Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215178 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 am
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221776214756 & +221773232221

Dear Beloved

How are you today and your family,

I am a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Senegal. My name is Miss
Sokhna Deng,23years old originated from Sudan.

I got your profile through my internet name search from your country when I
was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will be my friend and
I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each
other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built
on truth and real love.

My father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former Minister for SPLA Affair
sand Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for
Decentralization. My father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including
other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board
when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008, you can read more about him
here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Dim_Deng). You can read more
about the crash through the below site: (
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm) After the burial of my
father, my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese
Expatriate and live nothing for me and my siblings.

On a faithful morning, I opened my fathers briefcase and found out the
documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in
Scotland bank with my name as the next of kin. I and my sibling traveled to
Senegal to secure our life first.

On my arrival here, i contacted the Bank manager of the Bank in Uk, but
told me that my fathers instructions to the bank was that the money is to
release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me
and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my
prayers and I believe that you will not betray our trust in.

But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so
soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate
to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me because i
promised to sue them to court for what they did not me and my siblings. The
amount is $8.4 Million and I have confirmed from the bank as well. You will
also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in
your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so
that I and my siblings can complete our studies. It is my intention to
compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the
balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive
your interest in helping me,

I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, shall
appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to
handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to yourself. Sincerely yours,

Miss Sokhna DENG
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215179 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:50 am
Thanks Dearest ,

Thanks for your email, this is my picture, i will need the following from you as to enable me introduced you to the bank as my foreign partner.

1, Yours full name
2, Address and your country.
3, Your occupation.
4, Marital status
5, Age
6, Your Phone number

Please send me your mobile number to that i can call you. I will also like to know about your country universities and financial system. Send me some of your pictures in your next mail.

Have a nice and lovely day, my regards to your family.

Yours sincerely,
Sokhna.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215180 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 am
Thank you XXX,
I am happy reading your mail, please send me your country code number so that i can be able to reach you on phone, do you speak French or English? I wait your mail so that i can introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner, tell me also about universities in your country, God bless you.
Yours Sokhna.

#215181 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 am
Good morning XXX,
How are you and your family doing today? Mine was fine, we thank God for being alive today. Sorry for late reply, we are having network problem. I just gave you a missed call on phone, i will be calling you later, please tell me what time i can call you ok, i will send you the bank contact details in my next mail, God bless you.
Yours Sokhna.

#215183 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am
Ok dear, this is my number, my siblings and i are using this as
private number, we use one phone, save the number ok, call me back if
my credit cut off, i dont have enough air time, even to eat is big
problem for us, we beg to eat daily food now, even where we staying is
no longer conducive for us, my siblings are getting sick because of
mosquito bites, i am trusting you with all our heart, take us like
your own children and keep us save, dont let people know our family
background ok, we need to live and is possible change our names for
better life, i would not like people to be reminding us our life and
past, God bless you sir, please i will like to know if your wife is
aware of our communication, can i call you anytime sir? let me know
your free time, i will not like to be disturbed to you and your
private life. This is my number +221776214756.

#215300 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 pm
Hello XXX,

Hope you doing good this afternoon. Well, before i come over, i will like to buy a house in XXX, where i and my siblings will reside for education, our education is our first priority, we can not compromise it.

You will be acting as my manager and special adviser, investment adviser etc, i know i will need a lawyer, but not now, when i come over we can plan about it.

I have introduced you to the bank and i will forward you the mail i sent to Mr Malik, the banker, contact him with below email address, we trusted you with all our heart and we look forward seeing you soon for a better life and happiness, God bless you and your family for your help to an orphans. Please let me know as soon as you send him mail ok. i will call him tomorrow. Good night and my regards to your wife. What about your Children?

Mr. Malik Gomez (Foreign Payment Manager)
TEP FINANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT DIVISION.
COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE
L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE(CBAO)
(CBAO ATTIJARIWAFA GROUPE BANK SENEGAL)
Place De L'Indépendance. BP 129 Dakar, Sénégal
Email: ([email protected])

Yours Sokhna.

#215430 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 pm
From Transfer Department - [email protected]

COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO)
Place De L'Indépendance. BP 129 Dakar, Sénégal

Att XXX,

We write sequel to the letter of nomination and application filed by Miss Sokhna DENG regarding claim of her inheritance with our bank.

She has been directed by the bank Management to appoint a trustee who has business knowledge and financial credibility to handle her Trust Fund for investment upon release from our bank.

Be advised to provide us with details of your receiving bank account, copy of your identity for bank use as well as a trustee mandate issued in a court here in Senegal to enable us legally recognize you as the fund trustee and therefore release the said fund into your
account for investment purposes.

