Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215861 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:44 am
Hello XXX

George Bami is actually the bank contact. Please try and be patient with him.

This is a lot of money and we cant afford to make any mistakes and he's the only person who can handle such a transaction.

He said he managed to speak to you this evening which is good to hear.

I need you to follow his instructions until the funds are delivered to you in XXX.

Kindly keep me posted.

Regards
Pat.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215901 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:10 pm
Hello XXX,
Attached along this mail are copies of the Legal Claim Documents in your name as the beneficiary and payment approval. All arrangements have been concluded with the diplomatic courier courier company to move the funds cash as DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE on Sunday night to you as the beneficiary in XXX. Please note that the because this is not a Government delivery or crisis situation like I explained to you earlier, you will be responsible to handle the diplomatic administrative custom clearing and handling fees of 6,245 Euro when the DELIVERY OFFICER accompanying the BAGGAGE arrives in XXX on Monday. Please note that this delivery is confidential and will also be treated by the customs as top priority BAGGAGE but under private delivery and it is seal and bonded for security reason's. So even the Delivery officer do not know the exact contents of the BAGGAGE for security reason's as it is registered as OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE. Please do not in anyway discuss the contents of the BAGGAGE with him or any one until the funds are entirely secured in your possession.

I will give you the deliver officer's name and further instructions by Sunday evening to keep you prepared for Monday.
Regards

George

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216069 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 am
Hello XXX,

This is to inform you that delivery has been done and as soon as the delivery officer arrives in Swiss in the morning He will contact you when he is settled. Please note that he is not allowed to spend more than 72 hours, so it is important that you hand over the clearing fees to him to enable finish his duties and hand over the BAGGAGE to you safely as he must return back to his base.

The name of the Delivery Agent is Mr. Felix Jackson. He will call you and ask you for a CODE, and you will tell him COMPASSION. This is to certify you as the genuine beneficiary. Please do co-operate with him and call me or write me.

Regards

George

#216125 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:49 pm
Hello XXX

Mr. George Bami informed me that the funds will be delivered to you tomorrow.

I will send you an MOU tomorrow. This will detail your share and the portion that will be invested.

Kindly endorse it and send back to me immediately.

I will also make travel arrangements to meet you in XXX as soon as the funds are safely deposited into your account.

Regards
Pat.

#216185 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 am
Hello XXX,

The delivery man has arrived and he is trying to get in touch with you but you are not taking your calls. Kindly do your best to connect with him.
Regards
Pat

#216267 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:05 pm
Hello XXX

I feel extremely very bad that this transaction has taken such a turn which is uncalled for. I put everything on the line to use the right contacts to get the funds to you in your country. The best would have been for you to call Mr. Felix instead and direct him accordingly. He doesn't know his way around your country.

Am trying my level best to make contact with another well experienced individual in XXX who will contact you tomorrow to enable us clear the luggage and make the delivery to you immediately.

I need you to be a little more patient XXX, we're talking about a lot of money here and I don't want the luggage to be returned as we stand a big chance of losing the money. The said funds will be of great help to you and I in terms of investment and possible returns from gold and diamond trade.

Kindly wait for his call or better call him first thing tomorrow morning to enable us finalize this transaction.

Regards
Pat.

#216369 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:05 pm
Hello XXX

My apologies for getting back to you. I spent the whole day with my contacts over here tracking this luggage

Its important that you do not get upset please, we need to focus so this luggage gets delivered to you without anymore delays.

Mr. Felix has been requested to come back to South Africa immediately to attend to other government issues, but on his way out of XXX (while on transit) was instructed to hand over the luggage to another diplomatic colleague in GERMANY.

Name: Mr. Chris Ebako
Telephone Number: +49 152 11 300 197
This colleague will now handle the clearance and delivery.

I will request that he calls you immediately to discuss the best way you'll pick up the luggage.

Remember to save his number to enable you identify his call when it comes thru.

