Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215365 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am
Sir,

Thank you for your email.Please do let me know when the Consultant contact you.

Thanks.
Brown Morgan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215377 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:18 am
Dear Sir,

Below is the contact information of my contact person in Chase Bank and it has to be private as the arrangement is highly classified between her ,our group and the representative coming to meet with you and your bankers, it is her duty to assign a representative that will be handling this transaction, though we have made a special request on one of their experience representative to be assign to you she have accepted the principle.

Contact person: Erdoes Mary
Email: [email protected]

Above information is her contact information and she is the Head of Wealth & Asset Management of the bank. You are free to write to her. And am also attaching a format you are going to use below in contacting her, this will enable her to know that you are well briefed about the transaction.

The bank will determine the date of the flight and the convenient time to be in your Country. Please communicate with them and always keep me inform with the bank.

=============================================

Dear Erdoes Mary

I am XXXXXXXXXXX, a citizen of XXXXXXXX. I am the beneficiary of the sum of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX United States Dollars only ($XXXXXXXXXXX) with your institution. My financial consultant in New york, United States Mr. Arthur Wilson has directed me to contact you for claims of this investment fund. I need these investment funds of $XXXXXXXXXXX to enable us carry out our investment projects in XXXXXXXXX and in other parts of World.

We will be glad if your bank can finalize arrangement as soon as possible to have this fund wired to our designated account stated below.

BANK NAME: XXXXXXX.
ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXX
A/C N0: XXXXXXXX
SWIFT CODE: XXXXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXXXXX

My financial consultant Mr. Arthur Wilson who assisted us to set up this transaction has hinted us on all your requirements which include taking care of the business Class flight cost for your bank's representatives to XXXXXXXXX and hotel accommodation and also the signing off fee of US$5000. We can confirm that we are ready for the conclusion of this transaction.

While we await further instructions from your institution, I have attached copies of my passport identification to this mail. I advise that you state your procedures in this transaction so that we can commence business without delay. Please see attach files for your perusals and records.

We await your prompt and urgent response.

Thank you for the understanding.

Best Regards,
Your name

Mr.Arthur Wilson
Arthur Wilson & Associates
PH:+1 347-309-7030
36 West 44th Street, Suite 1409
New York, NY 10036

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215378 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 am
Received your BCC.

Thank you so much.

Please let me know when the bank contacts you.

Thanks.
Brown Morgan

#215432 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 pm
From Mary Erdoes - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I received your email; We do confirm the availability of $88,000,000.00 USD in our Bank Transit account based on our agreement with financial consultant Mr. Arthur Wilson to transfer the fund to your account as an Investment Fund and claim that the fund was originated from Chase Bank. It is the duty of our Bank to back up the fund with documents for a smooth transaction.

Every arrangement has been putting in place and we will be assigning a representative that will be coming for the transaction to sign the Investment Agreement with you and then have a meeting with your Bank for immediate credit of the $88,000,000.00 USD.

Other detail information will be giving to you and to confirm the availability of the fund in our System; you are advice to go through our 24Hours Banking system by going through the procedure below:

Bank Number: +1-(347)-773-3750

Please enter your Passcode: XXXX

Enter Your Transit Account Number: 872376XXX

Enter your Pincode: XXXX

Though you are not suppose to have this information and it must be for your confirmation only.

The representative that is assign to you is a Senior representative; but she is presently on official assignment in Indonesia; though she has been briefed on the assignment and she is ready to fly from Indonesia for this transaction. We are using her because of her experience in such transaction; but if it will not be convenient for you, we will send a representative that will be coming from New York; but for a perfect Job, we will prefer Marita R. Underwood who is presently on official assignment in Indonesia and below is her contact:

Representative Name: Marita R. Underwood
Email: [email protected]

Other information and procedure will be giving to you immediately you contact the representative with the above information.

Sincerely,

Erdoes, Mary
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017.
Chief Executive Officer
Asset and Wealth Management
Chase Bank ICH
Cell: +1-212-784-6709

Your message is very important to us because of the difficulties in your communication,
you are advised to copy your email to the following email address:
[email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation and support

1. All loans and lines are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.

2. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Chase Investment Services Corp. (CISC). CISC, a member of NASD and SIPC, is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.

NOT FDIC INSURED No Bank Guarantee May Lose Value
ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from future promotional e-mails from JP Morgan Chase ICH, please reply to this e-mail and type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the "Subject" line. The e-mail address from which you send the request will be removed from our e-mail list. Please allow ten business days for us to process your request. You will continue to receive service related e-mail messages that concern your existing banking products and services.

If you want to contact Chase ICH, please do reply to this message.

EQUAL HOUSING LENDER

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

#215451 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm
Sir,

I did try the number with other security information and I was able to confirm the availability of US$88 million with Chase Bank. This means that Chase Bank is at the moment in possession of the US$88 million as I was fully informed by the Bank Officer here in Ghana.

I will be drafting a Letter to Marita Underwood, the assigned Banker that will handle this transaction. Please upon receipt of my drafted letter, kindly copy and send to the Banker as directed.

I will prefer if you can arrange the Banker’s Air Ticket to arrive XXX on Tuesday from her location since you will not be available on Monday. Please advice.

Thank you.

Yours Respectfully,

Brown Morgan, Esq
Direct Office Phone: +233 302 966 813
Direct Office Fax: +233 302 817 748
Mobile Phone: +233 508 541 513
www.brownmorganchamber.com

#215452 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:18 pm
Attn:Marita R. Underwood
[email protected]

Dear Marita,

Good Day!

