Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215103 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027694982 & +2348104745971

Counter-terrorism and Cyber Crime Division
Foreign Payment Department
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Dear Subscriber,

This is in regards of your overdue funds which has been pending on delivery due to the involvement of bad officials both governmental and non governmental. Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI, British Interpol and the American Truth and Reconciliation Commission gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.

In conclusion of the annual audit planned and documented activity performed by the World Bank and Swiss Reconciliation Committee, It might interest you to know that we have received a mandate and instruction to remit your unclaimed overdue funds of $3.5,000,000.00(Three Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and events.

Your funds has been loaded and fragmented into an ATM Card which will be posted to you once you reconfirm the following information's below,

Full Names/Age/Sex:
Contact Mobile Number:
Country/Receiver's Address:

All documents that will give legal back up to your FUNDS have been made available for your kind perusal. The only requirement from you is $350 (Three Hundred And fifty Dollars) for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order on your package.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the Compensation Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your FUNDS Release Order on your behalf. Everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty.

Contact Barrister David Scott on the following in-formations below,

Barrister David Scott (Compensation Center Director)
Attorney And Fiduciary Agent
American Regional Office
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (202) 769-4982

You are expected to respond to this email within the next 7 working days to avoid closing your payment file and tagging it as unclaimed.

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your Compensation Funds and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Regards,

MRS. TANNER WILLIAMS
Dir. Reimbursement Committee
United States Department
Washington, D.C. 20535.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215982 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 am
From David Scott - [email protected]

Attn: XXX

I am sincerely emailing you to let you know that this transaction is different from those scam email you have been receiving which I want you to remove all the doubtful mind you have on this transaction and let us work hand in hand to see the successful end of this transaction.

Note tha we do not have a lots of time to waste any longer on this transaction and I also want you to know that you do not need to go far in putting cause in me because I am only going my best to see that we end this transaction successfully without any problem or delay on this transaction.

Your funds has been loaded and fragmented into an ATM Card which will be posted to you once you reconfirm the following information's below,

Full Names/Age/Sex:
Contact Mobile Number:
Country/Receiver's Address:

All documents that will give legal back up to your FUNDS have been made available for your kind perusal. The only requirement from you is $350 (Three Hundred And fifty Dollars) for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order on your package.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the Compensation Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your FUNDS Release Order on your behalf. Everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty.

You are expected to respond to this email within the next 7 working days to avoid closing your payment file and tagging it as unclaimed.
Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your Compensation Funds and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Regards,

Barr.David Scott.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216219 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Attention: XXX

This is in response to your email as forwarded to me by Mrs Williams and all contents are well noted. Well I will like you to know that the total sum of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been endorsed and approved for payment to you. Being the second batch of payment issued to various individuals, Companies, and Organizations, we will delight in following the procedures in the course of payment for our first batch receivers.

I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents and have confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the compensation funds. Be informed that your payment will come in either of the forms below:

CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT

This payment order will be in a Certified Bank Draft in that amount and can be repurchased from any bank in the world, the Check would be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. This means is advised for those who can handle and manage such huge sums of money.

ATM VISA/MASTER CARD

This payment order will be in an ATM Visa or Master Card in that amount programmed to dispense a maximum of $5000.00USD for each use and can be used for a maximum of 3 times in a day after each 6 hours hence it can dispense a total of $15,000.00USD in a day. Instructions have been given to the endorsed paying bank in Nigeria to issue either a Certified Bank Draft or an ATM Visa/Master Card in that amount in your favor upon your receipt of option.

All paper works and documents backing your funds existence has already been taken care off and after proper modification and verification, The parliament and legislators has confirmed that this transaction is 100% Legit which means it has Legal backing from the Jury.

I have also attached a copy of my identity as proof of identification for your kind perusal and to ensure you know who you are dealing with.

Therefore, In order for your Funds to be delivered to you; There is a certain requirement which must be met. After the brief meeting held between the Federal Ministry of Finance, International Monetary Fund and officials of the Reserve Bank of Africa in conjunction with the World bank, It was made compulsory that upon the release of funds each beneficiary is required to remit the charges for $350(Three Hundred And fifty Dollars Only) for the Administrative Endorsement and Governmental Clearance Order.

This Administrative Endorsement has been setup to backup, support and enhance the authentication of the funds in question and give it proper approval by the superiors. Meanwhile, The Governmental Clearance Order is granted to beneficiaries to ensure that there is accessible privileges in terms of payment process and a legal recognition world wide.

The required entity has to be acquired before your funds can be released to you, In order for the procurement to take effect i advise that you kindly get back to me if you are okay with the terms & conditions as explained so that i will have a proper directive of service to follow.

NOTE: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your funds, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with me, as I have been given strict instructions to work under your care and give you guidelines until you receive your overdue funds. Also you are to forward any email you get from impostors directly to me so we could act upon, commence investigation and give advice to avoid been ripped off.

Best Regards,
Barrister David Scott
Compensation Center Director

#216373 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:50 pm
Attention: XXX

As soon as the payment is remitted and confirmed by the Financial Controller, the delivery of your funds which will get to your doorstep in 24/48 hrs after being dispatched, depending on your choice of shipment shall be effected without any hitch or delay. You are only required to remit $350 for the delivery of your certified cheque to be effected, once this payment is made there shall be no upfront charges, hidden fee or extra cost required.You are advice to send the money via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER WITH THE BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY WHICH I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT RELEASE AND TRANSFER THE MONEY BEFORE YOU LEAVE THEIR OUTLETS TODAY, SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS OF $3,500,000.00 (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS).

Receiver's Name: AMOSU SUNDAY
Receiver's Address: Lagos, Nigeria
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount:$350
MTCN: .....................

PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION BELOW

SENDERS NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
SENDERS PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER.....

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so we could proceed with the next step.

Best Regards,
Barrister David Scott.
Compensation Center Director

#216492 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 am
Attn: XXX,

I hope this email gets to you in good state of mind. Thank you very much for your email response to my Office in regard to my earlier email notification to you regarding the release of your Certified Bank Draft worth the sum of 3.5 million USD. I want you to understand that your idea of making the required fee via bank to bank transfer would incur the delay to the release of your funds which is not favorable to you.

My advice to you like a brother that you're is for you to make procedure easier for the both of us, go ahead to any western union or money gram transfer for the payment of the required fee.

But if you remain adamant to your want, you are kindly advised to immediate have the needed amount send to this office with the Information of the account officer through Account below;

Account Type: Checking
Account Holder's Name: Debbie Rich
Account Number: 07001198XX
Routing Number: 125107037
Bank Name: American West Bank
Bank Phone Number: 509-684-5017
The address for the Bank: 621 S. Main Colville, WA 99114
Amount: $350usd

Please you are advised to kindly forward to my office the receipt of payment as soon as done.

Thank you for your anticipating co-operation.
Best Regard
Barr.David Scott.

#216526 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:17 pm
Attn: XXX

I sincerely receive your email and it is well understood by me and i want you to make the payment as soon as possible before the ending of today, so your certified cheque we be issued to your house address within 24hours.Thanks.

Please you are advised to kindly forward to my office the receipt of payment as soon as done.

Thank you for your anticipating co-operation.
Best Regard
Barr.David Scott.

#216947 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 am
Dear, XXX

I am not disputing your curiosity and feeling of un-known fear. Obviously there are many bad guys out there without human conscience who can just do anything just to get quick money that never last and cannot solve their problem.

Look I am a devout Christian and my relationship with God matters alot because God is watching every of our activities good or bad. I feel bad seeing people doing all kind of silly things just to fleece innocent people their hard earn income. Please this is not the same thing as what you may be thinking on the contrary. I have told you to repose your confidence in me and give me your trust and see if I will fail you. I will prove a point to you and you will later testify to people that truly good people still exist even in the midst of gullible ones. Everything is in your hands and I have told you the sober truth and nothing but the truth.

Best Regards,
Barrister David Scott.

#216961 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:00 pm
Scammer calls and texts from +2348104745971

SMS wrote:Good day, its Barrister David Scot from Foreign Payment Department. In acknowledgement of ur email, i am calling to clarify and confirm that your funds payment is ready for immediate remittance. Kindly pick up your call or call me back