Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215819 by Bob Martin Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:58 pm
From Head Department:
Anti-Terrorist and MonetaryCrimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office
601 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20535

Attn: Beneficiary

From Head Department: Director James B. Comey Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI. Washington DC, This is to notify you that your consignment has been in our custody waiting for delivery because the Inspection Unit Miami International Airport FBl had discovered this abandoned shipment from a Diplomat came all the way from Republic of Benin under courier company and it was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg

Meanwhile, base on our interview to JF Kennedy International Airport custom he said that the consignment box belongs to you but the agent didn't know that the box contained money because the courier company was registered it as a BOX of an Africa cloths. The consignment was abandoned because of Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Federal ministry of justice, because there is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this fund, Due to my position in service i called the US Embassy shipping service head quarter of Benin Republic and i made a complain to them in regard to the Award Ownership Certificate and i also told that it will cost you sum of $65.00usd

So you are contact U.S Embassy Office Direct with the following information Below and send the 65.00 to the Ambassador agent Mr.James Knight to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate,

Note; the boxes contain 1.3m Usd and the consignment here are metal box with weight of about 110kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,

So you are expected to pay the $65.00 in favor of ANTHONY ANUKWU accountant officer through western union once you receive this message with the following information for immediate release of your consignment box,

Approved Name: ANTHONY ANUKWU
Country___ Benin Republic.
City______Cotonou
Text Question__Color Blue?
Answer________Green
Amount_______ $65. 00

You are to provid the patment details to the US Ambassador
HON. JAMES KNIGHT
US AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
Contact I.D [email protected]

The details of the consignment including your name are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment box to moved out to your destination

Airport to your address for onward delivery.

These are scam letters. Please do not respond to them. :bondage: :bondage:
Advertisement