Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215618 by Faizan Docherty Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:05 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 62.220.226.66
Originating ISP: Nebula Oy
City: Helsinki
Country of Origin: Finland
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.221.18.133 with SMTP id qg5csp341529vcb;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.139.36 with SMTP id qv4mr63835126pab.53.1408640923851;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from server.somotweb2.com (server.somotweb2.com. [210.245.80.46])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y10si37356170pdo.10.2014.08.21.10.08.42
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 210.245.80.46 as permitted sender) client-ip=210.245.80.46;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=hardfail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 210.245.80.46 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from nip-226-66.welcomnet.fi ([62.220.226.66]:51918 helo=User)
by server.somotweb2.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1XKVqj-0004Hv-5i; Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:08:34 +0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:08:35 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server.somotweb2.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - aol.co.uk
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.somotweb2.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]

Hello Good day to you,

How are you, my name is Russell and just got on here to look for a business partner. I trust my instinct and my instinct have never failed me in the past. I am convinced that you are the person who can assist me in this pending transaction.

I am Mr.Russell Dixon, A Fund Manager with the Fidelity Investment International UK. I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country. The amount and terms of executing the deal will be made known to you upon receiving a positive response from you.I solicit for your assistance to execute this transaction.

I will give you a complete picture of this transaction as soon as I hear from you. Be informed that i will handle the expenses that maybe required in this business deal.
Sincerely,
Russell

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#215975 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 am
Thank you for the interest you have shown towards working with me in this transaction.My Name is Russell Dixon the FUND MANAGER that sent you a business proposal for your consideration. We do not know each other well however in international business one has to take risk to succeed.This transaction is 100% genuine and risk free and I solicit for your assistance.
My company is one of the biggest investment companies in the world.This company has her offices in so many countries of the world. However, I work with Fidelity Investment Company, Kent - United Kingdom.Office Address: Fidelity Investment International (London) OakhillHouse, 130 Tonbridge, Hildenborough Kent TN119DZ, United Kingdom.I am Mr. Russell Dixon, one of the fund managers with the Fidelity investments (Worldwide) UK.My home address is at. 112 Whinchat Road Thamesmead SE28 0DW London.

I am a South African British. I am married with three children. I am also a devoted Christian.
Unfortunately, we had an investor who is deceased for years now. The total sum of GBP45,745,000.00 (Forty Five Million Seven Hundred and Forty Five Great British Pounds Sterling Only)capital investment funds have been lying unclaimed in our institution. I have taken my time and money to investigate about this investor. This investor who was of SOUTH AFRICAN heritage lived in JOHANNESBURG and also died in SOUTH AFRICA without leaving behind a next of kin/beneficiary to his capital investment funds with Fidelity Investment International. I cannot claim the funds without presenting someone to stand in as the beneficiary of this capital investment funds. On this note, I solicit for your assistance to act as the beneficiary of this capital investment funds invested with our institution by this late investor. We have a limited time frame to claim this fund otherwise our Establishment will convert the funds into the Company's Treasury account. This is the reason why I have contacted you for assistance in this deal.
I will be glad if you can come and visit me in London. This will be exciting. I really solicit for your assistance in this transaction. I want somebody that is serious and dedicated. I will give you any information you want in this transaction If you want us to work together then we have to be serious.I have all the information of the original investor. I have already contracted an attorney who will secure documents from the Probate office. He will secure documents that will certify you as the beneficiary of the investment funds which was originally invested by our late investor. This transaction will involve money to set up and I am prepared financially to settle all the charges and fees that will be incur in the processing of this payment in your favour.These follow up documents can only take this attorney 48hrs to secure. Once the attorney has secured the documents, it will enable him to write an application for claim of this investment funds in your favour. However this application will be followed by an application for the termination of this investment fund. These applications will be addressed to my office where I am the fund manager because our office handled this investment funds. It is my office that will now forward the application to our management for approval. It is the obligation of my office to advise our management accordingly. I can assure you that once the attorney makes all the legal documentation and these applications are written and submitted by this attorney, the rest will be easy for us to handle and a final approval will be given for the termination of this investment fund by our Management for payment of the capital investment funds to you (the beneficiary).
I can assure you that it will take us just 7 banking days to achieve this. I am prepared for this business and you have nothing to worry about. I have also saved enough money to finance this transaction. I have not contacted you to assist me financially in this transaction because I have saved a reasonable amount of money which will be enough to finance this transaction.

