Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215715 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:47 am
From Citizenship Uprisings - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233546794160 & +233540840267

I was told to contact you by Mrs. Anita Robert who is currently

here in a sick bed, there is one last wish of hers, she will

want you to help her carry out please

contact her private email ([email protected]) for

more details

Hope to hear from you soon.

God bless you as you reply!!

Regards

Mrs Anita Robert.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215716 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:48 am
Reply-from Mr Anita Robert - [email protected]

Hello My friend how are you doing today,I hope you are fine? if so thanks be to God.

I am Mrs. Anita Roberts, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir Johnson Roberts an English shipping tycoon notable for his great charitable activities before his death in March 24th, 2010.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Thirty Five Million Dollars (35,000,000.00 USD) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a Bank in West Africa and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund. (All records are kept with my family lawyer). Presently, this money is still with the Bank. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that I have been suffering from,Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition with the Cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to YOU and i want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husbands effort to establish a charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason i took this bold decision. I do not need any telephone Communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my Husband relatives around me.Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated Herein.

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Anita Roberts.

Image of a woman in hospital attached.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215717 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:51 am
Before my late husband death, he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or have
a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 35 Million USD with HFC Bank West Africa. Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next 2 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this
money the way I am going to instruct herein. Though I may not know you personally I want to tell you that, through divine word of wisdom from above, I was asked to tell you to do this, not for me but for The Almighty because you are blessed and you have been chosen to do mighty works for the Almighty God. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and destitute persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don’t have a child who will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not
specify.

The reason for taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

I need you to stand as the beneficiary of my late husband's funds in the Bank, and also the gold in the security company this is legal and will be handled by my lawyer. I want these funds to be transferred to you
before anything bad happens to me. When the funds are transferred, i want you to use it for charity work in my family name, for the less privileged, orphans and other
indigents in the society. I don't want the funds to be left in the bank, i have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and Security company and secure these funds in a very proper and legal manner and he will make all arrangement in your name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin.

My Attorney is Andrea Richard, please contact him at: ([email protected])
for the preparations of the paper work of the fund to be transfer to your Bank account and tell him that I have WILLED the Thirty Five Million Dollars ($35,000,000.00
Dollars) to you by quoting my personal reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/pdr/ WILL/981052. I have notified him that I will be WILLING the funds to you for a specific
purpose and good work.

You are implored to use this funds once it has been delivered to you, for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dream of my late husband Sir Johnson Roberts of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too so be trust worthy because a
proverb says some opportunity comes but once so i will want you to make use of this funds in my interest as i have stated herein for i believe you can never let my wish down

Before i forget, Before my late husband death i want to also tell you about the gold my Husband also has a huge sun of gold in a Security company in west Africa and this is a security between me and my husband and our lawyer i will be sending you a picture of me when i went to West Africa last year to See the Gold for my self

Please, always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you
will act according to my specification herein. I will also be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself.

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty God bless you. You can contact me with your positive response. My attorney private email is: ([email protected]) I hope you will be willing to assist and be used as an
instrument to help those in need.

Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Anita Robert

#215718 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 am
From Barrister Andrea Richard - [email protected]

Good day

I got your email and the content well noted i want you to know that i
am also aware about this development as i receive an email from Mrs.
Anita Robert i Sir Johnson Roberts personal Attorney the said amount
is (35,000,000.00 USD) current in Zenith Bank in the West Africa
Ghana and also a
vast gold in some security company in West Africa Ghana please i will
advice you to send me a the below details so that i can start the
documentation process of your next of Kin

I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within seven (7)
Banking days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of
relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

YOUR FULL NAME:
RESIDENCE ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR MOST SECURED E-MAIL ADDRESS:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID ID CARD:
I will appreciate if this mail is given the urgent attention and response as
it deserves

If there is anything you don’t understand feel free to me or if you
need my mobile you can let me know hope Mrs. Anita told you i am a US
citizen, if not i will like to give you a brief into about my self as
you know my name is Andrea Richard my nationality is Philippine but i
am a citizen of US i am married with 2 kids one boy and one Girl i
lost my wife 3 years ago to breast cancer i hope this little details
is enough, you can ask me any thing you wish you ask i will sure tell
you never the less i know we will meet as on the conclusion of this
transaction, and i hope you use this as Mr Anita have instructed

Yours faithfully,
Barrister. Andrea Richard.

