is Brown Morgan, Esq. I am a Barrister, Solicitor and Financial Advocate based in the Republic of Ghana West Africa. I brought a Business Deal at your doorstep for your consideration and hereinafter to confirm if you will be willing and interested to participate in the Business Deal. My client has privately acquired the sum of US$88 million and whereas need someone that is trustworthy to receive the aforesaid funds on condition that my client's information will not be disclosed as the Original Owner of the Funds. Send me your telephone numbers for discussion of this offer in full details including your commission for your participation. Yours Truly, Brown Morgan. Barrister-At-Law
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215054 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:56 am

Attn:

Sir,

Thank you for your interest in my Business Proposition and would appreciate if you will carefully read as follows:

I am a Legal Practitioner specializing in Financial Matters and other Areas of Practice. You can visit my Official Law Firm Website at www.brownmorganchamber.com to learn more about Legal Practices. I am also an active Member of Ghana Bar Association, International Bar Association, World Jurist Association and World Association of Lawyers.

Nevertheless, my client is a Senior Citizen of Republic of Ghana and a Top Government Official that manages the Country’s Economy in the area of Petroleum and Refining. My client has served the Government of Republic of Ghana for 35 years and whereas he is due for retirement on the 30th of September, 2014. My client is seeking for a reputable Corporation or Individual that will be willing and ready to stand as the Beneficiary of the US$88,000,000.00 for possible Bank to Bank Swift Transfer out of the shores of Republic of Ghana. The main reasons of seeking for your professional assistance are stated hereunder.

The Republic of Ghana Civil Service Act of 2003 as Amended states that anybody appointed to Head a Department in the Government of Republic of Ghana must declare all his or her Assets before taking the Oath of Office and must declare his or her Assets when leaving the Office or Retiring from the Service.

Furthermore, the law states in Section 118, subsection 57 that no serving Government Official is permitted to maintain a Foreign Account either directly or indirectly and such a person (s) shall not earn above his or her income without declaration of Source and Origin of such Funds through the Office of Attorney-General and Ministry of Justice. Financial Intelligent Agency has been established by the Government of Republic of Ghana to checkmates or monitors all financial dealings of all serving Government officials here in the Republic of Ghana.

Furthermore, the aforementioned $88 million is currently in the Asset &Wealth Management Account of Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited for intelligent safekeeping. This is a private arrangement entered with Management of Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited in order to protect the aforesaid funds against seizure or trace.

In addition, my client does not want to get involved in this transaction either directly or indirectly for security reasons. My client have decided to exonerate himself from been part of this transaction and thereby mandate me to represent him in all negotiations and dealings regarding this transaction to avoid the Financial Security Agency from tracing the root of the $88 million.

Please note that this transaction will be governed by the Financial and Banking Laws of Republic of Ghana. There is no risk associated with this transaction and beside this transaction is 100% risk free without any legal implication. My client has set aside 25% from the $88,000,000.00 representing your commission for standing as the Beneficiary to receive the $88,000,000.00.

The $88,000,000.00 will be transferred to your nominated Bank Account as Investment Funds with supporting documents that will clearly define the reasons of the funds transfer. A Fund Management Agreement will be signed by both parties upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions by which this transaction will be executed. Draft copy of the Agreement will be sent to you for your perusal and approval before signing.

Finally, the below information is required from you to enable Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited process the funds transferring documents that will facilitate and expedite the approval of the $88,000,000.00 by the Central Bank. I will appreciate if you will send me the information as per my request.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Company Name:
3. Your Company Address:
4. Your Position in the Company:
5. Office Phone Numbers:
6. Office Fax Numbers:
7. Mobile Phone Numbers:
8. Copy of your International Passport.