Please note that you stand to gain 40% of the entire investment funds as your own share for your assistance in this transaction. I also offer you my own share of the money to invest for me in your country. I do not wish for my own share of the money to be sent back to me in the UK. I want you to assist me in the investment of my own share of the investment fund in your country.

If you are interested in assisting me in this transaction, I expect you to provide the following information, Full Name, Contact Address, Nationality, Occupation, Office Phone and fax. However, if you are not interested, please let me know and I will respect your opinion.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
Regards,

Russell Dixon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216127 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:59 pm
Dear XXX,

I am glad that you have shown interest to work with me in this transaction. I assure you that you will be very happy for getting involved with me in this transaction. This transaction is risk free and there will be no come back after the transaction has been concluded. I took my time to study this transaction. I can confirm that we are good to go and conclude this transaction within the next 7 banking days.

I have all the information of the original investor. I have already contracted an attorney who will secure documents from the Probate office. She will secure documents that will certify you as the beneficiary of the investment funds which was originally invested by our late investor. Like I said before, this transaction will involve money to set up and I am prepared financially to settle all the charges and fees that will be incurred in the processing of this payment in your favor.

These follow up documents can only take this attorney few days to secure. Once the attorney has secured the documents, it will enable him to write an application for claim of this investment funds in your favor. However this application will be followed by an application for the termination of this investment fund. These applications will be addressed to my office where I am the fund manager because our office handled this investment funds. It is my office that will now forward the application to our management for approval. It is the obligation of my office to advise our management accordingly. I can assure you that once the attorney makes all the legal documentation and these applications are written and submitted by this attorney, the rest will be easy for us to handle and a final approval will be given for the termination of this investment fund by our Management for payment of the capital investment funds to you (the beneficiary).
I can assure you that it will take us just 7 banking days to achieve this. I am prepared for this business and you have nothing to worry about. This transaction is safe and risk free.

Please note that you stand to gain 40% of the entire investment funds as your own share for your assistance in this transaction. I also offer you my own share of the money to invest for me in your country. I do not wish for my own share of the money to be sent back to me in the UK. I want you to assist me in the investment of my own share of the investment fund in your country.
I have already forwarded a copy of the next of kin form we prepared already in your name as the next of kin/beneficiary to this investment funds left behind by the original investor to the attorney.Attached are the copies of the documents used in investing the funds by the late investor Mr William Bent which the attorney will secure documents for the change in beneficiary status with your informations. Also attached is the draft agreement which will be signed between us as proof of a business dealing between us.I will counter sign and return back your copy.Sign the agreement and return back to me.
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Russell

