Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215104 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447010077692, +919654334112 & +919711164992

Empty email with an attachment

Dr. Edward Chris Lewis Good day, I have a very serious and GENUINE business contract for you in my company, for detailed information, Please do contact me soon.via Email ID

[email protected]
Dr. Edward Chris Lewis
PHONE: 00447010077692

Thank you very much.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215957 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 am
From DR.EDWARD CHRIS LEWIS - [email protected]

Thank you so much XXX for the response.Actually,the business i am to discuss with you will be taking place in India or even in any country depending on the arrangement ,and then the company i am working under will send some one,who is a purchasing delegate to buy the products from you and pay you cash on delivery.I am Dr.Edward Lewis by name,and working with a very reputable pharmaceutical company here in UK.There is a product which the company use to purchase from India monthly,called the Aloriall Cumida,it is used in our company as raw material for the further production of curative drugs for HIV,CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND PAKINSON DISEASE AND ESPECIALLY Mycobacterium Tuberculosis which causes TB that is usually associated with AIDS.

There is this man in New Delhi India in 2008, i met him as i was directed by a friend i met in the flight to Goa when i was still doing research on some alternative materials to supplement the very scarce ones for raw materials.The product Aloriall Cumida,it is the very product i used to buy from them as company used to send me once in every month to New Delhi for the purchase.It is expensive and scarce to get over here in uk,The price was 400 usd,about 25,000 India rupees per sachet of the herbal seed from the farmer.But i was supplying them to our company at a different rate which is what it cost over here in UK,that is 2,100 us dollars which is about 100,000 rupees,AND COMPANY PURCHASE IT IN HIGH QUANTITY EACH AN EVERY MONTH.So since 2013 October i got my last promotion to production section as the production manager and will no longer travel to make the purchase,due to age and other factors,i will need you to bridge the gap between that Indian farmer ,and the company's New purchasing Officer who the company will be sending for the purchase.

Since i stopped going for the purchase,The company management want me to release the contact of that Indian farmer, which i am the only one here that know him,but i have been so slow about releasing the contact so that i can get a reliable person there in India whom i can introduce as the farmer,and he will be purchasing the same product at low rate and supplying to the company at the higher rate,and this is why i want to bring you in.So i will like you to think about it and then get back to me immediately.By the end of each transaction each month,you will have to send me 30% of the total net profit realized and that will be my benefit each month.I am expecting your response.

There are some terms and condition i will explain to you when you reply,which after if you will agree on the terms,then i will give you the contact of the Indian farmer, to contact them,also i will guide and direct you to our company management to obtain the official purchase order to proceed with the transaction.Bear in mind,this business is 100% risk free and legal,also in line with all international norms.If you are interested get back to me so you can start up immediately.
Regards.

Dr.Edward Chris Lewis
PRODUCTION MANAGER.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216055 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:01 am
Actually it does not matter really,provided you will understand the intricacies of the business and also you can make out time for the actualization,at least the starting stage,any way may i know exactly where you base? this will help me in organizing the business to favor you most.I await your response.

Regards.

Dr Lewis

#216115 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:09 pm
That is quit interesting,so you are from XXX,it is very OK,all that is need now is for you to attentively understand the procedure and intricacies of the business from beginning to end,then you will take up the contract.

In this very business,two ways or options are available to you:

1} SINCE THE SUPPLY CONTRACT,IS OF MONTHLY SUPPLY,THAT IS,THE SUPPLY WILL BE MADE ONCE IN EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR,WILL YOU PREFER TRAVELING TO INDIA FOR THE SUPPLY ONCE IN EVERY MONTH FOR THE SUPPLY,WHICH WILL TAKE YOU JUST THREE DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH THE SUPPLIES,DEDUCT THE EXPENDITURES FROM THE PROFIT AND GET THE TOTAL NET PROFIT?

2} OR,WILL YOU LIKE THE SUPPLIES TO BE SHIFTED TO XXX,WHEREBY THE COMPANY,INSTEAD OF SENDING THE PURCHASING DELEGATE TO INDIA,WILL BE SENT TO YOUR COUNTRY EVERY MONTH FOR THE SUPPLIES,WHEREBY,YOU WILL NEED TO EACH MONTH,CONTACT THE INDIAN FARMER AND PRODUCER OF THE SEED,PLACE ORDER WITH THEM AN THEY WILL SEND THE PRODUCTS TO YOU VIA POST OR COURIER,AND THEN THE COMPANY'S PURCHASING DELEGATE WILL ARRIVE YOUR CITY FOR YOU TO MAKE SUPPLIES TO HIM AND HAVE THE PAYMENT?