Principal Attorney.
Andrea Richard & Associates
(Notary Public and Solicitors)
4091 Walnut Street
Jackson, MS 39201

#215719 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 am
How are you doing today sorry for my late response as i am very weak here how are you doing today i hope you are fine, the doctor just gave me some drug to relief my pain as i have some back pain all night long i could not sleep. sorry about your wife i advice you hope for the best

Like i sent you in my previous mail on how far you have gone with the Barrister. please let me know as i need update from you, i must say i am happy to finally have some one of good heart and God fearing who will help me carry out this Good cause at least i will do one last thing before i die.

please i have to take some rest now as the doctor is here to give me some drug please get back to me as soon as you get this email

regards

Mrs Anita Robert

#215720 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 am
How are you doing today,

I want you to know that i completed the needed documentation here at the court stating that you are the next of Kin to Mrs Anita Roberts Money here at the bank in Ghana and also to the gold at the security company.

Below is the details to contact the bank for transfer of the funds to your in your residential country

Bank Name: Zenith Bank of Ghana
Contact email: [email protected]
Mobile: +233546794160

All I want from you at this stage is your total commitment to this project and prompt response to matters that may arise as they come, and also ensure strict confidential to yourself only until funds have been successfully
transferred to you because now that my client is late you have to ensure the safety of the funds in order to fulfill her and her late husband’s dreams.

I need to hear from you urgently so that we can proceed on the matter at hand. Hope your day has been going well?

please let me know when you are in contact with the bank and also let me know when you funds is transferred to you as i will be returning to the US 2 days from now as i have almost completed my task here

please let me know when the funds is transfer to you

regards

Barrister Andrea Richard (ESQ)
Principal Attorney.
Andrea Richard Associates
(Notary Public and Solicitors)

#215721 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:01 am
From Zenith Online - [email protected]

FUND TRANSFER

we are pleased to inform you that we have just finished processing a Fund Release Order from our late customer financial investments. Prior to his demise Sir Johnson Roberts with the aid of his lawyer- Barrister . Andrea Richard Esq with the document attach to us for the release of the said funds in your favor. The said fund is valued at 35,000,000.00 (USD.)

By this email, we have begun initiating the release process and in view of this, we must have the remittance process fully documented In line with the financial policies of our Bank, we require that you should set up an online domiciliary Bank account with us. Being that the funds are currently lodged in a suspense money market account, it becomes absolutely mandatory to transfer funds within accounts domiciled in our bank to you.

Once your account is opened and activated by you, we will wire the total funds from our deceased customer account to your new online account. A user name, password and pin number will be issued to you with wish you will have immediate access to the funds online. Your online domiciliary account is set up with the facilities to receive or transfer funds to your local Bank account in your country or any other Bank account in the world. The total funds approved for release is 35,000,000.00 (USD.)

PLEASE FIND BELOW THE DIFFERENT ACCOUNT WE OFFER TO OUR DEAREST CUSTOMERS.

1. ONLINE SILVER DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
Account opening and activation fee: $690

2. ONLINE GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
Account opening and activation fee: $860

3. ONLINE PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
Account opening and activation fee: $1902

Benefits of the Different Account Types.

ONLINE SILVER DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This account allows one time transfer not more than$5 Million

ONLINE GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: This account allows one time transfer not more than $10 Million.

ONLINE PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This account allows one time transfer not more than $20 Million.

You are therefore requiring filling the form diligently and sending back to us without further delay.

You are to make the payment of both the account activation and account opening fees due to the option you have chosen (e.g.) ONLINE PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT opening and activation fee: $1902 you are require to make the payment to your attorney Bar Andrea Richard Esq and instruct her to appear in our bank to make the payment at the appropriate quarter with a dulling sign power of attorney as an approved from you.

