Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213267 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233248566851 & +2349099558483

Greetings,

My Name is Clerence kufoe,I am the branch manager of Eco bank

kaneshie,accra Ghana.I am writing to confirm if you got my

proposal?
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213268 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 am
From Mr Clerence - [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF MR.CLERENCE KUFOE
BRANCH MANAGER ECO BANK OF GHANA
KANESHIE FIRST LIGHT BRANCH
ACCRA NORTH GHANA
Email-([email protected])
Dear XXX,

My name is Mr.Clerence Kufoe as you already known, I am the Branch manager of the Eco
Bank of Ghana Kaneshie branch Ghana.
I believe with your good understanding heart and Your high potential bussiness active mind,
this transaction will be a greater success that will bring smiles on our faces.

I got your information during my search through the Internet.
I am 50years of age, married with 3 lovely kids. It
may interest you to hear that I am a Man of PEACE and don't want problem,
but i don't know how you will feel about this mail because you might feel
I am trying to set or frame you up.but he that comes to equity comes with clean hands.
Am a dedicated man of truth only seeking for your brotherly partnership.I am telling you confidentially
that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me.

I only hope we can assist each other. But If you don't want this business
offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

i have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the
Branch manager of the Eco Bank of Ghana; it is my duty to send in a
financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the
end of each year. On the course of last year 2013 end of the year report, I
discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made four Million,
Seven Hundred and fifty thousand US dollar [4,750,000.00] which my head
office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on
what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so
this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist
receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will
have 30% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it
will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the
original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that
my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.
If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much,
Also you can forward your private Telephone number for speedy relation on
this matter. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we
can achieve it successfully.

Best regards
Mr.clerence Kufoe

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213269 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 am
From Mr Clerence - [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I thank you for your interest and willingness to work with me. I assure You that you will not regret doing this business with me.
I have packaged a fund of four million seven hundred and fifty thousand Naira (4,750,000.00) placed in what we call suspense account without any beneficiary or claim to it. This fund came from last year excess profit in my branch office in first light kaneshie,accra ghana. As a banker I can not lay claims to the money since i don't have an international bank account.

Please my reason of contacting you is for you to stand claim the money as the original owner of the fund, an investor who opened an account with my branch here in ghana. there is practically no risk involve as i have packed everything in a professional way.

I will give you 30% percent of the total fund. please forward me your private telephone number so we can work as brothers to achieve it success.
Regards
Mr.Clerence (Bank manager. Eco bank,kaneshie branch)

#213270 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:24 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your quick response, i also appreciate your interest and
willingness to help actualize this transaction. I wish to let you know
that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the
management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this
transaction. i contacted you so that we can work together with oneness
and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name.
I'm a God fearing person and I also I want you to be rest assured that
this transaction is 100% risk free,

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the
Excess profit that was made for the year 2013 at the closing balance
of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account
until this date. Since there was no any trace since the fund was
deposited in my bank, i now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana
for our benefit. I wish to inform you that this transaction has been

packaged in a professional way to benefit both of us. i do not have a
foreign bank account where this fund can be transferred and I as a
banker can not claim the fund as the owner.
For this reason i have to seek for your assistance to stand as the
owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All
I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be
transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the
Capital City of Accra Ghana. I only require your
1) Home And Office Address
2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Country Of Origin
6) Country of residence

All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network
computer database system in my branch as a foreign investor who
deposited the said fund in my branch. I will also guide you, as you
will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further
transferred to your designated bank account. immediately I received
the above information of yours I will prepare a back dated Initial
deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request for such
document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank account.
After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you
in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing
according to already mapped out percentage. I will expect the above
information as soon as possible. This is my private telephone number:
+233 248566851.
Regards,
Mr. Clerence Kufoe

#213481 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm
Dear Brother,

I am writing to inform you that I appreciate your willingness and interest to actualize this transaction. Please I want you to assure me your 100 percent trust, that you will not betray me on this transaction. As soon as I get your positive response by giving me your word as a bond I will go ahead and Programme your name into our computer base data system. I will also appreciate your good findings on lucrative investment to do in your country home, as I will be relocating with my entire family after this transaction.
Best Regards
Mr.Clerence Kufoe

#213560 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:05 am
Dear Brother,
How are you today and your family? I hope you all are fine and healthy. I want to inform you that I will get back to you by tomorrow as I am currently working on your information programming. Please forward me your direct telephone number to enable me call you tomorrow after work . I tried calling you severally today with the number you gave me but couldn't get you.Please forward it back to me with your country telephone code.
Best Regards
Mr. Clerence

#213698 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 am
Dear Brother,
How are you and your family?hope you all are in good health.I want you to be rest
assured that everything is under control,as i am carefully programming your information into our data base system. I will detail you by tomorrow with the information you need to contact my head office with so the fund can be transferred to your designated account. Note that my head office must not know that I am connected with this. We should work as brothers to achieve this transaction within 3 to 4 working days. I will give you a call by tomorrow, i was so busy today working on the programming that i couldn't call you.

