Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214223 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 pm
Good day XXX I got your message and I know that God Almighty
will see us through.

Moreover, this business I know will open a bright new family and
business relationship for both family which we we cherish for ever.

I trust and that every thing will move smooth and the fund will be
under your good care my dear.
I know the barrister will do all things legally to enable us confirm
the movement of the consignment to your country.So we have to follow
his instructions without delay.

Thank you so much as we await any development.

Regards,
Mr Victor Dada.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214224 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 pm
What is happening, I am waiting for the payment update immediately for
us to proceed without delay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214530 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:06 pm
XXX ,

I do not understand what you mean by that because the fund is ready to
be transfer to you or do you think that you can do it yourself? I have
had a meeting with the security company and have confirm the deposit,
we are a registered chamber here and we do not or like that, if you
have a lawyer or advicer don't you pay him or her?

You have to pay the consultation fee first and you have to update me
if you have contacted Mr Dada the depositor so that i will understand
that you are really the right person.

Barrister John Addo Smith

#214704 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 pm
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MR VICTOR, LET ME ADVICE YOU SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE A VICTIM OF SCAM.

THEY HAVE SCAM ONE OF MY CLIENT WITH MICROSOFT LOTTERY AND I aM ADVICING YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT TRAP BECAUSE THEiR IS NOTHING LIKE MICROSOFT LOTTERY IN THE WORD.

COLUD YOU FORWARD ME THE MAIL THAT YOU RECEIVE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL THAT YOU WON A LOTTERY THAT YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR?

XXX, FORWARD THE MAIL FROM THE SO CALLED MICROSOFT LOTTERY LET ME GO THROUGH BECAUSE MANY HAVE FALL VICTIM OF THIS

WHAT I AM GIVEN YOU IS MY WORLD AS A LEGAL ADVICER.

FOLLOW YOUR INSTENT.

I REMIAN BARRISTER JOHN

#214765 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:32 am
Good Morning XXX,

I receive your message and have been wondering why you told me that.

I need your update immediately, i have submitted my resignation letter
and believe that we are about to meet in your country with my lovely
wife and my kids for us to proceed on our future investment.

I have been waiting for your update since days back and you never
write me or spoken to me either, what is happening because i will be
moving to Lome Togo for the transfer as i have submitted my
resignation letter.

Do you want to claim the fund alone? kindly update because your name
have be endorse as the rightful beneficiary to the deposit.

My Regard,

Mr Victor Dada

#215108 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:55 am
ATTENTION. XXXX
I got your message and i did not understand where you ara going and
what do mean. So you have been wasting my time and want me lose this
my only hope.
Please XXX, i want you give me a change of onwership
to the security company so that I will not loose my fund.
My regards.

Mr victor Dada

#215592 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:36 am
WE HAVE NOT HEAR FROM YOU AND IF YOU DO NOT NEED THIS FUND KINDLY LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED TO CONFISCATE THE DEPOSIT INTO ANOTHER TRAESURY

#243014 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:25 am
ARE YOU READY TO CLAIM YOUR FUND NOW? WE CAN BE SENDING YOU CHEQUE OR ATM CARD OF $20000 DOLLARS EVERY WEEKACCORDING TO THE AMOUNT OF YOUR CLAIM.

WE WAIT YOU TO FURNISH US WITH YOUR ADDRESS PHONE CONTACT AND RECEVING NAME

#243173 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:14 am
YOU HAVE TO PAY $110 FOR THE SENDING OF THE CASH CHEQUES TO YOU OR ATM CARD THROUGH COURIER EXPRESS, THE CHEQUES OR THE CARD SHALL CONTAIN $20000 AND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY.
YOUR FUND IS WITH US HERE AND WE SHALL START TO PROCESS FOR THE FIRST CASH CHEQUE AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU.

#243364 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 am
HELLO XXX,

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION VIA

NAMES:DOUGLAS KHAN
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA
QUESTION: WESTERN UNION
ANSWER: YES

WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHAT $20000 THAT YOU WILL BE USING TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUND .

I WAIT YOUR QUICK UPDATE WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS.

#243491 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 am
The earlier the better, you have to send the fund with money transfer so that we can get the fund immediately and start our work, look for where it is and if you don't do it before just try it now for the realease of your fisrt payment.

The ball is on your court to play now, therefore do what is right because we can not disclose our personal account to you because of $110 and it is very risk to our side as we have witness hackers before, we advice you to go and send the money through western union.

Thanks and Go bless you as you understand my reasons.

You can easily send someone to make the payment for you, the most important thing here is for yopu to send the money.

You have to go to the MoneyGram or Western Union to send the payment and make sure you keep us updated with the payment information.