Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216478 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 am
Hi Darling,

how are you today, hope fine. Together with your family and work hope there fine, please i am sorry for late reply is when i am allow to use the computer that i can be able to check my box and reply to you forgive me. Dearest, i appreciate your concern and your effort to help me. Darling, i went to the Liberian embassy yesterday with rev father to check the cost of the passport and there said is $150 and it will take only 2working days to be out after payment. Please i need your help to get the passport i don't have any other miss of getting this money you are all my hope and i promise you that you will get back your money immediately my money is transfer into your account please. Thanks love

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216644 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:15 am
Hi Darling,

how are you today, hope you are in the best of your health and your family together with work hope fine. how is the weather over there hope you are enjoying the atmosphere. Dearest, you are all that make me happy, i was thinking about you for the whole of the night, i was thinking and wishing that we are together now, you make me know that i am loved and it give me peace of mind and i know very soon i will be with you over there for more love and caring. Darling, i wanted to give you my name so that you will use it and send the money to me but the rev father said that i will not be able to pick the money with my name that i don't have ID card or passport to pick the money so he gave me his name, telephone number and the address that you should use it to send it through western union or money gram and he said when you send the money you send me the information of the money so that i will give it to him, that is what he will use to receive the money in my
name. Below here is his information

Name: David Thomas
Address: ashelen grand mandner
Telephone +221777738386
City: Dakar

Please darling i am waiting to hear from you when you send the money

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217404 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:24 am
Hi Darling,

how are you today, hope you are fine and in good health. Together with your family and work, Dearest, please i am so sorry for the late reply. The Rev Father went to his bank to check if his bank will receive money from out side the country but their told him NO that his bank is a local bank that only work within the country. that is why i have not write to you but on last Sunday after the service he meet a friend who is a member of the church and he told him about receiving the money from you and the man accept to give him his bank information after many pleading to the man, it was yesterday he promise to come but he did not come, he just came in this afternoon. Below here is his account information

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616
BANK CODE: SN153
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)

Darling, please the man said when you send the money you should scan and send me the payment slip for confirmation

#239135 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:00 am
Hello Dear
How are you and your family.i am happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr.Robert Domingo he is from my country but he base in London United Kingdom, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband.

I send to you a draft Cheque of $250,000.00 to you and some other families who assisted me when i was in difficult situation in Senegal.I have instructed Reverend Anothony Oribatu who is in charge of Missionary Baptist Church in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque,contact him with his address below.i feel this is the only way i could say thank you for your kindness,i know you did not help me to conclude this transfer but i appreciate your contribution.

Reverend John Davidson
Address.497 rue Hlm Medina
Dakar Senegal
[email protected]
Phone +221 763119845

I thank you so much
yours faithful Miriam