Regards
Mr.Clerence

#214282 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 am
Dear Sir, I am really sorry because it is taking longer than expected to conclude the transfer, the reason is because i wanted to perfect all the other necessary things that will allow a perfect transfer of the money to your account.
I did not deem it wise to rush everything and have problem along the way.
You will be delighted now to hear that i have concluded everything and have submitted the application to the head office. The head office will contact you and please immediately you hear from them, let me know. do not do anything with the head office without letting me know
I want you to know that for us to achieve this transfer successfully, we need honesty, sincerity and good understanding. It is risk free as i have put everything in place to make sure that we have a smooth transfer of the money to your account.
It will take us 7 working days for us to actualize the transfer.
Once you receive the money, i will come over to your country to establish a good business there because as a civil servant, i am not allowed to have such huge amount of money in my account and i am also not permuted by the Civil Service Rule to have a foreign account hence i prefer to invest the money in your account.
You should look for a lucrative business for the investment. Let me know if Estate Business is good in your country as i am not conversant with business because all my life, i have been a civil servant.
Please let us work with one mind and one purpose to actualize this transfer. It will mutually benefit us and our children.
I wait for your mail.
Thanks and God bless,
Mr. Clerence

#214445 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 pm
Thanks for your mail and i know that it is my responsibility to let you know that i have no reason to do what you have thought in your mind.
What will it benefit me to tell you what is not true. by September i am will 59 and by next year i will be going on retirement. I am from a respectable home and i have name to protect. I have the future of my children to be protected. I have worked with this sector for many years and i can not do anything that will jeopardize my long service. I want you to know that the delay is not for anything but only for me to make sure that once we commence on the transfer process, everything will go well. I am working underground to actualize this transfer with ease and i will be delighted if you will discard the idea that i have some ill purpose. the delay is just to build the transfer up and make sure that we have a smooth transfer of the money to your country with any hitch.
Please i want you to know that your name has been fronted to the Head office as the beneficiary of the money, please if you receive any information from the Head Office, you should please let me know before you respond to them. We have to work with one mind and one purpose. Let us not make mistake that may jeopardize the transfer.
Let me know immediately you receive any information from the bank so that i will advice you on what to respond to the bank.
I wait for your mail.
Thanks
Mr. Clerence

#214579 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 pm
Please do not give up on this transaction now that we are about to start every process that is required to actualize this transaction. I know you have a potential business active mind, I plead for your little patient and brotherly co operation.
You may ask my reason for pleading to you, the reason is because i have already programmed your name as the beneficiary of the money and if i tried to change it, the Head office of the bank will query the transfer hence i had to plead with you that you continue with me because it is only you that can do this transaction with me because it bears your name only and to change it will bring about suspicion.
My head office will be contacting you to confirm you as the original owner of the fund , please let me know immediately you hear from them.
I have called you many time but you did not pick your phone. call me on this phone number: +233 24817 8820

Thanks and God bless,
Mr. Clerence

#215173 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 am
I hope you are doing well.First of all, please accept my apologies for not responding earlier.
This is to acknowledged good receipt of your mail and contents carefully noted with interest. Yes as you wrote in your mail,I knew the transfer of said fund was already on process but due to so many irregularities and restrictions due to The Bank staff in Ghana insurgency that is going on in there bank my legal adviser suggested we push the fund to Central Bank of Nigeria, which will be risk free and safe for both side.After slept with the idea then it was implement.

Secondly i am so much appreciate all your keen efforts to achieve this goal and also very much excited that you will help on this transaction, which is an open door to our investment plans and future transacts.

Between both of us you knew the reason why we pushed the fund to Central Bank of Nigeria to avoid some unforeseen circumstances that may page us out and minimize the risk of transferring such huge sum at this time Ghana are facing critical financial crisis.

I want to re-assured you that you shouldn't panic of whatsoever happen between you and the Bank staff in Ghana, and also assured you that all legally documents that's backing this fund transaction, as being forwarded to central bank i will be taking care of that before the sum amount will be credited into your account as i stated in my previous email. All l want is your total cooperation and transparency to achieve this great goal.