Wording of MOU

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING is made and entered into on this day 25th
AUGUST, 2014 by and between:
THE FIRST PARTY:
The Investor
THE SECOND
PARTY:
The Investment
Manager
MR. RUSSELL DIXON / London, UK
(XXX/ XXX)
WHEREAS IT STATES AS FOLLOWS:
THE INVESTOR MR. RUSSELL DIXON, who is a resident of the United Kingdom Who,
is willing to invest the total sum of £45,745, 000, 00 (Forty Five Million, Seven
Hundred and Forty-Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling Only). For
investment in profitable ventures.
THE INVESTMENT MANAGER …… XXX Of (XXX)
Having the necessary expertise and contacts to place funds in private sector as
investment ventures, has agreed to undertake investment of the said funds in a
secure and profitable manner.
THEREFORE, in consideration for the mutual covenants and benefits herein contained
the Partners have contracted as follows:
1. FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT
The Investor’s responsibility is to provide information for the target projects
& the Investment Manager’s responsibility is to construct & to operate the
projects in a way or manner the Investor may deem fit.
2. THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
 2.1 The Investor will hold 50% of the total investment value (profits
& losses) & the Investment manager will hold 45% of the total
investment value (Profits & Losses), the remaining 5% will be set aside
for the consultancy & the solicitation fees, processing fee,
endorsement fee, legal documentations/paper works, and other
miscellaneous expenses.
2.2 It is clearly understood by the parties that the actions of the Investment
Manager shall not be deemed to be regulated by an investment
commission. However, when the Investment Manager has identified
profitable investment venture and has committed that funds for such
investment, the actual transactions will always be conducted by parties
fully qualified and licensed for the purpose under applicable laws and
regulations
3. CONTROL AND SECURITY OF INVESTMENTS
3.1 The funds earmarked for investment transactions shall always remain
fully secured and without any risks of speculation and under signatory
control of the Investment Manager, until the Investor decides to take away
his due share as specified in this Memorandum of Understanding.
3.2 In order to enable the Investment Manager to select the most suitable
investment ventures and to commit funds to facilitate profitable
investment transactions, the Investment Manager shall have unrestricted
control of the funds; he is empowered to transfer the funds to different
bank accounts at his discretion provided the signatory control always
remains with the Investment Manager.
4. INVESTMENT RATIO
4.1 It is agreed that the 55% (Profits & Losses) of the total fund shall be
apportioned to the Investor
4.2 Also 40% of the total fund shall be apportioned to the Investment
Manager for his assistance rendered to the Investor.
4.3 The Investor & Investment Manager agreed that 5% of the total fund be
used for the purpose of defraying any other expenses in the process of
completing the investment transactions during investments. Total or any
part of the remaining sum from the 5% allocation shall be added to the
Investor’s account.
4.4 That the Investment Manager under the principle of utmost good faith and
trust hereby promise that upon receipt of the said funds, he (Investment
Manager) must abide by the sharing ratio as stated above;
4.5 That both parties should always stand as each others brother’s keeper, in
other words, render assistance if need be;
5. INVESTMENT VENTURES
5.1 The Investment Manager is fully empowered to identify investment ventures
and commit the Investment Funds for investments wherein the Investment
shall be fully secured and which shall return high rates of profit.
5.2 The proposed investment ventures are of a private and confidential nature
and therefore the parties actually conducting the investment transactions, the
bank which will be holding funds for such investment purpose and all other
details of the investment transactions shall remain confidential and
proprietary to the investment Manager. Such confidential information shall
only be divulged to the Investor.
5.3 The propose investment ventures are subject to conditions prevailing in the
world financial markets and are subject to control by various regulatory
authorities. If for any reason beyond the control of the Investment Manager
the Funds are not accepted for a particular investment venture, then the
Investment Manager shall endeavor to arrange participation in alternative
ventures. If such situations arise, they will be brought to the notice of the
Investor at the appropriate time and alternative methods of investment will be
mutually agreed.
5.4 In the event that mutually acceptable alternative investment ventures are not
available within reasonable time then 50% of the total funds will be returned
to the Investor if so required by him without profits including the amount
detailed in Article 4.3.
5.5 It is understood by both parties that from time the funds are received in the
bank account designated by the Investment Manager, it may take Fifty (50)
working days or more for the fund to participate in the proposed investment
venture.
6 DURATION.
6.1 This Memorandum of Understanding shall remain valid for a period of 3
(three) years from the date of its execution, and may be renewed by mutual
consent.
6.2 Financial obligation, if any, will be settled mutually after the termination of this
Memorandum of Understanding. In case there may be any such transactions
are pending upon the termination of this Memorandum of Understanding, the
Memorandum of Understanding shall hold good until those transaction are
fulfilled.
7 EXECUTION OF THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING.
7.1 Each of the parties to this Memorandum of Understanding represents that
it has full legal authority to execute this Memorandum Of Understanding
and that each party is to be bound by terms and conditions as set forth
herein. Any modifications or changes to this Memorandum of
Understanding shall be made only by mutual consent and in writing and
executed by both parties, which shall be attached to the original
Memorandum of Understanding as an addendum.
7.1 This Memorandum of Understanding shall be binding on and insure to the
benefit of the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, administrators,
companies, attorneys and assigns.
8 JURISDICTIONS/ DISPUTES
8.1 This Memorandum of Understanding shall be interpreted and governed by
the laws of the country in which any breach occurred, giving rise to dispute
between the parties, at the option of the aggrieved party.
8.2 In case of any disagreements or disputes arising out of this Memorandum of
Understanding, the parties shall first try to settle them amicably, failing which
the matter shall be referred to arbitration under rules of arbitration of the
International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France. The venue of arbitration
shall be at the option of the aggrieved party.
8.3 The decision of the arbitration shall be final, binding on the parties and shall
be enforceable in any court of jurisdiction.
8.4 Control & security of the loan funds, Investment Manager shall have full
account and signatory power over the loan funds.
9 CONFIDENTIALITY
The parties agree that the Memorandum of Understanding is private and
confidential and neither the contents shall be divulged nor copies circulated to
any third parties not involved in the transaction under this Memorandum of
Understanding.
10 COMMUNICATIONS
All communications and notices relating to arising of this MOU shall be sent to
the current address of the parties. A facsimile communication shall be considered
original and binding.
11 DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Investor agrees, at its sole expense, to defend THE INVESTMENT
MANAGER and against, and to indemnify and hold THE INVESTMENT
MANAGER harmless from, any claims or suits by a third party against THE
INVESTMENT MANAGER or any liabilities or judgments based thereon, either
arising from THE INVESTMENT MANAGER’S performance of service for THE
INVESTOR under this MOU or arising from any of THE INVESTOR’S action
which result from THE INVESTMENT MANAGER performance of services under
this Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU).
12 All words in the MOU are singular, shall also include the plural and vice versa
and words in the male gender shall also be construed in this MOU to include the
female and neuter gender;
13 This MOU is made in two (2) copies, one (1) copy each to the two (2) parties,
each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall
constitute one and the same MOU;
14 That this agreement is consciously and willingly reached, signed and delivered
between both parties as under-mentioned.
By XXX By MR. RUSSELL DIXON
(Signature) (Signature)
Title: Investment Manager Title : Investor
Date:……………………………. Date: ………………....

