Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215297 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 pm
ATTENTION. . XXX

ok dear i received your email but in answer to help yourself i am asking you this because i will like to help you because you don't know me but i will help you tell me if i spend my money to bring your trunk box to you can you pay me back my a spanisc which will constant me some of 8 500 anti thousand fifty hundred dollars tell me if you will pay me back the money i will send my diplomatic immunity delivery service agent to your destination to com and delivere your trunk box for you,

Dr Brightwell E Kone,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215379 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 am
ATTENTION. . XX

yes dear that is the only amount you have to paid, but the only players will have branch is in spain can you come to spain late me know before i will send my diplomatic immunity delivery service agent to the spain to come and give your trunk box to you so late me know if you can come to spain,

Dr Brightwell E Kone,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215744 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 am
ATTENTION. . XXX

dear you have intention of travelling because of your trunk box to be delivered and receiver to you i am try to see that you will receiver your trunk box but in XXX will do not have any branch in XXX that is the problem with me here so for you not be worry about how you will receiver your trunk box choosing one of this country which you like spain or australia or german that is where will have branch for you to receive your trunk box i promise you that if you can choosing any one of the country you will receiver your trunk box,

Dr Brightwell E Kone,

#215748 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:45 am
ATTENTION. . XXX

why don't you travelling because of your trunk box so that you will receiver, i will help you to see that you will receiver your trunk box in any one of this country spain or australia or german choosing any one then you will see your trunk box deliver for you,

Dr Brightwell E Kone,

#215867 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:30 am
Dearest in Christ , XXX.

Greetings to you in the name of almighty God. I have not hear from you over since some days now as you have not updated me with your communication to the Security Company.

I am so much worried, the doctor told me that i will be going for my medical surgery very soon and that is why am so keen for you to receive the Trunk box before my surgical opeartion comes up.

I waits for your reply.

Your Sister in the lord

Mrs Linda david

#216607 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:16 am
Greeting's from here my dear Brother, Ever since i read your last mail and i get to understand that something is wrong so i desided to contact the Security Company and ask them what is going on between you and them that make you to make such comment but they told me that the manager is not compitent to handle the comapny and ever since he became the manager of that very company they lost there trust from their customer's as he did not treate them with good manner as it surposed, So my dear Brother am so sorry for all that has happend that is but i still have a good news to you this morning they told me that the company has sacked him from the comapny and put another manager that will managed the comapny with honest and trust as well good understanding so like i told you just have in mind that evrything from now on will be very legal and plain.

Just know that i have think about you and i discoverd that you are the best that can handle this project as i don't think i can see anyone that can be such honest and i no that even anything happend to me you will act acording to my instruction over this trasction so below is the contact of the new manager of the company fee free to contact him and tell him how you want the trasction to be done, like i told you time is not by my side as i'm now in huspital here in Ivory Coast for my Medical treatment i do hope to hear from you as soon as you recieve this massage do have a good day and best regard
Mrs Linda David.

Here is the contact of the security company and the new Manager contact.

VIGA TRUST AND FINANCE COMPANY
05 BP 494 ABIDJAN 05
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL: +225 55931120
FAX :+255 07957926
EMAIL: [email protected]
OR
EMAIL: [email protected]

DR JAMES DONALD (DIRECTOR OF OPERATION)
VIGA TRUST AND FINANCE COMPANY
TEL:+ 225 67974425

#216738 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:38 am
From vigatrust security - [email protected]

VIGA TRUST AND FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
05 BP 494 ABIDJAN 05 -ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL: +22555931120
FAX: +22567974425
E MAIL:[email protected]
E MAIL :[email protected]
VIGA TRUST AND FINANCE SECURITY COMPANY

28/08/2014
ATTENTION: XXX.