I really appreciate all your efforts to achieve this goal and promised not to let you down. And your declarer interest on this deal.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation while waiting for your immediate response asap.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead

Mr. Clerence

#215203 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:53 am
Your request for payment of the sum of USD$4.000,000.00 due in your favor has been forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Finance who are the statutory government organ with direct contact with the Central Bank of Nigeria for approval and authentication of your payment.Legal structure has to be established by the Central Bank of Nigeria and your central bank for the purposes of your receiving the Huge fund payment in your country to avoid any contravention of laid down financial rules and regulations in the receiving country.

The sum involved with has programmed in your name to avoid stringent regulations that might cause delays in receiving your payment.You are therefore, to contact with the below details;

Dr.Godwin Emefiele
Governor of central bank
Tel:+2349099558483
Privet E-mail: [email protected]

Your early contact and co-operation with the CBN GOVERNOR will accelerate the expeditious release of your due funds.

I wait further your prompt reply .
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Clerence

#215340 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 am
Attn XXX

I write to give my firm acknowledgment confirmation of your response as per instructions directed your information towards the transfer process of the sum amount $4,000,000.00 from Central Bank Nigeria to your beneficiary account name as foreign Partner Contractors claims outstanding balance in our Corporate balance Treasury account .

I am a little delay giving response to your email but it was as a result waiting to get transaction under position before my advice information’s to your notice.

ADVICE -;
The percentage share ratio as per my first fund advice contact with you are thus specified below for your note update file records understanding -;

1. My Colleagues and I share ------- 50%
2. Yourself ( Foreign Beneficiary Account name Partner ) – 50%

Please , note that in the case of processing and transfer fund proceeds from this Country to your beneficiary Bank account ( XXX) we are expected to carry out some expenses within the process stage to the final deposit proceeds value into your beneficiary account .

And that such expenses must be both side responsibilities to effectively carry out the expenses cost share as per ratio sharing proceeds ( capital ) that is simply cost expenses share 50% for My Colleagues and I and 50% for your side contributions jointly .

Both parties must keep full records of expenses amount incurred during the processing funds transfer for reimbursements from the capital funds when funds finally deposit your beneficiary account name before our sharing the capital proceeds as per ratio stated above. As you are fully aware that the CBN Treasury Account policy over transfer Contractors payment are stipulated durations are 14 banking days to complete fund transfer and therefore we must be up and doing jointly without delay on any party to get this transaction done within the stipulated durations and confirming fund deposit into your country .

INFORMATION -=

It will interest you to understand that after we have successfully share the capital with trust and confident worked with you, I will personally use my share to invest in your country (XXX.

Therefore, you are hereby conferred with trust and confident working with me and do hope you will give this transaction its confidentiality its requires till proceeds deposit and share perfection done without betrayal of trust.

I am waiting for your prompt response confirming understanding detailed information and modalities ASAP

My Regards

Mr. Clerence

#215345 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am
Sent twice, from CENTRAL BANK - [email protected] and CENTRAL BANK - [email protected]

Fill the 4 attached form and return it back it quickly

However, I wish to inform you that am already a were of this fund is still safe here in our swift section and if you can follow up with my directives and advice, i will make sure that the normal proceedings must be followed and within 7 working days, the fund will be wired into your designated bank account. Please note that before we can proceed accurately, you must attached passport, before wecan secured some remittance forms on your behalf which we will be expected to fill up,and endorse it with one passport photograph on the inheritances form and then return them back to as quickly as possible for processes after which, you will be informed on the next step before the transfer takes effect.

For your information,All bank transaction are about credit, debits, covers and fund/money movement through the cooperation of other banks, financial and security companies and E.T.C. therefore there must be a genuine process to ensure that your fund transfer is purely loaded through the banking transaction. All legalities of the transaction will be established through the form FINAL REMITTANCE APPROVAL FORM AND THE INHERITANCES PAYMENTS FORM

I will also ensure that all legal obligation and policy requirements adopted by European initiatives of the minister’ committee council of Europe in 1990 will be duly observed and applied through AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE BENEFICIARY,
in-order to protect you fully, at all levels. It may also interest you to be assured about my ability to propel the Aba routing of the fund payment transfer through anonymous non-resident transits A/C for call of credit adoption to your particulars without tracing details. Please be informed that I am a professional banker and I know all that is required for safe transfer transaction.

Thanks.

DR.GODWIN EMEFIFLE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR(CBN)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
[email protected]

Image Image Image Image

#215360 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:20 am
Noted okay i will call your telephone for more info.

Thanks.

DR.GODWIN EMEFIFLE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR(CBN)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
[email protected]