I have been directed to contact you by Erdoes, Mary (Chief Executive Officer of Asset and Wealth Management) concerning a transaction that needed your professional expertise and herein request your kind gesture to provide me with the following information hereto:

1. Your Official Passport for arrangement of your Air Ticket.
2. Your Location where the Air Ticket will be routed.
3. General information and procedures.
4. Possible Date for your Departure and arrival.

Your response to the above subject matter will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

XXX

#215517 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 pm
Hello Sir,

Thank you for the email.

At your convenient,please send me some pictures of the property to send to my client.

Please let me know when you hear from the assigned Banker and should the Banker send her details,kindly ensure that her ticket is arranged to arrive on Tuesday next week.

I wait for further information from you.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan

#215518 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 pm
Sir,

Please copy the email and send to her so as to reschedule her arrival on Tuesday the 26th of August,2014. Please BCC me for my record.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan

Sir,

Please copy the email and send to her so as to reschedule her arrival on Tuesday the 26th of August,2014. Please BCC me for my record.

I have called the Consultant to let him know that you will not be available on Monday and therefore can arrange the Ticket to arrive on Tuesday.The Consultant have accepted and will advise the Banker to comply with your request. Please send the email to Marita as directed.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan

#215551 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 am
Sir,

Good Morning!!

The Banker have agreed to arrive on Tuesday in XXX. I want you to contact your Travel Agent today to arrange her ticket for arrival in XXX on Tuesday from Bangkok Thailand.

Your Travel Agent will let you know if the flight departs and arrives the same day due to time differences. The Banker must receipt copy of the Air Ticket not later than Friday evening. Hope this will be done as quickly as possible. I need copy of the Air Ticket for my record.Please advice.

Where you able to arrange some pictures on the Property?

Thanks.
Brown Morgan

#215552 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am
From Mary Erdoes - [email protected]

Dear XXX

I received your email. Because of turnaround maintenance in our site, all communicate should be through my superior, Mary Erdoes. The email is stated below: [email protected] We have noted your schedule, you are advised to go ahead and book the ticket departing Monday August 25, 2014 from Bangkok Thailand. My departure from XXX will be on August 29, 2014 back to LAX International Airport.

I will be waiting for the confirmation of the ticket and the hotel reservation. The ticket must be sent before the end of the work today to confirm the appointment.

Sincerely,

Erdoes, Mary
For Marita Underwood
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017.
Chief Executive Officer
Asset and Wealth Management
Chase Bank ICH
Cell: +1-212-784-6709

Your message is very important to us because of the difficulties in your communication,
you are advised to copy your email to the following email address:
[email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation and support

1. All loans and lines are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.

2. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Chase Investment Services Corp. (CISC). CISC, a member of NASD and SIPC, is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.

NOT FDIC INSURED No Bank Guarantee May Lose Value
ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from future promotional e-mails from JP Morgan Chase ICH, please reply to this e-mail and type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the "Subject" line. The e-mail address from which you send the request will be removed from our e-mail list. Please allow ten business days for us to process your request. You will continue to receive service related e-mail messages that concern your existing banking products and services.

If you want to contact Chase ICH, please do reply to this message.

EQUAL HOUSING LENDER

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co

#215568 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:11 am
Sir,

The Consultant has confirmed to me that the Banker's email has a fatal error due to technical reasons and will be resolved by the Bank Webmaster shortly. However,we all have agreed that the Air Ticket should be arranged for arrival on Tuesday next week. Therefore as soon as the Air Ticket is booked and confirmed,please email me a copy and as well send a copy to the Banker.

In the meantime,my client has asked me to thank you immensely for your cooperation and assistance and will be meeting with you probably by next month when he retires from the service.

I am on standby for further details from you.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#215575 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 am
Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Will be expecting to receive a copy of the Air Ticket.

I am on standby for further details from you.

Thank you.
Brown Morgan

#215606 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:09 pm
Sir,

This is a shocking news! I was wondering what these people will advised you against this transaction having gone very far with us on this very transaction. This is amazing and herein will advice you to consider the option of flying down here in Ghana and meeting with me in person all those involved. This may change the scope of the transaction.

#215751 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 am
From Marita Underwood - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.221.2.198 with SMTP id nv6csp12414vcb;
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.234.193 with SMTP id ug1mr11288515igc.20.1408711598290;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.217])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h16si7823138igq.38.2014.08.22.05.46.37
for <multiple recipients>;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.91.199.217 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.217;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.91.199.217 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from webmail.chasech-ny.com (unknown [208.91.199.203])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 7D65C2683AA;
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:46:36 +0000 (GMT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_4cdaadc8c62662687fff9d1909a4fe5a"
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:46:36 -0500
To: XXX
Subject: Re: Official Assignment
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Mail-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Webmail Services/0.4
X-CTCH-RefID: wb
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-Score: 0.000
X-CTCH-Rules: WHITE_FROM_RCVD
X-CTCH-Flags: 0
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CTCH-SenderID: [email protected]
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalMessages: 1
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalSpam: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalSuspected: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalBulk: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalConfirmed: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalRecipients: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-TotalVirus: 0
X-CTCH-SenderID-BlueWhiteFlag: 0
X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.72 on 172.16.214.9

Dear XXXX,

I was instructed by my superior Mary Erdoes to write you regarding my trip to Switzerland in respect of the fund transfer.

Please let me know when you will be ready. I am presently in Bangkok Thailand and I have finalize my assignment.

I will be waiting for your response.

At your service,

Marita Underwood