Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216203 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:38 pm
Dear XXX,

I believed you must have finalized the delivery arrangement with the delivery agent by now because information is just reaching me from the security company that the agent has concluded arrangement with you but I need to confirm from you and to know the delivery update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

The "diplomat" calls from +41779564485.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216273 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:23 pm
Dear XXX,

Am that the agent arrived XXX safely with the boxes and am also happy that the agent has open communication with you.Just do whatever you can to meet the agent tomorrow for the collection and please its important you comply with the agent directives so safe delivery of the boxes.

NOTE:Because of security reason, this transaction must be confidential pending when you receive the boxes from the agent and you must not disclose this transaction to third party and being inform that the agent will only release the boxes to you after the proof of your identity through your passport or your office identity card.

Awaiting for the delivery update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216339 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:46 am
Dear XXX,

Information just reaching me that the agent has been calling your phone line all day but you are not picking his call.The agent is currently waiting for you in his Hotel.

Please you have to call the agent immediately you receive the message and meet the agent in his hotel. Its important you meet the agent in his Hotel immediate with the customs clearance fees so that the agent can proceed to the airport to claim the boxes today to avoid dumorrange charges.

Awaiting for the delivery update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#216431 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:18 pm
Dear XXX,

With regard to my last email,I asked you to call the agent to reschedule meeting arrangement with him but the question is,did you call the agent? Bear in mind that the agent is not aware of the content of the boxes and the airport customs officials does not know the original content of the boxes either that is why we need to act fast to bring the boxes out of the airport before the time flame to avoid the scanning of the boxes by the airport officials

Now i urge you to call the agent and schedule a meeting with the agent and go there with the cash and hand it over to him and let him do his job.We have to act swiftly and not to waste our time on frivolous issues that we not progress our transaction.

Please,do call the agent tonight if you have not done that and am counting on you to handle the transaction confidentially.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#216464 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 am
Dear XXX,

I spoken with the agent this morning on phone and he was very angry because of the way you are handling the process.First the agent in question,is a British Diplomat not a boy and never you address him as a boy again please.The Diplomat services was hire to deliver the boxes to you in Switzerland as a diplomatic consignment to avoid airport scanning.

The Diplomat told me clearly that if you fail to respect his integrity and comply with his directives today, he will handle over the boxes to the Swiss Government and leave Switzerland immediately. Please we will all go to jail if the government of your Country finds out the contents of the consignments so please keep this as a highly confidential transaction and do not expose or ridicule it for the mutual benefit for both of us.

You have to comply with the standard procedures for receiving the consignments through the diplomat that was specifically assigned to deliver the consignments to you.The Diplomat always answered me on phone each time I called his phone line since you released the phone number to me yesterday why your case is different?The Diplomat is on phone right now waiting for your call,you have to call the Diplomat right now since I have already apologies to the Diplomat on your behalf this morning.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#216465 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:23 am
Please,I need your number that can receive international call,I want to talk to you on phone.
Awaiting for your response and the your phone number to talk to you.

#216467 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 am
My friend stop abusing the Diplomat and stop calling him a boy,he is above 45 years old and he need to earn some respect from you.Did you call him this morning as I directed you?We have to act swiftly and not to waste our time on frivolous issues that we not progress our transaction.All we need right now is to get the boxes out of the airport.

Call the Diplomat now and asking him where you can meet him and he will tell you his location. Send me your number to receive international call,I want to call you and talk to you phone.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#216469 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:38 am
I want you to understand that this deal is between you and I,is only you and I that known the content of the boxes that the Diplomat is about to deliver to you.If the Diplomat handle over the boxes to the XXX Government and leave XXX, we will all go to jail if the government of your Country finds out the contents of the boxes and the funds will be confiscated by your Government.

You have to reconsider your decision and call the Diplomat right now and ask him where you can meet him and he will tell you his location.I have just spoken with the Diplomat now about his ID or photo to avoid the same problem but he said that he does not have the facility to scan and send his ID and you knew very well that the Diplomat is new in XXX.

