Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215806 by Bryon Williams Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:14 pm
Subject: GOOD NEWS

United Trust Bank Canada (UTBC)
10039 101 street Lac La Biche AB Canada 2C0

This is to inform you that United Trust Bank Canada after due deliberation 22/8/2014 With IMF and World Bank Regarding the immediate release of your fund Via United Trust Bank Canada. The management of this great bank and the appropriate authority have decided that your fund will be release to your designated bank account immediately.

My name is Mrs. Gloria and i am the regional manager of this bank here in Canada i am directly in charges to release your fund and the meeting held on 22/8/2014 gives me the power and authorization to release your fund without any further delay to you.

The entire management of this bank have reduced your cost of transferring your fund $120 and you are expected to carry out this payment with 48 banking hours if truly you want to receive your fund from this bank here in Canada Branch

We have go through your payment file and discovered that this is the only payment you need to send to enable you receive your Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand dollars that is on your name in this bank.

I will advice you to follow my instruction and make this payment as instructed i assure you that United Trust Bank Canada will not fail you because our service is our pride to our customer all over the world.

Here is the information to send the transfer charges of $80 using Western Union or Money Gram;

Receivers............ Franklyn Paxton
Country............Nigeria
State............Delta state
Text Question..........color
Answer.........White
Address.........16 Nnebis Road asaba Delta state.

You should get back to us with the mtcn number once you make the payment

Thanks,
Mrs. Gloria Tremblay

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement