Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215130 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:11 pm
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]

Tel. No.: +221770133503 , +442032904647, +4470329046477, +448704790910 & +221767421369

Hello dear
I am Mercy, complement of the day, after going through your profile, I became interested to share my top secret with you, I will like to be your friend, please respond to me directly
to my private mail box ([email protected]) for further introduction
and I will also send you more of my pictures. thanks as I look forward
to your mail
Yours new friend
Mercy
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215132 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 pm
Dearest One,

How are you,i hope you are Doing well.I am happy to received your mail today,first of all, i will like to introduce my self to you.
My name is Miss Mercy Mbeya, I'm 24 Years Old, i am from Ivory Coast in west Africa,i am fair in complexion,5.8 feet in height.I was a graduate of medical student,i finish my education last years being 2013.

My father was a successful business man,he was also the Director of Evra Christ rubber plantation and also the Director of Evra Industry West Africa which is popular in my country.He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign.
Unfortunately i lost him last year September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company.you know that this world is full of wicked and evil people,my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.

After some month he plan to kill me as he killed my father so that he will take all the factory and the company alone,but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my fathers company because i am the only child of my fathers.
I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am liven with a pastor in his church.i want you to take me as you take your self because my life is in danger now.i will like to get in contact with you and also know more about you,i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also expecting your picture in your next mail. because i have something very very important to tell you which will help us in future, when i receive your pictures and know everything about you too.
Take good care of your self and remain bless.

Yours Faithfully
Miss Mercy Mbeya

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215133 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:14 pm
My Dearest One am happy again to read your mail,

How are you Doing over there together with your work i hope God almighty is taking Good Care of you for me over there,Thanks so much for your mail I will really like to have a Good Relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Mercy Mbeya 24 Years old Never married Before in life am from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr Evra Mbaye as i told you before.

My Father was killed by his elder Brother as i told you, He accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my late father elder Brother. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected Death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father `s File which contains important Documents. So I decided to run to the Senegal country where I am presently now, I wish to contact you personally for a help, and also investment assistance in your Country. Please if you want to call me this is Rev Pastor phone Number +221770133503 Which i told you in my first mail, You can use it and call me his name is Rev Pastor Paul Kolo, when you call just tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send some
one to come and call me OK..

My father of blessed money deposited the sum of US$ 3.200, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary Documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment,
and invest with my investment Capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred you send me some little money from the money.. So that i will use it and get all my Traveling Documents and come over to your country for my New life. And please send all these information's bellow here.

1) Your real Name and Surname
2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.
3) Your Tel Numbers and your occupation
4) Your Age and other important things about you.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Mercy Mbeya.

#215199 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am
My Dearest Sweetheart.

How are you feeling?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 3.2 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.Presently my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive emails in the office of Rev Paul Kolo . He is the pastor of the Charity mission (Christ for all Church) in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the church when i was sick.Honey i will like to tell you that i don't have any Brother or Sister or any Relatives. You are the only person that i have in my Life now, You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide the real person that will lead me to the right Chanel, some one that will not betray me in life, But can you believe
since ever i meet you my mind tell me you have been giving to me by God. Listen i will make every thing to make you happy in your life when every thing goes well, However i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring the money to your account in your country.

This is the contact information of the Bank,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Mr Frank Gibson Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.
Tel : +442032904647
[email protected]
ACCOUNT; NO RBS/745608902784/QB/82/
Next of Kin Miss Mercy Mbaye
Address 36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh,.

THIS IS MY FULL INFORMATION BELOW,

My Name is XXX
My Country Nationality is XXX
My Number is XXX
My Age is XXX

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $3.2 million Dollars deposited by my late father Dr Evra Mbaye of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the Total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am contact you to help me to transfer the money into your account.
God bless you as i wait to hear from you soon when you have contact with the bank for the money. please tell the bank your name and your country when you contact them OK.

YOURS IN LOVE
MISS Mercy Mbeya.

#215286 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:23 pm
From [email protected]

WELCOME
TO
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC.
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YB,
Tel Phone No. +447 032 904 6477
Fax No.44870 479 0910

19Th, August, 2014

Dear, Client XXX.

We hereby respond to your enquiry on this Account No.RBS/745608902784/QB/82/A valued US$3,200,000.00 placed by our late client Dr. Evra Mbeya in favour of her daughter Miss Mercy Mbeya an official Next of Kin.We wish to inform you that the said account do exist in our data base on our previous correspondences with Miss Mercy Evra Mbeya has actually confirmed her to be true inheritance of the fund.

And to enable us initiate official processing of the fund, we hereby request for confirmation of your authority and ability to finance the legal documents for processing the transfer of the account; and empowerment of our bank to have access to the fund since the original account owner is late.

However below are the basic legal requirement needed to recognise you as an Appointed Trustee cum Mandate Beneficiary viz:

(1)Forward a scanned copy of your identity.

(2)Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Mercy Evra Mbeya is residing.

(3)Present a copy of Late Dr.Evra Mbeya's certified death certificate.

(4)Present a power of attorney dully signed and notorised at the notary office in Senegal.

(5)Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and informations are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/informations,we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer witin the 72 hours which is the international banking rules in respect of our regulatery unit.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Frank Gibson,
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
R.B.S.UK.