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216208 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 pm
Dear XXX,

I have received your well signed agreement. I will return mine as soon as possible. Ok?
Today, i have successful made the porfolio profile on your name. The change in beneficiary status has been issued in your favor with the information you presented. The letter of administration of estates (Without Will) of the deceased investor of the funds, his death certificates has all been issued.
We have to apply for the services of an accredited attorney with the company. The company has independent accredited attorneys consulting for them and we will have to apply for the services of one of them. Be informed that only an accredited attorney with the company will handle any matters concerning the termination of investments. Now I must have to advise that you are aware that this transaction is a business DEAL between us and that you are not in the actual sense an investor with the company but a channel being presented for the actualization of our deal.We must not forget the genesis of this business deal. You must not give the attorney any room to suspect that this is a business deal. If you give him the room to suspect then he will expose us and we both understand the implications. We must be extremely careful from now on wards and consider this as very confidential.
We are going to apply for the legal services of Mr. David Barlsham (Esq.) He is one of the best around and knows the job. I have drafted an application which you should forward to the attorney Mr. David Barlsham (Esq.) through him below email contacts. Forward the draft application to him including the attached file not MOU sign. Its between ME and YOU only.

Attorneys Name: Mr. David Barlsham(Esq.)
Position: Head Legal Unit
Company: Fidelity Investment
Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone: +447430142541

Below is the copy of the application which you should forward to the attorney seeking him legal representation? You should forward below application to the attorney.

............................................................................................................................................................................

YOUR SERVICES REQUIRED:

With due respect Sir,

It is my pleasure to hear from you based on my intention to hire your Services in your position as an accredited attorney with Fidelity Investment for a legal representation in the Company.

My Full Name is XXX. An Investor with Fidelity Investment UK under Treasury Bill Scheme Program and would like my Treasury bill proceeds totaling GBP 45,745, 000, 00 to be terminated while fund to be transferred to my Account in XXX.