I shall send more details as regards to the procedures, terms and conditions by which this Business Deal will be executed as soon as the above information is made available to me and should you have any question, feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Yours Respectfully,

Brown Morgan, Esq
Direct Office Phone: +233 302 966 813
Direct Office Fax: +233 302 817 748
Mobile Phone: +233 508 541 513
www.brownmorganchamber.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215077 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 am
Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.221.2.198 with SMTP id nv6csp148392vcb;
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.115.133 with SMTP id jo5mr36271814oeb.39.1408363117813;
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S22.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s22.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.33])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id lh4si22333157obc.54.2014.08.18.04.58.37
for <XXX>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.33 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.33;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.33 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from SNT153-W56 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:58:37 -0700
X-TMN: [jyICA21U7obiaZMGmGBA81OtkfXD5txN]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6d8ae1ad-bc70-4653-b6d9-16d67c6fe083_"
To: XXX
Subject: READ VERY CAREFULLY
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:58:36 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<CAM-wgsU4Hw4=4eoenHjpkFuxJ_yhs_ZLo8m3GcQhLq33bnkxTQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<[email protected]>,<CAM-wgsU4Hw4=4eoenHjpkFuxJ_yhs_ZLo8m3GcQhLq33bnkxTQ@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Aug 2014 11:58:37.0196 (UTC) FILETIME=[BE657CC0:01CFBADB]

Attn: XXX

Sir,

Thank you for your interest regarding my Business Deal and would like you to read carefully and thereafter to confirm if you are ready and able to proceed with my offer.

Republic of Ghana is a Country that has a strong Financial Rules that checkmates all forms of Out-going and Incoming Wire Transfers. This means that all Wire Transfers must be approved by the Central Bank and whereas the approval is done prior to investigation of the Source and Origin of the funds meant for wire transfer and reasons of funds transfer.

Base on this development, the transfer of the US$88 million will be very difficult since the Central Bank must ascertain the source and origin of the US$88 million and reasons of its transfer before granting approval. I have therefore seal a deal with my client’s Bank to engage their Correspondent Bank under strict Private Arrangement to have the US$88 million transferred to your destination by changing the Country of Origin of Funds from Republic of Ghana to USA.

My Client’s Bank will engage JP Morgan Chase Bank through Asset and Wealth Management Department to have the US$88 million released to you by structuring the Source and Origin of the US$88 million as an Investment Funds originated from Asset and Wealth Management of JP Morgan Chase Bank New York USA.However, your full particulars will be used as the Recipient of the said funds. Please note that this very arrangement is not known by the Full House of the JP Morgan Chase Bank.

This transaction will be handled by the Asset and Wealth Management of JP Morgan Chase Bank headed by the Chief Executive Officer. Nevertheless, the Chief Executive Officer of Asset and Wealth Management will assign a Senior Banker to handle this transaction on behalf of the Organization. The assigned Senior Banker will arrange an Official Visit to your Country where a meeting will be held between your Banker and yourself to streamline all possible compliance for transfer of the US$88 million to your Account. In addition, a Memorandum of Understanding will be signed between you and the Asset and Wealth Management of JP Morgan Chase Bank to back up the source and origin of the US$88 million.

My client’s Bank has directed me to contact the Chase Bank Asset and Wealth Management Consultant for commencement of this operation as planned. The Consultant will put us through the Asset and Wealth Management since this transaction will be perfected under private arrangement. I shall send you the contact of the Consultant to commence all possible arrangements for the release of the US$88 million of which you are standing as the Beneficiary.

Full details of this operation including the terms and conditions by which the funds will be released to you through Asset and Wealth Management of JP Morgan Chase Bank will be made available to you by the Consultant. If you agree with the above subject matter, I will send you the contact of the Consultant with a draft letter to send to the Consultant.

This transaction shall be given a top priority attention base on its sensitivity and herein advise you that communication and speed response is very vital to enable us achieve our goals. This transaction will be concluded within 10 Business days provided you will play by the rule of the transaction.

Finally, further details will be communicated to you upon receipt of your positive response to proceed.

Yours Respectfully,

Thank you.

Yours Respectfully,

Brown Morgan, Esq
http://www.brownmorganchamber.com

#215120 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:41 pm
Sir,

Thanks for your email. I trust you have read and understood the content of my last email for you to be able to follow up the transaction. This transaction is risk free without any legal implication attached.

