Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215351 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:24 am
Dear Partner ,

I am still very weary that you have not properly understood my explanation why you MUST have this account opened in a specified bank. The services of the bank you may come across cannot meet up with what we expect. I cannot afford to throw caution to the wind at this stage. I have been in this sector for several years and I know what I am informing you of. Let us have it done in this way to have absolute peace of mind before and after the transfer is made to your nominated account.

With my requisite banking experience, I have penciled down offshore financial institution that is best suited for our needs. They offer lower charges on transfers and are registered outside their main location in a place known as an offshore tax haven. The added advantage of using these institution is that you can handle your own funds from anywhere in the world without having to pay the international banking charges that occur in most countries. You will have full online control of the account and you can make transfers from there as you please.

You will contact this bank based on the fact that they will be issued the credit advice as for the payment of the estate.

Their main portfolio includes Funds Transfers, Loans/Mortgages and Bonds. Especially from Continents such as Asia, America and Europe. They have experience in these fields and they have served as intermediary bank for several years with the Bank of China. This will become obvious to you as time goes by.

They will make necessary arrangements to assist in getting the funds transferred to your nominated bank. These banks are very well suited for our purpose.

They will spend just a few days in making checks and enquiries as to the validity of this bill of exchange in order that they are legally protected. Once they have gotten report on our funds and are satisfied with the legitimacy of the origin of the funds. They will assist in obtaining the funds. They have done this for several years for very important and top government functionaries that need utmost confidentiality in the transfer of their funds.

They will first accept our funds into a special pre-arranged account that you will open with them before transfer is made to your nominated account once you prompt them to commence transfer. Thus eliminating local financial laws and officials International Financial laws are by far more favorable for this purpose as the events preceding the September 11th attacks in the United States have precipitated very strict monetary regulations which is clouded with months of red tape and bureaucracy. The bank's wide ranges of international clientele are satisfied with their ability to bypass such bureaucracy.

From the account, they will arrange for you to withdraw our funds discreetly in all or any of the following ways:

1. You could be issued with a Special Platinum Card that will enable you withdraw cash anonymously from over 645,000 points worldwide, in any country and in any currency. There are no daily limits on these cards. These withdrawals will be done at your own pace by you or your associates and is very confidential, discreet, anonymous and with absolutely no risk whatsoever.

2. Straight transfers from the account to your normal nominated account in your country. This should be done a few times by breaking up the amount into sizeable chunks.

3. Bank instruments such as Bank Drafts, Bank Checks, and Bonds etc. can be issued to you from the bank, so that you can cash them or lodge them into any Grade A account in America, Europe or Asia.

Please be very polite when dealing with this bank as they are the private arm of the bank in Trinidad and Tobago, W.I and they do not run normal account for all customers unless in special cases like this. This is as a result of the September 11th, which has acted negatively on transfers of large amount of money across boarders.

I will await your prompt response.

Best regards,

Tai.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215433 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:13 pm
Dear XXX,

You have been a strait forward man right from the start and i compliment your tolerance thus far, please hold on patiently and lets wait to hear from the bank. Have you tried to call the bank? are they responding? i dont know what is going on but i am very confident about their efficiency even if they are having poor service at the moment. The CROB is an affiliate of the bank of China and even before i was employed here, my predecessors were making use of their services.

I encourage and urge you to exercise a little patient, you will be happy when you begin to carried out transfer proceedings. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they respond to you as quickly as possible. I will inform the international remittances department of my bank tomorrow about the delay and assure them that they will receive the beneficiary/next of kin receivers bank account details early next week.

I hope and pray the offshore bank will finalize everything this week, so that your account can be at hand early next week. Please continue to press them even if you dont send them your details via their other email, please request a reason for the delay and urge them to facilitate the process. Nothing good comes easy in life, the delay is a good sign for success to be achieved.