You have the privilege if you wish to use our bank attorney Aliyu Koneh to secure the required trustee document in the Senegalese court .
You can contact him through email : ( [email protected] )

Be guided accordingly as we await the stated requirements in order to effect the fund transfer process . Find the wire transfer request form attached for your completion and necessary action. All further dealings on your file should be directed to the office of the Credit Transfer Manager - Dr. Malick Gomez for prompt and adequate attention on direct telephone : +221773232221 and
email: [email protected]

Mrs. Elizabeth Coulibally
(Business Office Manager)

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information from TEP FINANCE & ASSET MANAGEMENT DIVISION OF CBAO ATTIJARIWAFA BANK GROUP SENEGAL , privileged and only for the use of the Intended recipient (addressee named above). Please, note that, any forwarding, use, reliance and disclosure of data and information received by error is protected by law. If you are not the Intended recipient, delete this message and you should notify the sender.recipient

#215445 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:44 pm
Hello XXX,
How are you doing today? I am thinking how you and your wife is living such life style, she knows you keep mistresses and you aware she does the same and none of is feeling concerns. I think there must be a misunderstanding between both of you. Why must your wife have sex with a Latino pool boy? and why do you keep mistresses? Are you people planning for divorce? Please i will like to know if you have heard from the bank, take care as i wait seeing you soon. What about your children? How long have you been living with your wife? Is your children aware of the situation between u and the wife. Sorry if i am being too inquisitive ok, take care.
Yours Sokhna.

#215537 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:54 am
From Barrister Aliyu - [email protected]

Attn. XXX,

I write in response to your consultation with regards to Miss Sokhna Deng trust fund claim at CBAO Bank Senegal.

To process the required mandate for bank action on your file with regards to the release and transfer of the fund to your trustee account, you are required to send a scanned copy of your identity, including your address and contact telephone number, as well as details of your receiving account including the bank name and address , account name and number as well as the swift code of the bank.

The statutory and legal service fee for the court approval and issuance of the document is a total equivalent to 4,720 Euros, non negotiable .

You should send the money through western union or moneyGram money transfer in the name of my Associate as written below to enable me proceed for the procurement of the needed document, give me a call as soon as you make the payment;

Name: GEORGE TEMPLE
Office Address: 59 Ave Leopold, Dakar Senegal, West Africa

Treat accordingly.

Barr. Aliyu Koneh
+221776212816.

#215560 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:41 am
Good morning XXX,
I am happy to read your mail that the bank has wrote you and given you a lawyer details. Is there anything we needed from the lawyer? Please keep me updated ok, and try to forward the mail you got from bank to me, so that we will follow up ok. If you marry a woman because of the family money, it means no love, but love for money. As for me, i pray for someone who will marry me with love, not really my money or family background. Please dont tell anyone about my inheritance, i dont want people to be seeing us as rich people until we finish our schooling, keep everything confidential for us, please tell the bank not to transfer all the money to you once, let the first transfer be 100,000.00 Dollars, when we come over, we can open a business account for the rest of the transfer ok, that is what i am suggesting, but if you want all the money to be transfer once, no problem about that, i was only thinking about your country tax when the money arrive in your account. I met a traveling agent, she told me that when we are ready to travel, that we should bring our passport so that she will get tourist visa for us, then i when we come over, we can apply for political asylum, then start schooling. I will check your mail later in the day ok, take care and God bless you for your assistance and help, see you soon, my siblings sent their regards.
Yours Sokhna.

#215563 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:58 am
Attn. XXX,

In regards to your mail, send the money through my accountant (Ndeye Khady Tall ep Cisse)

Bank Name:_________ CBAO
Bank Address:_________ PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name:_________ Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_________ 035167234601
Branch Code :_________ 01283
Swift Code: _________ CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_________ SN012
CLE/RIB :_________ 46
IBAN:_________ SN0120128335167234601 46

Note: Scan the payment slip and attach to me on mail as soon as you make the payment.

Yours in service,
Barr. Aliyu Koneh.
+221776212816.

#215571 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 am
Attn. XXX,

Your mail has been noted. Hope you will notify the bank as well?

Have a nice day.
Barr.Aliyu.

#215595 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Thanks you so much, i appreciate all you been doing for me, God bless you. How much is the bank asking you to pay?

#215596 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 pm
What about your partner Sokhna Deng, is she aware that you are no longer interested in standing for her a trustee in receiving her funds?

#215728 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 am
Noted, but why do you called her a Stupid bitch? and if i may ask, what is the relationship between you and Sokhna, and how did you come about meeting each other. Do you know her before?