Attached is a draft letter to the Consultant. The Letter will be sent by you to the Consultant as the recipient of the $88 million. Upon receipt, the Consultant shall provide all information required to make this deal come to a reality.

My client’s Bank will arrange all possible documents that will enable the Chase Bank to have access to the $88 million for onward transfer to your account.

Please note that you should forward every email received from the Consultant and the Chase Bank for my advice. Any email sent to the Consultant or Chase Bank by you will be forwarded to me for my record and advice.

Yours Respectfully,

Brown Morgan, Esq
www.brownmorganchamber.com

Attachment

Attn: Mr.Arthur Wilson
Arthur Wilson & Associates
PH: +1 347-309-7030
36 West 44th Street, Suite 1409
New York, NY 10036
[email protected]

Sir,

I have been mandated and authorized to contact you by the Director of Banking Operations (Edward Donkor) of Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited regarding the sum of US$88 million that required your urgent attention.

Please could you provide me all the necessary information that will streamline the closure of this transaction? I have been informed that a Banker will be assigned to fly to XXX to have this transaction concluded and will appreciate your detailed information on this subject matter.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours Sincerely,

#215137 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:34 pm
Sir,

Please forward the email to me should you send the email to the Consultant as directed. Meanwhile why is that you do not want to speak to me on the phone?

Thanks.
Brown Morgn

#215204 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 am
The scammer phones and texts his victims from this number - +233248963159.

#215217 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 am
Sir,

Thank you for contacting the Consultant. Your email will be reviewed and thereafter the Consultant get in touch with full details. Please forward the details to me when received for advice.

Meanwhile what does your company do? Are you are Manufacturer or exporter and importer? Please explain.

Thanks.
Brown Morgan

#215252 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am
Sir,

Please can you email me a telephone number where you could be reached?? A transaction of such magnitude required a telephone conversation at least for me to hear the voice of the person standing as the beneficiary of the $88 million. My client also would like to speak to you because he wants to buy a House in XXX and at the same time relocate his family to XXX. Please address a working phone number to be reached.

We also need to discuss on possible investments that may deem necessary for my client since my client wants to invest in XXX. I will appreciate if you will email me a number to call and discuss with you.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan.

#215288 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 pm
From Arthur Wilson - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to a financial transaction arranged by Mr. Edward Donkor from Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited making you a partner to receive the sum of $88,000,000.00 on his behalf. Due to security and financial restrictions in Ghana, such funds cannot be moved directly from Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited to your designated Bank Account and besides the funds in question does not possess sufficient documents to clarify its source and origin.
I have thereof discussed the possibilities of evacuating the aforementioned funds from Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited with some key officials of Chase Assets and Wealth Management in order to legitimize the funds for wire transfer. They are the only authority that can be allow to take such cash to their bank because of their investment worldwide

Arrangement has been made between me and Chase Bank to secure the fund and then re-transfer it to your account through Bank to Bank means and because Chase Bank are not into full picture on the source of the fund and not to be in problem, we have agreed that the fund will be transfer to your account as an investment fund which will be originated from any branch of Chase Bank to enable Chase Bank back up the fund as an investment fund that is coming into United States for purely investment and clear the illegality on the cash transaction.

The conditions given by Chase Bank to conduct a successful transaction to avoid any interference by any authority are as follows:

1. A Business Plan will be provided to Chase Bank that will cover the fund as the reason for the investment fund transfer.

2. There will be an investment Agreement that will be sign between Chase Bank representative who will be coming to meet with you in your location and the investment Agreement is to back up the Business Plan as the reason for the fund transfer and also to prove to your Bank that the fund is really for investment and originated from Chase Bank which you know it was not originated from Chase Bank, but to cover the fund for a successful transfer.

3. Chase Bank representative will have a meeting with your Bank in respect of the fund; these are all formalities based on the banking laws on investment fund to inform your Bank about the incoming fund and your Bank will provide their compliance in receiving such fund. All these are to make sure that you have a successful transaction to avoid you having any problem after the transfer or the fund being stopped after initiating the release.