These are things you have to think about an chose,then inform me before we get to the stage where i will introduce you and connect you with the company management to start up business fully.

Meanwhile i will like you to read an consider my few terms an conditions which must be followed,to avoid confusions in future or along the line.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE:
1}: Because from the initial start of this supply,when i was the purchase officer,the company only does send me with the cash payment for the products,which some times range from 50 sachets, 100 sachets to about 200 to 500 sachets for a month supply,as the farmer presents the products,i pay him cash and carry the goods along then return back to company,so there will be no occasion of upfront or advance payment until the goods are ready,you invite the company which will send you the new purchase officer to India or Zurich,and upon the presentation of the products,he will pay you for the products cash and accept the products from you.You will have to purchase the products with your capital at the lower rate and then supply at the higher rate.As presently the company will be placing order if i connect you with the management..Just bear in mind that on no condition will company give you any upfront payment except on the delivery of the products to the company's delegate.BUT PAYMENT IS ON DELIVERY OF THE OF PRODUCTS N NOT BEFORE THEN.{ Though you may not have to supply all the goods at once,you can discuss with the General Manager on how you wish to divide the supply schedule to suit you after you must have written a mail to the management and confirm the exact quantity company will require from you} For example,if company requires the supply of 50 sachets,you can first purchase 25 sachets,supply and get paid,then you will go back to the farmer,purchase more or the remaining ones and finish your supply while the company purchase delegate will remain awaiting for you in his hotel room.

2}: Secondly,under no condition would you allow the company's purchase officer come in contact with the farmer.This is because the delegate does not have to know that the farmer sell the products at a low price,because that is the business deal itself,also the farmer does not need to know how much you will be supplying the goods to the delegate which,for it will make him change the price for you in the next future.

3}: Thirdly,The product must be ready on or before the arrival of the purchase Officer to India or Zurich to avoid wastage of time or to spend more than required time in India.And you should have to agree to make this supply continuously once in every month because the company make purchase at least once in every month.

4: Fourthly and finally,you must agree to send to me 30% of the entire Net profit realized in each month's transaction after the transaction.

Those were the terms and conditions and must be adhered to.So i will need your agreement to it,then i will send you the full contact details of the Indian farmer for your negotiation,and then later direct you to the our company Management as to obtain the Purchase Order and carry on with the business fully.Send your personal information in response.

Thanks and revert soon.

Dr.Edward Chris Lewis
PRODUCTION MANAGER.
{Glamour Alliance Pharmaceutical company Uk}

#216156 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:14 am
Dear XXX
A very good Morning to you.I once again welcome you to do business with me and i commend your courage and sincere intention towards this contract,this is a very big business and need a big heart with positive courage to activate it and stabilize its stream.I will at this point urge you to take the first step by contacting the Indian farmer and producer of this very herbal seed,request them to tell you the current price for each 50 gram sachet of Aloriall Cumida seed,and to tell send you by mail,the product specifications for the product,when they send the specification,do forward it to me for some quality evaluations.After this,i will then guide you on how to make a formal introduction of your self to our company management,so that the board of directors will acknowledge you and subsequently commence business arrangements with you.See below for the contact of the Indian farmer,i will suggest you call him and ask him few questions,or mail him.Get back to me as soon as you get responses from the farmer.

CONTACT OF THE LOCAL FARMER.

NATURELEAD AGRO HERBS
[email protected]
CONTACT MR.MUKESH KUMAR YADAV
Jalpura village Greater Noida
+91-9654334112

#216181 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:45 am
From NATURE LEAD AGRO HERBS - [email protected]

Dear sir,
The price for the Aloriall Cumida herbal seed is for retail purchase,26,000 rupees but for bulk supplies is 25,000 Indian rupees which i about 410 usd for a sachet of 50 grams. For our order booking,You have to pay some advance and after 2 days the products will be ready then you will pay the remaining balance and have your supply,this will enable us get the raw materials to do your work and also to ensure us that after the production you will return back for the purchase to avoid spoilage of products and waste.See the specifications on attachment.May we know how many sachets order you want an when will you want the? We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
Mr.Mukesh Kumar Yadav