As matter of urgency Please note that the Zenith Bank plc have confirmed a delivery date, hope you understand that you have only seven (7) Bank working days to transfer your fund as the court order, you are therefore advised to fill all the above listed space provided in the account opening form and send the require fees for the account opening to enable us meet up with the delivery date.

NOTE: The account opening fee will be added to your Total balance of $35,000,000.00 (USD.)

Note that the (35,000,000.00 (USD.) is in sum and cannot be split, you are the only one that have access to the fund right now, and we will do all in our power to ensure that the funds are transferred successfully into your nominated account.

PLEASE FILL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IN THE ACCOUNT OPENING FORM AND GET BACK TO US ASAP

this finalizes the remittance process.
Should you need any further clarifications, do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope you enjoy staying with Zenith Bank Plc.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks,

Mr Joko Lance.
Bank Manager.

#215766 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am
Dear Valued Customer

I got your email and the content noted, note that the . ONLINE PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNTT opening and activation fee: $1902 you are to send the payment to our account officer (Mr AGOFURE SAMSON EDAFE)via western union money transfer with the below details.

Receivers Name Mr AGOFURE SAMSON EDAFE
Receivers' Address 22 coaster avenue
State: Accra
City Accra
Text question: Color
Answer: Blue

You are to locate the nearest western union money transfer in your location and send the payment to our account officer ( Mr AGOFURE SAMSON EDAFE) with the above details. as soon as the payment is made, you are to send down a copy of the payment slip, once the payment is verified by our account department, your ONLINE PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT will setup and made active and details will be sent to you on how you can make your online transfer. from your account here to your residential account in your country

Regards

Mr Joko Lance

#215767 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:22 am
how are you doing today i am cant sleep here i am awake all night please let me know how far you have gone have you been able to make the transfer now

God bless you

Anita

#215842 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:55 am
i got your email Sir you have to know that base on you transaction, you will have to send the payment to account officer via western union money transfer as this is the fastest way to make verification because you are opening a non residential account

regards

Mr Joko Lance

I got your email and the content well noted, you are advice to start sending the payment bit by bit to our account officer with the below details

Receivers Name Mr AGOFURE SAMSON EDAFE
Receivers' Address 22 coaster avenue
State: Accra
City Accra
Text question: Color
Answer: Blue

please start sending now until you complete full payment for the COT code

Please get back to me as soon as get this email

regards

Mr Joko Lance

#215937 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:16 am
Dear Valued Customer.

How are doing. this is an alert email to you. we are sorry for the inconvenience in trying to send you details on how to send the payment for the account, this is as a result of the current financial system here in Ghana base on the current financial crisis. but you don't have to worry as you can send via our Affiliate bank in Australia (Bendigo Bank ) or( Suncoasted Credit Union Bank( USA.. so sir i will advice you send via and the mentioned bank with the below details as we use the same telex code

Bendigo Bank:
Adress:Shop 2, Ericusa Plaza, 75/89, High Street, Cranbourne, Vic, 3977
BSB:633-000
Account No: 1507320XXAccount
Account Name: Dierdree A Davies
==========================================

Bank name: Suncoasted Credit Union
Acct Number:46073845XX
Routing Number:263182817
Address:6801
Hillsborough Ave Tampa,Florida

Bank name: Suncoast Credit Union

Account Name: Gordon lee Carlson

Acct Number:46073845XX

Routing Number:263182817

Address:6801

Hillsborough Ave Tampa,Florida

#216197 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 am
Dear Valued Customer

I got your email and the content well noted, as soon as the payment is made by you, you will have to send us the details for payment so that the payment can be verified here at our bank

have a nice day and thank you for banking with us

regards

Mr Joko lance

#216198 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 am
Good day to you. how you doing today sorry for not been able to reply to your email as i was place on bed rest here please let me know how far you have gone , are you still in contact with the barrister please keep me posted

Mrs Anita Robert

#216199 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am
Dear Customer

how are you doing today.

i think there is problem with the network from your end as you cant hear me. I am calling as regards to the account opening want to know if the payment has been made by you so that it can be verified here at our bank

regards

Mr Joko Lance

The scammer pretending to be Zenith Bank calls from +233540840267