Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215729 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:19 am
Good morning ZiXXXege,
How was your night and how about your wife. I just called you now but u did not pick my call. I just wanted to hear your voice and also know know how you doing with the bank and the lawyer. Please can you send me the lawyer contact details, what are the things we needs from the lawyer and how much did you said the bank asked us to pay, and have paid the money. Please call me when you are less busy ok, see you soon.
Yours Sokhna.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215756 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 am
Attn. XXX,

I wish to bring to notice that you have commited a falony of argumentum ignoramous. I am legal practioner with years of experience.
The young girl contact you for an assistance, you accepted standing for her as a foreign partner, but for you to turned back and started calling names is wrong.

I will advice you to inform her, so that she will be aware that you are no longer interested in standing for her as trustee, so that she can seek for someone else help.

It is your duty to notify her in time, have a nice day.

Barr. Aliyu Koneh.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215779 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm
Dear,
I dont really understand you sir, no one told me anything, did you tell someone about us? Please write to me so that i will get you, i wait your mail, did you see my missed call.