#215292 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 pm
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you i hope fine Darling i was the person who flash you with this phone number +221770133503 this is Rev Pastor Paul Kolo number then Darling i want to know if you finally contacted with the bank on how their will transfer my late Father fund into your account please my predicament here is very bad i really needed your help hope to hear from you when you contacted with the bank i love and cherish your wonderful efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy

#215301 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:18 pm
Hello My Dearest Heart,

I Am very glad when i read the message you got from the bank because i was afraid if the bank will not accepted you as my foreign partner regarding my late Father fund which he deposited in their bank before such bad news happening to my family and anything i remember how my Father was take good care of me i feel to kill myself because of the things i am facing this prison place i found myself,

Then Darling concerning what the bank require from us before they will process on this transfer i have already informed Rev Pastor Paul Kolo to help us get a lawyer on how we can get those requirement here please let waiting for respond of Rev Pastor Paul when he get the lawyer i will let you know please take good care of yourself for me i love and cherish your efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy

#215359 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:06 am
My Dearest One,
How are you doing today? I hope all is fine, I receive the mail you get from the bank in reply of there demand for those documents in order to be sure that you have my approval on the transfer. and honey i am very happy when Rev,Father told me that you contact him and he told me every thing concerning what you ask him honey thank you once again,

Meanwhile thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy Person. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information's Please remember to keep my secret.

So,I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of account (which I Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him.)

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. to a new joint account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC..

His contact information's are as follows,

Bar(Dr) Chris Tony.

E mail address: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])

Phone Number: (+221-767-421-369)

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and other relevant documents that the bank demanded for the transfer, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always.

from my deepest heart,
Your Lovely One,
Mercy Mbeya.

#215431 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 pm
From chris tony - [email protected]

HON. BAR (DR) CHRIS TONY (ESQ) CHRIS TONY LAW CHAMBERS
ADDRESS.. RUE MBACKHE HASHLEM GRANMEDINE
DAKAR-SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) OR ([email protected])
PHONE. NUMBER. (+221767421369)

DEAR CLIENT XXX,
SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TODAY TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES,YOU HAVE TO PAY US $200 US DOLLAR FOR CONSULTATION FEE BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED AND WE ALSO WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS.

(1) YOUR FIRST NAME...............................
(2) YOUR SURNAME................
(3) YOUR HOUSE CONTACT ADDRESS
(4) YOUR COUNTRY........
(5) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS.................
(6) YOUR AGE...................
(7) OCCUPATION/ YOUR WORK

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME BELOW. AND REMEMBER TO SEND ME THE (MTCN) NUMBER THE QUESTION AND ANSWER AND THE NAME YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY.

MY NAME, CHRIS TONY
ADDRESS, RUE MBACKHE HASHLEM GRANMEDINE
COUNTRY, DAKAR SENEGAL.
POST CODE, +221
AMOUNT, $200 US DOLLAR

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY SO THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING,I WILL GO TO THE HIGH COURT HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION AND ASCERTAIN OF GETING THOSE REQUIREMENT BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
HON. BAR (DR) CHRIS TONY (ESQ)

#215446 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 pm
Hello My Dearest One,

How was your day i hope you are keeping so strong for me please Darling i want to know if you finally contacted with the lawyer concern those documents the London Bank require from us before process for the transfer hope to hear from you i love and cherish your efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy

#215532 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:37 am
HON. BAR (DR) CHRIS TONY (ESQ) CHRIS TONY LAW CHAMBERS
ADDRESS.. RUE MBACKHE HASHLEM GRANMEDINE
DAKAR-SENEGAL WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) OR ([email protected])
PHONE. NUMBER. (+221767421369)
DEAR CLIENT XXX,
REGARDS OF YOUR EMAIL I RECEIVED IN MY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPOND I WAS VERY BUSY IN COURT OF LAW THAT IS THE REASON I RESPOND YOU NOW THEN REGARDING OF YOUR REQUIRE HERE IS THE BANKING DETAILS BELOW,

BANK OF AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME SAMBOU EBRIMA
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0422147000544
SN100
IBAN 01015
SWTFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX

AWAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND WHEN YOU MADE THIS PAYMENT AND REMEMBER TO FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU MADE THE PAYMENT AND ALSO INFORMED YOUR PARTNER TO UPDATE HER THE PAYMENT HAVE MADE
MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.
THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
HON. BAR (DR) CHRIS TONY (ESQ)

#215553 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:18 am
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you doing today? together with your business i hope fine Darling i am very happy when i read your mail and after reading your mail i went and meet Rev Pastor Paul then he help me called the lawyer regarding what you said and the explain to me he have already send you the bank details on how you can send the money and the lawyer also tell me he was very sorry because of the job he have in high court that is the reason why he contacted you late please as he have already explain to us what makes him to reply you late Darling please try to send him the money today to enable him start for those documents please Darling i don,t know how to tell you this now because i know you have try so much for me i wish if you can be able to help me for feeding money any how let me be feeding myself well as i found myself at this prison place and which i know i will soon be living here and meet with you hope to hear good news from you when you send the money to the lawyer today i love and cherish your wonderful efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy

#215573 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 am
WELCOME
TO
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC.
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2YB,
Tel Phone No. +447 032 904 6477
Fax No.44870 479 0910

21Th, August, 2014

Dear,XXX.

We honorable to remand you we got your email on 19th of August 2014 and now we wish to know when those documents will be ready for us to processing on the transfer

and then above those documents/informations,needed from you before take place of this transfer we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall processing your claim and effect the transfer witin the 72 hours which is the international banking rules in respect of our regulatery unit.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Frank Gibson,
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
R.B.S.UK.

#215600 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:27 pm
Hello My Dearest Heart,

I am so much glad to hear from you please when you finish sending him the money also try and let me know i love and cherish your efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy

#215609 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:22 pm
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you doing please explain to me very i did not understand what you mean by saying you can not send any money please explain to me very well because i don,t think you understand the things i am facing this prison place hope to hear from you i love and cherish your efforts,

Your Beloved

Mercy