WE ARE CONTACTING YOU UNBEHALF OF MRS LINDA DAVID THE WIFE OF OUR GOOD CUSTOMER ENG, KOFFI DAVID, AS THE NEW MANAGER OF THIS SECURITY COMPANY I FUND A FILE IN MY OFFICE THAT YOU ARE A BROTHER TO MR LINDA DAVID AND YOU ARE GOING TO STAND AS THE NEW BENEFICIALLY OF THE TRUCK BOX IN OUR COMPANY!!! SITILL WANT TO ASK FOR YOUR PADON ABOUT THE INCONVINECY THAT TOOK PLACE HERE BEFORE IN TRYING TO TRASFER THE TRUCK BOX TO YOUR COUNTRY AS INSTRUCTED BY MRS LINDA DAVID, WELL ALLWE WANT FROM YOU IS YOUR COOPLATION AND I PROMISED YOU THAT THIS WILL BE SUCCESFULL AS WELL VERY LEGAL AND TRASPERANT AS SOON AS YOU CO-OPRATE WITH US.

NOW WE WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL INFORMATION’S SUCH AS YOUR PHONE NUMBER THAT FOR BATTER AND EASY COMMINICATION’S AS WELL YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVING LIESSENCE FOR BATTER IDDENTIFICATION AND THAT WILL ENABLE US TO KNOW THAT WE ARE DIELING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM HERE FOR BATTER AND TO SERVE OUT CUSTOMER’S.

WE REACIVE AN STROCTION FROM MRS LINDA DAVID TO CO-OPPRATE WITH YOU IN A GOOD MANNER AND THAT WILL BE FOR THE BATTERMENT OF THE COMPANY AS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE PEOPLE MOST EXPERCIALLY OUR CUSTOMER’S SO AS SOON AS WE HAERD FROM YOU WE WILL LET YOU KNOW OUR NEXT PLAN SO THAT THIS TRASACTION WILL BE DONE THIS TIME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM GOOD DAY.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.
Dr. JAMES DONALD
YOURS AFFECTIONATELY
FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT ABIDJAN
TEL :+225 55931120
FAX +225 67974425
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL : [email protected]

Delivery Services - Warehousing - Logistics Collage
GLH is licensed to act as a Private Hire Diplomatic Operator in London License Number 755*GLH is a graded five star member of the London Private Diplomatic Association. GLH hold the Quality Assurance Award ISO 9001:2000GLH is a member of the dispatch Association.

Same message sent from vigatrust sec - [email protected]

#216739 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:52 am
Greethings from here my daer Brother, i'm happy to recieve your mail and that futher incollaged me that you are honest man with good understanding just know that what happend last time is just a greedyness of some wicked people in this world.

But i'm sure that this time it wont be the same at all becouse i won't take such from them anymore they mailed me and told me that they have contacted you only waiting for your respond's so that they will introduced you with the next step.

I can promised you that nothing will ever stop it this time okay and i hope you as well recieved there mail? Please i will like you to informed me of any step you take with them so that i can add my addvice and suggestion, and naver you stop praying for me as that is all i needed most now from you and naver forget that the sefty and security of this trasaction is very important thanks and remain bless.
Yours Sister

Mrs Linda David.

#216882 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 am
29/08/2014

ATTENTION: XXX.

YOUR MAIL IS WELL RECIEVED HERE IN MY OFFICE, AND WE WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE TO SERVE PEOPLE WITH OUR BEST IN OTHER TO MAKE SURE THAT THE LIFE AND WELL BEEN OF OUR COMPANY IS WELL PROTECTED.

FIRSTLY WE WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WE NEED A DOCUMENT FROM YOU THAT IS THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT AS THAT WILL AUTHOLIZED US TO ENGAGED IN THIS PROJECT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, YOU KNOW THAT THE BENEFECIALLY OF THE TRUCK BOX IN OUT COMPANY IS MRS LINDA DAVID SO THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP MUST BE DONE IN YOUR NAME AS THE NEW BENEFECIALLY AND THAT WILL ENABLE US TO SEND THE TRUCK BOX TO YOUR CHOICE OF DESTINATION.