#216213 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:50 pm
Dear XXX,
I have thoroughly gone through the specifications and it was quit acceptable so you will now need to proceed to the company in order to obtain a go ahead order from the company management directly as to proceed.Here now i am drafting you a mail which you will copy and forward to the company management,copy and past it then send to the management as well,then revert back to me with the updates.You need now to make a formal introduction of yourself to the company management,you will copy the mail and send it to the General Manager via this email id: Go to { http://glamouralliance.com } open the website which is our company website,and you will find this id: {[email protected] } The General Manager will read it and then he will proceed with you and issue you a go ahead purchase order officially from the company so as to give you the legal right to carry out the supply contract.See the mail below.PLEASE ADD YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW THE MAIL .
------------------------------------------------COPY BELOW MAIL AND SEND--------------------------------------------

TO THE MANAGEMENT.
Glamour Alliance Pharmaceutical company
101 Wigmore Street
London W1U 1QU
Tel: +448713159200
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,
I am XXX the supplier of the Aloriall Cumida herbal Seed,i have available products presently and still engage in more productions,so i will urge you to place your order as usual so that i shall get the products ready,and as it gets ready ,you will ,as usual send me your purchase delegate for cash payment and delivery.Please do remember sir that our price rate still remains 2,100 usd per sachet of 50 grams.And our quality remains the same and the best you can ever get.I request you prepare and send me your purchase order for the supply and specify exactly how many sachets you will need for the season.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
Name:
Mobile contact number:
Email Address:
Office or house address.

#216319 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:47 am
That is alright XXX,probably by the time i get to the office today,i believe the Director will see it and go through it and he will definitely inform me of it.

Thanks,
Dr.Edward

Dear XXX,i had a discussion with our company Director,and he was letting me understand that you did not send any mail to him or rather he did not get any mail from you,what could have happened? Please you should check if the address you entered was correct .{ [email protected] } an resend again please.

Thanks.

Dr Lewis.

Regarding the specification you got from the farmer,i later found that there is a slight disorder,the quality is not very much ok,so i suggest you contact another farmer,this woman has the product and quality is very ok,so contact her and let me know,meanwhile re-send the mail again to the company management.See the contact information below.

PLEASE CONTACT THIS FARMER
Mrs. Neha Sharma
Tel: +91 9711164992
Email: [email protected]
Haryana, India

#216428 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:04 pm
Did you resend the mail to the company? secondly,i want you to understand the reason why you need to contact that dealer i gave you last,the quality from my research is higher than that of the first contact,it does not take you much,just mail them or call,so it is my advise so that any products you supply must be in good shape and when used will give the best result / outcome.Good business takes time to mature so you should not be in a hurry.The company should rather be in a hurry and the director,since i informed him,kept checking for your mail and can not find it anywhere.You are not just helping me as a matter of fact,this is business and you need to understand that.I want the best for the business and that is all.so contact that Madam / farmer and please resend the mail to the company management as soon as you can.

Thanks.

Dr Lewis.

Dear XXX,
I will like to give you the insight of why the company need this product so that you will understand better.The company purchase the Aloriall cumida seeds because It consist of a high degree of the Homing Enonuclease Enzyme which slows down the development of the DNA that develop the HIV.Drugs produced with the Homing Enonuclease Enzyme, Recent progress in a number of key areas has provided new impetus to the discovery of HIV RH inhibitors,designs of small molecule inhibitors of the HIV virus.Current antiviral therapy does not cure HIV-infected individuals because the virus establishes lifelong latent infection within long-lived memory T cells as integrated HIV proviral DNA. Here, we report a new therapeutic approach that aims to cure cells of latent HIV infection by rendering latent virus incapable of replication and pathogenesis via targeted cellular mutagenesis of essential viral genes. This is achieved by using a homing endonuclease to introduce DNA double-stranded breaks (dsb) within the integrated proviral DNA, which is followed by triggering of the cellular DNA damage response and error-prone repair. To evaluate this concept, we developed an in vitro culture model of viral latency, consisting of an integrated lentiviral vector with an easily evaluated reporter system to detect targeted mutagenesis events. Using this system, we demonstrate that homing endonucleases can efficiently and selectively target an integrated reporter lentivirus within the cellular genome, leading to mutation in the proviral DNA and loss of reporter gene expression. This new technology offers the possibility of selectively disabling integrated HIV provirus within latently infected cells.So the Aloriall Cumida seed contains a high level of this Homing Enonuclease Enzyme,and that is why even the company management is ever ready to pay any amount in the purchase of the seed.Now i cross examine the specifications of the Naturelead present stock and found that it will contain less of the Homing Enonuclease Enzyme,which is the actual need for the supply.So please do not get disturbed,this is a standard business arrangement and need a proper care.Try and contact that farmer,let us do justice to this once an for all to avoid a situation whereby the company will use your supplied item and will not contact you ever again.Please try,sorry for the inconveniences my dear.