Best regards,

Tai.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215531 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your emailed update, i dont know why your communication via email with the offshore bank has been epileptic for a while now. I will request the lady at my front desk to make a direct contact with them today, so we will know what is going on with them and what to do next. I will keep you posted as soon as i hear anything or probably when i return from work.

Best regards,

Tai.

#215598 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:25 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your emailed update, i appreciate and compliment your patience thus far. I confirmed from the lady at my front desk today after she made a direct contact with the offshore bank, that they were doing maintenance on their server in other to upgrade their network system.

She stated that the maintenance shut down period on their server was announced to take place between the 14th- 21st and that hopefully they will come up by tomorrow or latest Monday. Its only affecting customers abroad who intend to set up an online offshore/Non-residential account with their institution.

I have requested that her to keep in touch and she should let me know as soon as they are back on track. I will let you know as soon as i receive a confirmation from her.

Best regards,

Tai.

#215681 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:52 pm
From CHRISTINE HERBERT - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX.

Sorry for the inconveniences. We have been having problems with our web-mail system. Our web-masters are working round the clock to make sure that it is resolved as prompt as possible. Please, do send in your application via this email address and also send copy to [email protected]

You will be informed upon receipt of the application.

Yours in Service,

Christine Herbert (MRS)

The fake bank domain caribropb-tnt.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#215727 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 am
Dear XXX,

I have received a notification from the lady at my front desk informing me that the offshore bank have resolved the communication issue. Please make a contact with them immediately and finalize the account opening process, so that the account can be at hand early next week and the details can be forwarded to the international remittances department of my bank.

I wish you a happy weekend and a fulfilling new week ahead.

I await the progress from your end.

Best regards,

Tai.

#215742 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your emailed update, i am happy for the progress. Please handle matters accordingly with the offshore bank as soon as you hear back from them and keep me informed of the progress.

Best regards,

Tai

#215858 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 am

I am sorry we could not open the attachment. Please, re-scan on your computer and send back to me via email attachment. Each time I try to download below is the message I receive

'Adobe Reader could not open xxx.pdf becuasue it is either not a supported file type or becuase the file has been damaged for example it was sent as an email attachment and was not correctly decoded.'

I feel the file is damaged. Do not just resend it to me. Re-scan the filled application and have it sent back to me either by fax or email attachment.

Yours in Service,

Christine Herbert (MRS)

All future correspondence should be forwarded to this email address. If you can also send your application via fax that will be fine.

Yours in Service,

C. Herbert (MRS)

#215999 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:46 am

In my previous mail, I have informed you that the application you sent on pdf format could not download. I want you to scan, attach again and sent to me by email attachment. If possible send by fax.

Note that today is Saturday and we are working for 6 hours.

Yours in Service,

C. Herbert (MRS)

#216000 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 am
Dear Partner,

I have received your mail this morning and made contact with my bank's enquiry department through the lady at my front desk. I was sent this email address that it is the updated email address ([email protected]) which the bank sent to the BOC. Please, confirm this and get back to me. If the bank says you should re-scan the application and have it sent back to them please do so. Like I told you this bank is for a special purpose. We have to over look every troubles and try to move ahead.

We have a purpose and the purpose is to move our funds unto the new account.

Try your best and keep me informed.

Best regards,

Tai.

#216223 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your emailed update, i hope the bank will receive it now and facilitate the account opening process.

I await further update from your end.

Best regards,

Tai.

#216270 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 pm
Dear XXX,

What is going on? please give the bank a call and try to talk to the bank personnel in this regards. Let me know as soon as you communicate with their via phone call.

Best regards,

Tai.

#216439 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 pm
Dear XXX,

This is our project, we need it more than they do. Using your money for international call to reach the offshore bank is not a waste. Follow my instructions and lets not waste time, since i have informed the international remittances department of my bank that they will receive your account details on or before Friday this week. Call the bank to find out what is going on and to urge them to facilitate the account opening process as fast as possible.

I await you to let me know the outcome of your conversation with the bank via phone calls.

Best regards,

Tai.