The Certificate of death of the deceased and the Letter of Administration of Estates Transferring ownership of the Investment is herein attached as proof of my status as the Beneficiary. It will not be possible for me to be present for signing of Investor's Funds Release Order that will empower the transfer of my funds to my account because of some serious business engagement that I have to attend to.

Kindly confirm to me if you will be available to render to me the required service and email me your terms of service and the Stamp-Duty Fee, to enable Fidelity Investment Corporation transfers the fund to my account in XXX.

Thanks,
XXX

Image Image Image

#216244 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:04 pm
From David Barlsham - [email protected]

(ATTORNEYS FIDELITY).
130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough,
Tonbridge,Kent tn11 9dz.
United Kingdom
Our Ref: DB&A/MOJ/B&IBA/2014

Attn: XXX

Respected Sir,

The status of your portfolio has been reconfirmed to us by the investment company.You have an existing portfolio with the company and will require procedures before your invested funds will be approved for transfer to your nominated bank account.

We are legal consultants with Fidelity Investment and has the responsibility to handle investment termination procedures on behalf of clients of the company according to the United Kingdom policy on investment terminations and fund transfer regulations.Our legal charges are paid by the company but the investor is entitled to pay for any other extra charges that may be required in the course of this investment termination.The company has confirmed to us that your claim to investment with them is in existence,hence we can accept your application.

You are requested to fill the attached Power of Authorization which will empower us to act on your behalf towards the termination.This is the authority issued by you to us to so act on your behalf. Endeavor to sign the Power of Authorization and return to us to enable us commence the procedure towards the termination.

Thanks for the understanding.

Yours in Service,

David Barlsham (Esq.)

#216268 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:08 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for the update and contacting the company attorney as advised. Now i will have to remind you that at this point that you must not inform the attorney that i am the person directing you in this transaction. You must always act as the beneficiary and investor of this funds.You must not mention my name to him as the facilitator of this transaction. The only thing the company knows is that i am your fund manager. If you should give any room for suspicion then this transaction will be jeopardized and both of us may encounter serious problems with the company and authorities as we will be termed impostors. You understand what that means?
I still assume the position of the impostor but from behind the scene as the unseen eye.The attorney is a very experienced professional and as well intelligent. Any mistakes will raise red flag for us and at this point there will be no going back for both of us.The process has commenced in full and the company is now aware of the application for claim to the invested funds. Backing out is not an option for us now.
I will be making myself available for the investment of my share of the funds in your country. Reason being that i will not want any part of this funds to be kept here in the UK. This will raise red flags as such i will prefer everything to be moved to your country while i move over for possible investments. I am glad that you have an investment plan in place so embarking on an investment will not pose any difficulties.
As soon as you receive any updates and informations from the attorney or any unit of the investment company duly notify me for my advise before responding to them. We must be careful as to the contents of all messages through the attorney.

Thanks,
Russell

#216444 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 am
ATTORNEYS FIDELITY).
130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough,
Tonbridge,Kent tn11 9dz.
United Kingdom
Our Ref: DB&A/MOJ/B&IBA/2014

Respected Sir,

The signed Power of Authorization is duly received. Now you have fully empowered us to represent you with the termination of your investment and subsequent transfer of terminated funds to your bank account that you will advise. We are legally consulting for the investment company and your request has been accepted.
The status of your portfolio has been confirmed to us by the company and we shall advise that you must comply with all the investment termination procedures of the company and the rules guiding fund transfer in the UK.

Having reconfirmed the status of your portfolio and notified the company your intention to terminate and close the investment you are advised to complete the attached investment termination form of the company. The investor is advised to fill the section that contains the personal and banking details of the investment.The section for the investment informations should not be filled since all such informations is recorded in the companies data base.
Ensure that you complete the forms accurately without misinforming the company.

Thank you for the understanding.
Yours in Service,

David Barlsham (Esq.)

Form attached requesting personal details and bank details

#216602 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 am
Mr. XXX,

Sorry i don't understand what you talking about! you can file your papers??? please explain

David

#216640 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:03 am
XXX,

What is happening? I have not received any message from you for the past 2days now. Have you contacted the attorney? What is the situation between you and the attorney.I need to be updated as to know what is happening between you and the attorney.
Thanks,
Russell