Thanks.

Dr Edward.

Dear XXX,
How are you and your family,business and every other things? I hope all is well with you.I have just been informed by the company Director,that your mail has been notified,so probably from now till tomorrow he shall get back to you for the formalities.I hope you to hear from you as well.Sorry about any delays,and remain blessed.

Regards.

Dr Lewis

#216458 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:27 am
GLAMOUR ALLIANCE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY

101 Wigmore Street St,London, WIU IQU
Tel: +44 871 315 9200

ATTENTION:XXX

WE ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF YOUR INTRODUCTION LETTER AS THE MAIN DEALER OF "ALORIALL CUMIDA HERBAL SEED ".
PLEASE FIND BELOW OUR CURRENT INTERNATIONAL MARKET PRICE (IMP) AND OUR COMPANY'S STANDARD CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY;

ORDER STATUS UNIT PRICE ($)
F.O.B.ON YOUR LOCATION $2,100.USD PER PACKET OF 50 GRAM ALORIALL CUMIDA HERBAL SEED
QUANTITY REQUIRED; 320 PACKETS

TERMS OF PAYMENT; CASH ON DELIVERY (C.O.D.) OR WIRE TRANSFER TO SUPPLIER'S NOMINATED ACCOUNT UPON VERIFICATION OF MATERIALS, FOR F,O.B.ON SUPPLIERS VENUE AND LOCATION. 100% CONFIRMED PAYMENT
TO SUPPLIER'S NOMINATED ACCOUNT UPON VERIFICATION OF TOTAL QUANTITY OF MATERIAL BEFORE COURIER DISPATCH FROM SUPPLIERS VENUE TO UNITED KINGDOM, C.F.I DOOR DELIVERY WE CAN NOT OPEN AN IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT (L/C) IN YOUR FAVOR WITHOUT VERIFYING TOTAL QUANTITY ORDERED, EITHER FOR LONDON F.O.B. SUPPLIERS VENUE OR C.F.I. LONDON, SINCE THIS IS OUR FIRST BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH YOUR COMPANY. WE WILL RUN SOME %AGE LOSS FROM OUR BANK IF THE MATERIALS DO NOT MEET OUR SPECIFICATION OR YOU FAIL TO SUPPLY THE REQUIRED QUANTITY.

OUR PURCHASE ORDER IS VALID FOR ONLY 3 WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ARRIVAL OF OUR PURCHASING DELEGATE TO LOCATION. FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONVENIENCE FOR BOTH OF US, AT THIS STAGE OF A NEW BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP, WE ARE SUGGESTING THAT YOU PROVIDE FOR US A MINIMUM OF 320 PACKETS WHICH OUR PURCHASING DELEGATE WILL COME TO YOUR LOCATION TO VERIFY THE SPECIFICATION AND PAYMENT TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OR CASH ON DELIVERY.
PLEASE KINDLY INFORMED THIS ORGANISATION YOUR VENUE OF SUPPLY AND LOCATION

SIR, IF THE ABOVE PRICES AND TERMS ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, PLEASE DO GET BACK TO US,TO ENABLE US ISSUE YOU AN OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER AFTER SIGNING CONTRACT WITH THE COMPANY LAWYER, AND SEND OUR PURCHASING DELEGATE IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR LOCATION FOR VERIFICATION AND PAYMENT.

FOR MORE http://glamouralliance.com

YOUR SINCERELY,

MRS PETERSON DIVINE
FOR MANAGEMENT
{Glamour Alliance Pharmaceutical.Company}
Tel:+44 871 315 9200

Email: info@glamour alliance.com
http://glamouralliance.com

#216463 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:21 am
That makes no difference,i know you were never ready to do this business from day one,but if you sleep and wake up and feel you can go ahead,then proceed or else you can quit,my director trust me and will never listen to such .

Thanks.