Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215978 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233261529707 & +233276702861

My name is Mrs Gladys Amante. I am 69 years old, I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful God I will be going in for an operation soon.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $4.8 Million US Dollars to you for the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (That have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and may the good God bless you abundantly, and please use the Funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file ROUTING and account information, and I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God.

Once you are interested to execute this project with me, kindly give me your consent response immediately. Trusting to hear from you immediately. REPLY me at ( [email protected] )

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regard
Mrs Gladys Amante
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215979 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:38 am
From Mrs Gladys Amante - [email protected]

Hello Dear Beloved XXX.

Thank you for your quick response, you have to believe is real. I know how I got in touch with you through the Internet, might make you have doubts but you must understand that my condition give me no other choice.

I'm a dying woman with a terminal of the deceased, and are ready to go for surgery in the near soon, I do not know what will come out, but nevertheless it is, I trust and confidence in your hands, the need to help those in need, especially the children's home and the disadvantaged who I am a part of as I grew up on the streets of America without knowing my parents and lived in the street, until I met my husband late Dr. Benedict Amante, we met and married in the Randallstown Maryland United States, therefore, we retired to his home country, he died years ago, and we did not have children.

But I'm sure, to fulfill this desire of my late husband, and that's why I'm going to trust and believe your sincerity assign it accordingly. As a servant of the living God, I want you to take this time and pray about it and re-assure me that you will use this fund at the request of me, because the use of the funds are for the expansion of the Kingdom of God and is the only way my spirit will be at rest.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence in fulfilling my desire, which I'm sure to update. This fund is designed for humanitarian and charitable services, with special emphasis. This should be utilized with each appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God.

Thank you and God bless you. As I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mrs. Gladys Amante

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216285 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:49 pm
Dear XXX,

I managed to write this mail as I was restricted by the Doctor from further communication because of my deteriorating ill health.

Sorry that I delayed a little.

What you need to do is to contact the bank officer who will process the release of the funds to you. Actually, I have inform him but hence your details for payment are not with me, it will be nice you contact him and tell him you are from me.
It will also be nice that you send me your telephone number to reach you if possible or yet still tell the doctor to call you when necessary.

Contact this officer directly for further details to be very accurate on the matter:

His name is: Mr. Kwesi Mensah
Head of Operations, Bank of Ghana

Tel: +233 261 529707
Direct email: [email protected]

He is the fund manager who will deal with you directly.

I will wait for your response and update as soon as you get him.

God bless you so much.

Gladys.

#216443 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 am
From Kwesi Mensah - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX

Sir,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail to me and instruction from Mrs. Gladys Amante who is currently lying critically ill at the hospital.to release the funds to you officially.

However, as the partner and person designated by her to receive their trust fund in the bank, we need the under listed papers to enable us process the release of the funds to your account as to be given.

1. Affidavit of claim from the court here bearing your name
2. letter of administration here
3. your full account details where you want the fund to be transferred into
4. a form of identification
5. death certificate of Mr. Amante.

When we receive the above listed documents, it will be submitted to the bank as the legal authorized person to receive the funds.
Our legal department as a matter of fact can also file application for such papers for you if you do not have it, but you must authorize such order.

On receipt of these aforementioned items, we will release and transfer the funds within 24 hours.

Thanks a lot for your response and hope to read from you.
Do also call me for any update.
Best regards,

Mr. Kwesi Mensah,
Head of Banking Operations,
Bank of Ghana,
Accra.
+233 27 6702861.

#216479 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:40 am

Sir,

Thanks a for your prompt reponse. As a matter of fact, I have informd the head of legal department of the situation and he told me that you will take care of the cost of getting the affidavit of claims and the letter of administration only.

He said it will take just a couple of days to be completed and duly notarized. Copies will aso be sent to you for record purposes when obtained and the original copies will be submitted to the bank alongside your bank details, id and the death certificate.

To get the two documents:

1. Affidavit of claims: US$455
2. Letter of administration: US$910
The total cost: US$1,365

Please your bank details for transfer, your full contact address and id is very vital because they will be used to process the two documents required by the bank.
The death certificate, the hospital will provide that to us, also a copy of that will be sent to you either by the woman or through the lawyer here.

You should confirm receipt of this mail and get back so that I can send you the receiving account details of the lawyer or his name to send the money for him to process the documents within two days.

When we receive the duly notarized documents, we will transmit the confirmation slip for your swift acknowledgement and for your bank as well.

Best regards,

Mr. Kwesi Mensah,
Bank of Ghana,
Accra.
+233 27 6702861.

#216578 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Sir,

I acknowledged the receipt of your details ad id as scanned.

The payment details is as follows:

NAME: FAISAL DANIELS
ADDRESS: NO. 12 BANK ROAD, NUNGUA ACCRA GHANA.
AMOUNT: US$1365

The lawyer said you should make the payment through western union or money gram as the amount is relatively small. If the amount is bigger, he receives with account.
Therefore, you should use the money transfers. When you make the payment, do send across the payment details to enable me forward it to him to cash the money.

Best regards,

Mr. Kwesi Mensah,
Bank of Ghana,
Accra.
+233 27 6702861.

#216680 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:06 pm
From Dr. Koffi Edward - [email protected]

Hello

I am Dr. Koffi Edward of St. Teresa Medical Center, Achimota Accra Ghana. I'm writing to inform you that we will be carrying out an operation on Mrs. Gladys Amante this weekend at St. Teresa Medical Center, Achimota Accra Ghana and i will appreciate it, if you join hands in praying for her speed recovery.

I will urgently want you to understand that Mrs Gladys is a good woman with heart of gold despite the sickness that stroke here down, I believe that woman of her sort deserve the best ever, It's bad to know that she has no children.

Thanks I wrote you because she has mandated me to be giving you update on her health condition.

I will give you more update on her health condition.

Best Regard

Dr Koffi Edward