4. You as the recipient of the fund will provide a Business Class Round trip e-ticket for the representative that will be assigns on this transaction and also the signing off fee of US$5000 payable to the representative upon her arrival in your country to enable her process some documents through USA embassy in your country. We have written an application for Chase Bank to assign us to an experience officer which we confirmed that she is presently on official assignment in the region of Asia; we are happy with that because she has been in this transaction and she knows the transaction very well, we accepted to book her ticket from any part of Asia to United States though she is an American, but was assign for a transaction in Asia.

These are the procedures and I wait your response.
Mr.Arthur Wilson
PH:+1 347-309-7030
New York, NY 10036

#215289 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 pm
Sir,

Thank you for your understanding.

My client want to purchase a RESIDENTIAL HOUSE where his family will spend the rest of their lives. Other investments proposition will be advised by you because you know best where and what to invest on.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan

#215334 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 am
Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and help to satisfy the interest of my client.

My client needs a house in a city where he and his family can maintain as a permanent residence. The House may contain 5-6 bedroom apartments with excellent design that will have swimming pool, car park, and flowers and playground for children. Can this type of house be obtained in the city?? Please advice.

My Client and his wife with Two grown up Boy and a Daughter that is 21 years old. All are graduates from Universities. They wish to migrate to XXX for permanent settlement. Your great assistance to achieve their dreams will be highly appreciated.

I have read the email from the Consultant and have noticed that a Business Class Ticket will be arranged for the assigned Banker that will fly to XXX and the sum of US$5000 will be given to the Banker upon arrival to facilitate and expedite the documentation process through the US Embassy in XXX and would like to specially appeal to you to assist us to complete the needful to be able to have a hitch free transaction. Whatever amount spent on this process will be recovered as soon as the $88 million is received by you in your account.For the Air Ticket,all you need to do is to contact your Travel Agent in XXX and to have the Air Ticket arranged. You do not need to send any cent to anyone to complete the process.

There are couple of expenses that is required from us here in Ghana to enable Chase Bank to have access to the $88 million for onward transfer to your Account and this expense will be handled by me without your participation.

I therefore advice you to contact the Consultant with the draft letter to enable him know that you are in Agreement to his explanations.

Please BCC me a copy when sending the Letter.

Thank you.

Yours Respectfully,

Brown Morgan, Esq
http://www.brownmorganchamber.com
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#215335 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 am
Attn: Mr.Arthur Wilson
PH:+1 347-309-7030
New York, NY 10036
[email protected]

Sir,

I am confirming the receipt of your email dated 19th August, 2014 and herein states as follows:

1. I have read and understood the content of your email and hereby accept all the conditions attached.

2. I need the details of the Banker including copy of his/her International Passport in order to arranger the Business Class Air Ticket as required.

3. I admit to hand over the sum of $5,000.00 to the visiting Banker on his/her arrival and shall at the same time handle the Hotel and Feeding Expense as deemed necessary for the period of his or her stay.

Kindly provide me with further details on way forward.

Thank you.

XXX

#215354 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:26 am
Sir,

Good Morning!

Hope you got my two last emails.

Please send a copy to the Consultant and BCC me.

Thanks.

#215355 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:27 am
Sir,

In this case,I want you to use your discretion to get something similar to what my client wants. It may not be exactly but anything similar will be highly appreciated. There is no particular city in mind.Any City will be ok for my client.

Thanks.
Brown Morgan

#215361 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:29 am
Sir,

Thank you for your email and will wait for you to advice on the suitable properties for my client.

I have spoken to the facilitator of this transaction at my client's bank and I was told that they want to push this transaction for closure next week. I want to know if next week will be acceptable and convenient for you? Please advice.

The Consultant will today link you to the person in-charge of this transaction at Chase Bank for your contact and as soon as you get in touch with the Officer,a date will be arranged for the Banker to fly to XXX.Please note that the Banker will be meeting with your Bank and yourself at your Bank Branch or your Bank Headquarters to facilitate and expedite the funds transfer. However,the Banker will be with you until the $88 million is finally received.

The Banker will email you the details to enable you arrange the Air Ticket for the trip.

I wait for your response.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan