Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215841 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996217129

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD6000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD950,000.00 via western union by this governemnt.I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD6000.00 to enable us send another USD6000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD6000.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD6000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229 96217 129,Manager Mr Daniel Koman
Email:([email protected]) call or email me once you picked up this USD6000.00 today.

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD6000.00,
Thanks
Central bank manager,

Daniel K.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement