Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215988 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:20 am
Reply-to: Miss Fatima Yusuf - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22545121445 & +22522525550

Empty message - dumb scammer put it all in the subject line

Assalamu Alaikum Peace be with you the faithful, I know you might be surprised to receive this message from me being that we have not seen each other face to face. Please accept my apology if you find this mail offensive. Please parmit me to share my life story with you. I am fatima yusuf the only daughter of Mr Ahmed yusuf from Cote d'Ivoire also called Ivory coast. My late father was born and brought up in a Christian family, but he turned to Muslim after he discovered the truth in Islamic religion. He married my mother because my mother came from a good Muslim family. Ever since my father turned to Muslim his family disowned him because he turned to a Muslim and married a Muslim woman. Because of this religious problem between my father and his family members my father was poisoned to death by his brother over their land problem in the year 2008. After the death of my father the family chased me and my mother away because we are Muslims. They said that they can not liv
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215989 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:21 am
From Fatima Yusuf - [email protected]

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your urgent reply to my message.

What i want to do is to transfer my inheritance funds to your account and come over to your country and you help me invest the funds in a profitable business and also i will continue my education.

As soon as the Bank here transfer the funds to your account i will come over to your country within a week and start having a new life.

Ever since the death of my parents things has been so rough for me over here in the refugee camp as a result of political crises in this country that is why i want to get this funds transferred out of this country to your country for me to come over and live a new life in your country because i have suffered a lot of set back over here ever since the death of my parents.

I want you to know that this fund is my last hope of survival in this life because all my late fathers properties has been taking away by his wicked brothers, they are enemies which i do not have the power to challenge them because of my little age at this time.

I want you to take me as your own blood family relation even after the transaction during the time i will be in your country while schooling and you investing the fund in any business of your choice under your advice because i am too young to handle such a huge fund for an investment in this young age.

All i want for you to do is to promise me that you will not betray me in this transaction because i have no other hope in this world except this funds which my late wealthy father left for me in the Bank her.

I have decided to handle my funds into your care for good investments in your country, Please answer me this 3 question,

1) which kind of good profit investments would we do with this fund in your country ?

2) Would you put me in a good school in your country where i will finish my education and take care of me?

3) What is Your Occupation.?

I will send you more details on how to proceed once i hear from you.

I am waiting to read from you for us to move further in this transaction,

Thanks and i look forward to read from you.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216053 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 am
Hello My Hony,

Thanks for assurance me that you wil help me;The plans you have to invest this money is good and you will be the one to handle the investment project in mix of choc-fondue mining and gold in your country.

I don't want my late father's brothers or any other outside person to claim this fund accept you that i am trusting the funds to now as my late father's foriegn partner, because they will use the fund to do wicked things that will not glorify the name of God.

This is why I want you to receive the fund and use it for our future investment in your country and you take good care of my education when i come over to your country.

Since you have already made up your mind to help me handle this noble transaction, I want you to urgently forward to me your esteemed information's such as :

1) Your Age and your Residential Address
2) Private telephone,fax and mobile phone
3) Your bank A/C details and address of your bank
4) A copy of your passport or any identity

All this i will submit to the Bank where the funds is deposited as requested by the Bank officer, to enable them to procced immediately with the transferring of the funds into your account on my behalf,since i am going to make you the legal next of kin to the deposit of the funds which i will send an application letter to the bank on your behalf.

please don't betray the turst i have in you now because i will like you to receive this fund for our future investment in your country.

I hopefully awaiting your soonest response and the needed information's so i can submit it to the Bank to proceed immediately.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216161 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 am
Hello Sir,

I am grateful for you accepting to assist me in this transaction showing that we have come to conclusive end of it and you will receive this fund to use it for the investment in your country while i will further my education.

immediately i received your mail this morning with your details ,I went to the bank and submitted it to the bank and an application to the bank on your behalf and i introduced you to them as my late father's foreign business partner to the bank for the onward transfer and the bank manager made me to understand that once you contact them officially they will transfer the money to your account as you will direct them.
Sir, all you have to do now is for you to contact the bank officially and introduce yourself to them as i told you.

Their is no risk involve. the money belongs to my late father before his death and i am the one that inherit these money as the only child. please i urge you to contact the bank today so that they will transfer the money to your account so that you can receive these money to for our investment.

I am giving you the contact information of the bank and i want you to contact them today. When you contact them tell them that you want to transfer the money deposited on your behalf by your late partner to your country for the investment of his daughter and continuation of my education abroad.

Please try your effort so that you can conclude this transaction within 10 days. so that i will come to join you for the investment project.

Sir, you contact the bank through email or call the bank on telephone. this is their contact information and do contact them today and instruct them to transfer the money to your account which you will provide for them to their office.

BANK NAME /// BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN-CI
BANK MANAGER //// MR.COULIBALLY JAMES KONEBANK
BANK EMAIL////// [email protected]
BANK EMAIL////// [email protected]
BANK PHONE ///// +225 45121445
FAX ////////+22522525550

when you contact them please do make sure that they transfer the money to your account immediately because that is all that i know that is holding in this country now.

I will be waiting for your response and that from the bank. if you contact them please remember to pass on the whole information you gather from them to me.I am giving you 100% assurance that there is no risk to be taken. the money is my inheritance.

I hopefully awaiting your soonest response.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216279 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 pm
Hello Sir,

Good eveining to you,

Please i want to know if you have contacted the bank? Please try to contact them for the wire transfer.I am worried here because you are the only hope i have now to achieve this gold for me to come over to your country.

Turly Yours,

Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216336 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 am
Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting the bank on my behalf. Please try and see that they transfer the money to you so that i will come over to join you further my education.I will be waiting to hear from you and the bank if you hear response from the bank for me to know when they are transfrring the money to you so that i can follow things up here.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216423 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 pm
From atlantque banque - [email protected]

From The Desk of
Mr.Coulibally James Kone
Manager of International
Fund Remmittance Department
Banque Atlantique Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire
Tel :+22545121445
Fax :+22522525550

Attn: XXX,

Sequel to the receipt of your E-mail and an application from Mss.Fatima Yusuf, in line with the information given to us by your partner Mss.Fatima. who has identify you as the beneficiary of this fund deposited by her late father Late Mr Ahmed yusuf.

The management of our bank has approved the transfer of US$9.7Million ( Nine million Seven Hundered Thousand United States of American Dollars only) ordered by Mss.Fatima into your account.

The fund as approved by the Ministry will be transferred into your confirmed bank account details which you have to fill the Remitance form and return it to us to avoid error.

Note before we can start the Remittance you are advise to fill and return this form urgently with the official fee of £750.00Euro for Account Re-activation to enable us facilitate the wire transfer. Once this is done, The Fund will be credit into your bank account.

Send the £750.00Euro with the name of our accountant as stated below:

Recievers,s name:MR.FRED CHIDIEBERE ONUOHA
Address: 8-10 Avenue Joseph Anoma Abidjan
City: Abidjan

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Coulibally James Kone
Tel: +22545121445
(Remittance Director)

*************************************************************************************************************
Note: This message is intended only for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is highly confidential. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating, this communication, by hacking and interception of e-mails is a crime. If you have received this email in error, please notify sender BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-CI, immediately upon receipt.

Image Image

#216435 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:33 pm
Hello Sir,

Thank you so much Uncle, i will be happy to meet you and the family soon.

My reagrads to them all and tell them that i will be there soon to stay with them to further my education.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216486 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 am
From The Desk of
Mr.Coulibally James Kone
Manager of International

We are in receipt of your E-mail message and the content is noted.

As you have requested a bank account to wire the 750.00 Euro as requested for the Account Re-activation, Here below is the bank account details of our bank approval consultant of Atlantque Banque Cote d'Ivoire , you have to transfer the 750.00 Euro into his account to enable him handle the process on your behalf.

