Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215830 by buried under 419s Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:03 am
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.128.163 with SMTP id k35csp931725ioi;
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:13:58 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.138.13 with SMTP id qm13mr7863106pbb.46.1408760037978;
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.baliprov.go.id (mail.baliprov.go.id. [182.23.65.58])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gy8si43068000pac.233.2014.08.22.19.13.56
for <>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=182.23.65.58;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mail.baliprov.go.id (Postfix) with ESMTP id DB72F3F0DE0DB;
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 07:14:44 +0700 (WIB)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at baliprov.go.id
Received: from mail.baliprov.go.id ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mail.baliprov.go.id [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id PZelIbDVClLb; Sat, 23 Aug 2014 07:14:44 +0700 (WIB)
Received: from [173.208.175.190] (unknown [173.208.175.190])
by mail.baliprov.go.id (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 47ED73F0DE0C7;
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 07:14:39 +0700 (WIB)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:14:26 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill House
130 Tonbridge Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ, United Kingdom.

Re: Greetings.....

I got your contact from my exploration in dig up a reputable non domestic ally who can aid me in this pending disposal. My instincts have never failed me in the past. I am convinced that you are the person who can aid me in this pending disposal. I have no doubt in my mind that you are the right person to aid me in this investment project.

I am Mr.Morgan Clovis, A Fund Manager with the Fidelity Investment UK. I am contacting you based on my personal interest to develop a correlative business consociation with you in your country. The entirety and terms of executing the Investment Project will be made known to you upon receiving a positive response from you. I solicit for your aidance to enforce this disposal.

I will give you a complete picture of this disposal as soon as I hear from you.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely,
Mr. Morgan CLovis
Fund Manager
Fidelity Investments International (London)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DISCLAIMER: Fidelity Investments International (London) , a company incorporated and continued under the laws of Wales and United Kingdom with its registered office at 130 Tonbridge, Hildenborough Kent TN119DZ, United Kingdom, in which all rights are reserved where so indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, disseminating, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL.. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive with incomplete information or contain viruses. The Bank and its employees therefore, do not accept liability for any damage caused by any virus, errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission....

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#216027 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 am
From Clovis Morgan Michael - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Thank you for the interest you have shown towards working with me in this transaction. Unfortunately, we do not know each other in person, but based on my experience in international business, one has to take risk to succeed, although this transaction is 100% genuine and risk free and I am soliciting for your assistant based on the need that foreigner should comes in for its success.

My department handle most of our Investor's Direct Capital Funds. We have more than 158 Corporate Investors attached to my department's PORTFOLIO whose Capital Investment Funds are being managed and administered by my department alone of which I am the fund manager. This Capital Investment Funds have a value of £1.2Trillion FIXED. The £1.2Trillion GBP is being used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and several business investments and Lending with Profit Returns Every Year, each Corporate Investor is expected to receive 20% interest from his total Investment Capital Funds which is paid to the Investor annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP).

Unfortunately, we had an investor who is deceased for many years and has the total sum of £150,800,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only), capital investment funds have been lying unclaimed in our institution. I have taken my time and money to investigate about this investor. This investor who was of South African heritage lived in Angola /United Kingdom and also died in crisis torn Angola without leaving behind a next of kin/beneficiary to his capital investment funds with Fidelity Investment International. I cannot claim the funds without presenting someone to stand in as the beneficiary of this capital investment funds. On this note, I solicit for your aidance to act as the beneficiary of this capital investment funds invested with our institution by this late investor. We have a limited time frame to claim this fund otherwise our Establishment will convert the funds into the Company's Treasury account. This is the reason why I have contacted you for aidance in this deal.

I will provide confirmable documents certifying you as the legitimate beneficiary of this investment funds left behind by the original investor. I will provide an attorney who will act on your behalf to provide all the necessary documents from the probate department before writing a letter of claim and termination of this investment in your favour. This letter of claim will be directed to my office of which I am the fund manager. We shall not hesitate to approve this letter of claim. Your file will be presented to our Governing Board Council for final approval and once your file is approved, you will be contacted to sign the Investors Fund Release authorization papers that will facilitate and expedite the transfer of the funds to your account through our paying Bank. This is a fair deal without any risk attached as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our establishment.

DURATION PERIOD: If you are very serious as I am, we will have this transaction concluded within 7 Banking days. I also want to tell you that confidentiality is the success of this business. Please send me the below information so that I can proceed to raise other needed documents for the claim of the fund.

REQUESTED INFORMATION:
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Nationality:
Office Phone and fax:

As soon as I hear from you, I will then proceed to secure vital documents that will certify you as the beneficiary of this capital investment funds. I will give you more details and directives afterwards. Please send the above details as soon as possible, so that we can conclude this transaction within the specified period of time.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,
Mr. Morgan.
Tel: + 44 750 953 0190
+44 750 953 0165

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.