THAT DOCUMENT IS NEEDED HERE VERY URGENT SO THAT WE WILL TELL YOU OUR NEXT PLAN ON HOW TO SEND TO YOU THE TRUCK BOX IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY THAT IS TO SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DISCOUSE THAT WITH YOUR SISTER BECOUSE SHE IS THE ONE TO GO TO MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HERE IN OUR COUNTRY AND PROVIDE THAT CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT AND IF IT HAPPEND THAT SHE CAN NOT BE ABLE TO DO THAT YOU CAN LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN INTRODUCED YOU TO OUR COMPANY ATTACHED LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO DO THAT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY
GOOD DAY.
Waiting To Hear From You Urgently.
Dr. JAMES DONALD
YOURS AFFECTIONATELY
FAX +225 67974425

#216883 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:57 am
How are you doing toady my daer,i hope that all is well with you? i read your massage and am very happy to hear from you that futher strenting my trust as i believe that you are an honest man with good understanding.
about what i raed in the mail you forward to me that your reciece from the company, yes that is the normal procedure becouse the change of ownership must be done in your name as the new benefecially of the truck box that was deposited in the company without that the company can not send the truck box to you.
But i addviced you to ask them to give you the contact of the company attached lawyer that they talk about so that he will help us to provide that document as you know that am in the huspital now and the condition of my health can not permite me to go to the ministry of justice to provide the document for you as the company demanded.

So my daer brother tell them to give you the contact of the lawyer as they said so that he can help us to get that document i don't want anything to hold this project anymore as you know that the situation of my health now is critical no one knows what will happend next.
Again i have send a massage to the company and told them that your wish will be there command so fee free and naver forget that all i ever need from you now is your prayer as i will be going to press for another oppration in some day's comming so i need your prayer's much more don"t forget that the security of the truck box is well needed.

Yours Sister

Mrs Linda David.

#216929 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:57 am

30/08/2014

ATTENTION: XXX

YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD HERE IN OUR COMPANY AND WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE DOCUMENT IS URGENTLY NEEDED SO THAT WE CAN DONE WITH THIS PROJECT WITHOUT WASTING MUCH TIME ANY MORE.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF THE COMPANY ATTACHED LAWYER.

Name - Br. Timothy E. Zero.
From - Cour Supreme - Ministere De La Justice Abidjan Plateau.
E-mail - [email protected]
Phone Number - 00225 04679267.

Waiting To Hear From You Urgently.
Dr. JAMES DONALD
YOURS AFFECTIONATELY
FAX +225 67974425
Delivery Services - Warehousing - Logistics Collage
AG00620_.GIF (3160 octets)
AG00620_.GIF (3160 octets)
GLH is licensed to act as a Private Hire Diplomatic Operator in London License Number 755*GLH is a graded five star member of the London Private Diplomatic Association. GLH hold the Quality Assurance Award ISO 9001:2000GLH is a member of the dispatch Association.

#216950 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:37 am
From timothy zero - [email protected]

Good day XXX, this is Br. Timothy E. Zero from ministry of justice Abidjan plateau chamber, the manager of Viga Trust Security Company Dr. Donald told me that you will be contacting me regarding the change of ownership document (Affi David) over the truck box that was deposited by Mrs Linda David who happend to be the next of kin tow Late Eng. Koffi, with all pleasure I will attend to you.
To provid you the change of ownership document it will cost you 560 Dollars including my own charges so see to that and get back to me so that I can give you the information on how you are going to send the fee good day.
Br. Timothy E Zero.

#217015 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:22 am
Greetings to you my daer Brother, how are you doing? Please i want to know if you have contacted the lawyer, if so please let me know your discussions with him and remainber that all i need from you is your prayer as i do pray that God will guide you over this project.

Yours Sister
Mrs Linda David.

#217046 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 am
Good day to you XXX am so sorry for the late respond it is becouse of the nature of my work so don't be offended just no that as soon as I recive the fee the document will be ready within 2 working days.

Here comes the information that you will used to send the fee" and you can send it through westan union or money gram and as soon as you do that update me with the payment slip.

Name : Dominion Mich Chidalu.
City : Abidjan.

Hope to here from you very soon
Br. Timothy E. Zero.

#217056 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 am
Your mail is well recieved XXX and as well understand but i want you to know that am a busy man and the longivity of my profection demand it that way okay if you don't mind that will be very easy and batter way to do this as urgent as the company said that it is okay i do hope you understand me.
Br. Timothy E Zero.