Apparently Mr. Felix didn't travel based on his official capacity so please bear with me.

XXX, please do anything humanly possible to get this luggage from these people, I believe Germany is very close to you(about 45mins) and you must be very conversant with the terrain.

Don't allow them to send that luggage back here under any circumstances.

I am completely dependent on you XXX

please don't disappoint me.

Regards
Pat.

#216450 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 am
Ok

I will update you

#216776 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:43 am
Hello XXX

I find it very difficult to understand why you choose to be very insulting and unreasonable.

You have put me in a very bad situation. Right now I stand a very big chance of loosing this money to these diplomats if the consignment is NOT claimed immediately.

I explained the procedure to you before I embarked on this arrangement with the diplomats. Mr. Felix got to Zurich and called you several times, I even pleaded with you to call him to enable him make the delivery but your short temper wouldn't allow you do that. Now the luggage stand unclaimed somewhere in Germany, again you have refused to make contact with the diplomat over there to collect the luggage.

All we need to do is pay the clearing charges and proceed with investment as agreed. I thought you'll be a good partner after I saw your profile at linkedin. A XXX National with a vast experience in gold and diamond market.

I must say that am very disappointed but is still willing to proceed if you'll calm down and reason with me.

Regards
Pat.

#217384 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 am
Hello XXX,

I really don't know why we cant reach an amicable agreement and conclude this transaction.

My contacts here succeeded in making an arrangement for a PN(Participatory Note) to be issued by UBS Private Wealth Management Bank. This will allow you submit money without disclosing your identity. From this PN you can invest in share markets, gold or diamonds.The XXX also has self-regulatory Depositor Protection Agreement that significantly strengthens depositor protection in XXX.

These procedure has already been finalized, all we need is for you to clear this luggage from the customs and we will handle the rest.

I have always banked on your business ability/contacts and the fact that XXX has the best banking ethics in the world.

We're talking about US$22.5M+ and you're having issues clearing this luggage for 6245Euros?? You will be reimbursed NOT myself. Am the one bringing funds into your country for an investment that will benefit the both us and you're refusing to make a commitment towards this Joint Venture.

I don't know why you're always upset, maybe because your partner has been stealing from you for 5 years but that has nothing to do with me and there's always a positive side to every situation. I was hoping we would buy the mine you had negotiated a take over in Germany weeks earlier.

We stand a chance of loosing this money if its returned. Lets not allow this to happen please.

Am waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Pat

#220453 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:55 am
I need you to assist with the clearing fees to enable them deliver the luggage
the luggage is a vault over there

#220549 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:21 am
i will find out where/who the clearing fees will be sent, I believe it should go to Germany via western union or moneygram.
I am so scared because the luggage has been there for quiet some time and I don't want them to return it to south africa
Please help and pay this fee, you will be reimbursed immediately.
should i go ahead and find out who will receive the funds?

#220579 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:03 am
I will get their account details and forward to you as soon as possible
Thanks

#220651 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 am
ACCT NAME- Franz Hartmann Inc.
ADDRESS-
372 STONE HILL DRIVE
STONE MOUNTAIN
GA-30087
ACCT NO-3340008959XX
ROUTING NO-061000052
BANK NAME- BANK OF AMERICA

The luggage will be released immediately the clearing fees of €6245 is transferred to the above account.
A diplomat will also be appointed to make the delivery afterwards.
Remember to send me a copy of the transfer slip as proof of payment.
Kindly keep me posted.

Regards
Pat.

#220752 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:34 pm
That's where their head office is locate .
Head Office must give confirmation that the clearing and handling charges has been received before they instruct the officials in Germany to deliver the consignment to you.
It doesn't really matter if it takes 4 days, I just want to ensure that we don't make mistakes that might jeopardize this transaction.
Kindly make this payment XXX, they will deliver the luggage as soon as they get the money.
Send me the confirmation slip when its done
Thanks