BANK NAME; UBA BANK COTE D'IVOIRE,IVORY COAST
ACCOUNT NAME; NWOKIA CHUKWUEMEKA JUDE
BANK CODE; CI150
CODE GUICHET; 01001
SWIFT CODE; UNAFCIAB
IBAN CODE; CI150 01001 1015 0007 0279 40
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 101500070279

Once you make the payment do send to us the payment slip via E-mail for confirmation along with the remittance form to enable us proceed the wire transfer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Coulibally James Kone
(Remittance Director)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Note: This message is intended only for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is highly confidential. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating, this communication, by hacking and interception of e-mails is a crime. If you have received this email in error, please notify sender BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-CI, immediately upon receipt.

#216487 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:13 am
Hello Uncle,

Good day to you and thanks for your mail. In fact i am writing this mail with tears in my heart with hope that you will understand my present condition here and please try all your possible best to see what you can do to help me so that the bank can reactivate the account for them to transfer this money into your account for our investment as planned.

After reading your mail i called the bank officer here to enquire why the fee the bank officer made me to understand that my late father deposited the money in a suspense account and due to long deposit that the account of my late father has been dormant .

He told me that the only way we can have access to the money is when their bank credit department reactivate the account of my late father because the account has been dormant due to a long deposit of the money without anybody touching the money since years now.

Uncle and my daddy, i am confused now .My heart is bleeding as i am mailing you now. OH GOD why me in this condition! is it a crime to be an orphan ? Uncle and my daddy, please try all your possible best to help me so that the bank will activate the account to transfer this money into your account immediately for me to come over to join you and the family.

I am going crazy bit by bit here now. I don't know that it will result this way. please do something to help me settle this for them to activate the account to start transferring this money into your own bank account for our onward investment and to continue my education when i come to your country.

I don't want to lose this money please, If i lose this money then i know life is worthless living.

I need your answer urgently because i cannot rest or eat now because of this money .

Waiting for your urgent reply .

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216575 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 pm
From The Desk of
Mr.Coulibally James Kone
Manager of International

We are in receipt of your E-mail message and the content is noted.

We will be expecting the payment slip a longing with the remittance form to enable us proceed the wire transfer. The transfer should be via swift transfer to be raped,If you can make it urgent,be rest assured to receive your fund withing 72 hours.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Coulibally James Kone
(Remittance Director)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

#216600 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:38 am
Hello Uncle,

Thank you so much Uncle for your help to me.I i am praying for you here now for God to help you so that you can make it before this friday to settle with bank so that the bank will start transferring the money into your account for our investment as planned.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216645 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:18 am
From The Desk of
Mr.Coulibally James Kone
Manager of International

We wish to let you know that this fee of 750.00 Euro is to activate the account and once is paid your transfer access code will immediately be generated to give access to crediting of your account. Your payment is 100% ready for credit in your account. The bank can only deduct their transfer charge when they are ready to transfer funds. We have programmed your payment for credit to your account within the next 72 hours.

We don't know the advice given to you by your accountant, should we go ahead and cancel your transfer file? Let us know immediately your decision.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Coulibally James Kone
(Remittance Director)

#216647 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 am
Hello Uncle,

I called the bank officer this morning to know when they will start the transfer into your account and to my greatest surprised the bank officer told me that you wrote them that your accountant give you advice not to proceed in the transfer again.

The bank officer told me that they have already write you for cancellation of our transfer file which has been submitted to the credit department only waiting for the account activation to enable them start crediting the funds into your account.

Please uncle you are the only hope i have now to achieve this inheritance for me to come over to your country as plan, Please i am on my kneels begging you to help me pay this money for the bank to reactivate the account so that we can conclude this with the bank quickly for me to come over.

Uncle,I don’t know the advice they gave to you but know that i have presented you to the bank as the only beneficiary, please don't let me down, anything you do now denying me from the bank not transferring this money into your account will bring total destruction to my life.

Now i have $50 left for my feeding here in the refugee camp, I'm ready to assist you with it so that the bank will reactivate the account to enable them have access to transfer this inheritance fund into your account as the ministry have approved the transfer.

I need your answer urgently because I am worried here now for the bank not to cancel transfer.

Turly Yours,
Miss.Fatima Yusuf.

#216757 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:00 am
Hello Uncle,

Thanks you so much, i have heard what you said, Let God help me. If i get my inheritance i promise i will conpensate you because of the family.

Thank you for doing this to me.

Fatima,