Send the Diplomat SMS if you not call and let me know the content of the SMS to follow up because am worried over delay.

#216488 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 am
The Diplomat have your identity card under his possession to identify you upon your arrival at the meeting point.Meanwhile,I have just received a notification from the security company directing the Diplomat to transfer the boxes to their vault in Germany after 24 hours.

I do really appreciate all the effort you have put so far and I appreciate your honesty but I think it will be more favorable to do whatever you can to call the Diplomat for a meeting before the expiration of the 24 hours because you may find difficult to travel to Germany for the collection as a result of your office work.

I will appreciate if you can call the Diplomat or send SMS for meeting schedule.

#217014 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:19 am
Dear XXX,

I was doing everything possible to make sure the consignments are transfer from XXX to Germany that is why I was unable reach you before now.The consignment was successfully transferred to the security company vault room in Duisburg airport Germany yesterday Friday by 3:45 PM and the information of the Diplomat in charge of the consignment been made available to me by the security company.

I believed the police must have called you to pick up your money by now but I want you to call the diplomat who is still currently in XXX and apologies to him for the wrong accusation.I will send you the new Diplomat information in Germany including his phone number in my next email to enable you contact him to schedule meeting arrangement with him.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#217045 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 am
Dear XXX,

Here are the information:

Name of the Diplomat.....Mr. Jones Barry.
Meeting Place In Germany.......Duisburg-Germany.
Email:[email protected]
Tel:.......................+4915163733523

You can contact the agent with the above information and let me know when you will be traveling to Germany.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#217094 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:23 pm
It is very important you go to Germany personally and sign the consignment release order ,that will enable the diplomat get the consignment out from the customs, meanwhile i have spoken to the Diplomat and I instructed the diplomat Mr Barry Jones to travel with you and the consignment back to XXX of which he agreed,so don't worry about the customs,the Diplomat will use his immunity to get the boxes to XXX,you just have to make provision for extra ticket cost and hotel accommodation for the Diplomat

The Diplomat is to claim the two boxes from the airport and the Diplomat will deliver the two boxes for you in your hotel room in Germany for inspection.You are to book for a return two airline tickets for both you and the Diplomat back to XXX and - from there you and the Diplomat will take a cab and go to comfortable hotels and make plane reservations for the Diplomat return flight to Germany.

I will advise you to contact the Diplomat through email or sms and Let me know the outcome.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.217.171
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217095 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm
From Barry Jones - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

This will confirm the receipt of your email and the contents well noted.

Let meet on Tuesday (02.09.) at Hotel Ibis Duisburg.

Address. Mercator Stress 15.

47051- Duisburg-Germany.

Here the consignment Release Order will be signed.

You are expected to make available the sum of 9300 Euro Nine Thousand Three Hundred Euros Only (Bargeld) which covers the custom Clearance Charges.

Regards

Barry

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.176.116
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217096 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:26 pm
Dear XXX,

I do not have office here in Germany and there is a need for you to sign the Consignment Release Order and it is not wise to do that in the open or at the customs,this is why i said we should meet in a hotel and perfect our documents before we move to the airport for the collection of the consignment.

Moreover we will need a meeting point and a delivering address before we proceed to XXX with the consignment and all these can not be done on the street please as Mr Kerry Martins has advised that we should handle this with utmost confidentiality.

Warm Regards

Barry

#217151 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 am
Dear XXX,

The arrangement is that you will take a flight from XXX to Germany to meet the Diplomat and handle over him the customs clearance charges of the 9,300 euro.

The Diplomat is to claim the two boxes from the airport with the sum of 9,300 euro customs charges and the Diplomat will deliver the two boxes for you in your hotel room in Germany for inspection because you need to inspect the content inside the boxes and confirm the total amount before returning back to XXX.You are to book for a return two airline tickets for both you and the Diplomat back to XXX and - from there you and the Diplomat will take a cab and go to comfortable hotel or your home and make plane reservations for the Diplomat return flight to Germany.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins