Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216489 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:20 am
Yes i agree with you but maybe he has a reason for that which i don't know, it's unusual anyway but expect his call.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216500 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:19 am
Why jump into such conclusion? i just inquired from my contact man and he said he is in contact with him that he has an issue that was why and they are on top of it at the moment.
He said once they are done he will call you.

How do you think someone will travel all the way from Africa and won't have money for call. Think before you talk.

They said they have called you now but no response so i told them you may be busy. Please i beg of you call back this man and direct him how to locate you, please this shouldn't be a big deal?

XXX hope all is well? i've been calling you too no response.
Please talk my call, you should understand how i feel now haven spent so much money to get this consignment there, i am very worried over your silence.
Talk to me please.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216530 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:37 pm
Is that why you where nasty to him and even dropped the phone on him? You have discouraged him, i wanted to use his personal money to clear it and deliver to you but you have messed up the whole thing.
I don't know what to tell you now.

His duty was to stop at Spain officially and his coming to XXX was as a result of incentive promised him but you have bastardized that as he just told my contact person he will not continue again.

The only way to convince him is for you to call him back and apologize to him and tell him you are disabled that he should bear with you.

If you don't do this that means you are not ready for this deal

#219956 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 am
XXX,

This is what we had planned earlier for him to get the consignment to XXX, you remember it took me extral effort to get the agent to accept coming to XXX to deliver to you but at the nick of time you started sounding funny.

Think about my efforts to get this fund this far, i have done well even if you don't appreciate it but now you seem ready to continue. The consignment is still in Germany as the agent is on official assignment there.

I do not know if the agent will be rady to come to XXX again, i will only try by best to plead but if he refuses you'll have to travel to Germany to meet with him face to face as you desire.

Kelly.

#220052 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 am
XXX,

Give him maximum cooperation when he calls and mind you choice of words, you don't talk rudely to him.
Let me know when you are meeting with him and also find out the exact amount you are to pay.

Kelly.

#220279 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:59 pm
XXX,

I will later in the day file in an application o the Federal High Court to secure an affidavit in your name as the benefactor of the fund. Once that is achieved it gives you legal right over the $21M, but before i do that i want you to send a scanned copy of your International passport or National ID for my perusal, i will also send mine too.

Will call you during the day.

Kelly.

#220369 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 am
XXX,

The affidavit has been secured in your name as the benefactor of the $21M, it was issued by the Federal High Court which give us the legal claim on the money.

I have done creditably well on my side but still have some job to be done. My contact man at the Finance Security Company told me they have some government consignments to be moved to USA tomorrow that he will include the trunk containing the fund just the way it was deposited with them by my late client. What has made this possible is my letter that was accompanied with the affidavit declaring you as the Next of Kin to my late client.

With this arrangement there will be no interception at any airport as it carries diplomatic seal but this service will cost me $100,000.00. I have long applied for a loan to cover it and this afternoon the money will be in my account according to my bank manager. So by the end of today i would have rapped up this end in totality.

This means of moving the money is the best way we can go about it as bank to bank will require you coming dawn to the company here as the Next of Kin to personally sign some documents that will accompany the transfer and also the regor that follows such method that i don't want.

Now you have a role to play here, the consignment will be delivered to you by an agent of the company who has diplomatic immunity as well. On his arrival he will call you and you will be required to meet with him face to face for delivery and also you have to make available the sum of $2,850. which you will pay to him for logistics and handling charges at he airport before the trunk will be released to him. This fund is very vital as the consignment will not be inspected so they money has to be made ready for him to facilitate the release from your airport. That is all you have to do.

Now i have trusted you and that was why i demanded for your ID, but how can i move such huge amount to a total stranger without any form of security for my share? Remember the affidavit is still with me but will be released to you before you meet with their agent. So i need you to give my your photo or any ID and it has to be a national ID even if it is expired.

Thank you,
Kelly.

#220428 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:53 pm
XXX,

Thanks for your mail. like i told you earlier the consignment will leave my country early hours of tomorrow morning which is also about mid night today so expect a call from their agent on his arrival.

I will call you later today and please make sure you have your phone by you, it's important i speak with you today.
Cheers,
Kelly.

#220495 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:59 am
Sorry about that, i forgot my phone in the office. Will call you today. The consignment has left this early hours and will arrive America after 12 hours..

Like i told you, get the handling and logistics fee ready for their agent, he may want you to meet with him at the airport but don't go because if you do the immigration will want you to open the trunk for inspection since it came in your name but if you are not there he will just use the $2,850. to cover that so the best option is to ask him how you can send it to him. then you can meet with him any where outside the airport.

Do not delay the fee to avoid keeping the consignment at the airport for long. The idea is to clear it out immediately.
Thank you,
Kelly.

#220532 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:08 am
The delivery agent calls from +1-239-961-8856 (12399618856).

#220625 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 pm
I called you several times yesterday no response, i was worried over that. The agent also did. Why did you not take the calls yesterday my friend?

I hope you are not kidding with my project, how can you be contacted when your phone is permanently on voice massage? I am now comfortable with you any more.

#220650 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:32 am
In the first place i asked for your cell phone number so do you mean you leave your hand set at home every day? Secondly it is very important you speak with him as you need to send the $2,850 to him to clear the trunk before arriving at your place all these i had explained to you.

How can these take place when you are no where to be found? The trunk is at the immigrations and the agent is waiting for the $2,850 to get it out before coming to you.

I have borrowed so much to put into this deal, please don't frustrate my efforts.

I need a cell phone number where you can be contacted. If you refuse to give it to me then you are up to something. You can't tell me you don't have a cell phone and even if you don't have buy one today and give me the number.

Otherwise you are not ready for business.

#220673 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:57 am
I have just given him your email ID now so expect his mail today. Let's not crucify him yet, i learn he i busy with other assignments too.

I asked him to tell you how to send the money to him.
Do expect his mail then,
Cheers,
Kelly.

XXX,

Here is also the contact info of the diplomat, you can email him too but am sure he will mail you today.

James McGuire (Mr)
COMMERCIAL RIGHT COMMISSION
Tel: 940-603-7662
Email: [email protected]

Do update me asap

Kelly.

+19406037662 - Amerilink Pcs Mobile in Henrietta, TX

#220714 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 pm
From James Mcguire - [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email. I have tried to reach you on phone to no avail. We must speak with you on phone to be able to certify that you are the rightful Beneficiary before making delivery to your address. Also send a copy of your valid ID for verifications. I await your swift call.
James McGuire(Esq)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.186.245
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline