Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215942 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 am
Reply-to: From Miss Rose Kennedy - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22544045891, +22566839661

From Miss Rose Kennedy.

My greetings to you and your family my massage is attached here,

Attachment

From Miss Rose Kennedy.

My warmest greeting to you,

I am Miss Rose Kennedy, I inheritated an important some from my late Mother who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have ($7.7 Million Dollars.) to invest in this transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund in your account in your country. I will gladly give you some resonable percent from the total sum for your assistance.

Before her death she gave me all the necessary legal documents to the deposit of the fund in the bank, I am 18 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my Mother actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the funds under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my picture and also give you more details about myself and the bank were my late Mother deposited the fund, so that you can reach the bank and confirm the existence of the fund as well, Because seeing is believing.

Awaiting your immediate response and May God bless you.

Miss Rose Kennedy
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215943 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 am
From Miss Rose Kennedy - [email protected]

I have attach my message here for a confidential reason.
From Miss. Rose Kennedy.

Attachment

Dear Sir. XXX,

Thank you so much for your confident and courage message i receive it with thanks and happiness and strongly believe that you will make me happy as soon as possible i am happy hearing from your kind respond message my late Mother and Father was a Director of Construction Company here in Cote d’Ivoire also doing a cocoa business and it was through this their made all this money so i am assuring you from my inner heart that this money is for me right now as the next of kin so be free in mind because i have chosen you from my inner heart to handle this ( $7.7 Million Dollars ) for the investment and manufacturing as soon as the fund is been transferred into your account take any percentage you want out of the fund immediately for your share then you will help me invest the remaining balance as soon as i will arrive in your country please in your next message send me your information so that i will introduce you to the bank manager here as my family relatives to receive the money in your account for my investment purpose and then in return of my respond i will send you the bank contact after i let the bank to know about you so that you will contact them and proceed with the bank to transfer the money into your country account to enable me start coming to meet you in your country with your direction to start a new life over there in your country.

This is what you have to do, send me these bellow details/
1/ Your Residence address
2/ your current phone number.
3/ Copy of your Picture.

I attached my picture here for your view.

Thank you once again for your good effort to me.

Miss. Rose Kennedy.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216048 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am
I have attach my message here with Bank contact details please contact the bank immediately.
From Miss. Rose Kennedy.

Attached document

Dear Sir. XXX,

Daddy i received your message with your information below as you sent to me with your picture and i have already forwarded your details to the Bank manager office Dr. Richmond Modest i told the bank manager that you are my family Relative from XXX to receive the $7.7Million USD in your account for my care and investment purpose i told them that you will be contacting them very soon to proceed and transfer the money to you thank you so much for your sincere efforts to help me as you promised me i am so thankful to almighty God for his kind direction to give me a sincere and honest person like you thank you ones again for your good and sincere promise to make my dreams becomes through like i said i already introduce you to the bank so make your contact with the bank manager contact the Bank immediately and proceed with them immediately you receive this detail to transfer the money to your country account so that i will plan on how to travel to your country for my study and investment as i planed.

Here is the bank contact details:

Name of the bank is: BIACI INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION COTE D’IVOIRE.
Contact Person: Dr. Richmond Modest.
Email: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +225-440-458-91. Or +225-668-396-61.

Thank you ones again Daddy for your sincere help to me i am happy to see your picture and i love it with all my heart i attached some of my pictures to you again and i hope you love me as i love you and i believe you will take care of me as soon as i will be with you also hoping you will work according to the word of your promise thank you and May almighty God bless and protect you for all your effort i am sending you the deposit certificate of the money in attached please contact the bank immediately and let me know I will call you later thank you sir Daddy i love you.

Remain bless

Miss. Rose Kennedy.

Image Image Image Image

#216196 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:30 am
From BIACI BANK ABIDJAN - [email protected]

BIACI BANK INVESTMENT ASSOCIATION.
COTE D’IVOIRE ABIDJAN WEST AFRICA.

SIEGE PLATEAU. 04 BP 411 ABIDJAN 04 /IMMEUBLE BOTREAU ROUSSEL/
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT MANAGER.

TELEPHONE: +225-440-458-91.// +225-668-396-61.

FAX: 0022520302300.

EMAIL: [email protected]

25/08/2014
ATTENTION PLS/
Inheritance Rr-FUND Memorandum Via T.T.Wire Remittance $7.7Million USD.

Attn: XXX,

Reference to your Mail inquiry for Funds Refund T.T.Wire Remittance with BIACI BANK in Accordance to your Partner Instructions Miss. Rose Kennedy the only Daughter of Late Mrs. Mary Kennedy she informed our unit about you as new beneficiary to her late Mother's fund in our bank Late Mrs. Mary Kennedy at the same time instruct the bank to carry-out the transfer conduct on your favour amounted sum of USD$7,700,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY). The said fund being deposited by her Mother Late Mrs. Mary Kennedy with Fixed Suspense Deposit Account here in our BIACI BANK. However we will be obliged to Release and Transfer the said Funds to any designated Account Numbers you may provide with out delay if you respect to follow the legal procedure to such inheritance refund T.T.Wire Remittance as we are going to direct you to the final step/legal procedures and steps to take for a conclusion to the fund transfer successfully to your bank details: to as well honour the world financial law made by the International Financial Institution which will empower you receive the sum into your country Account details. However before we proceed further do furnish us the stated details exactly as written bellow:

1-Your First and Second Name................../.....................
2- Your Account Holder Name..........................................
3- Account Numbers ................................wift Code.......................
5- Your Bank Name............................../Bank Address............................................

6- Your Residence Address...........................................................................
7- Your Current Phone Numbers ............................For easy Communications.
8- Your International Passport copy or National ID-Card.

as soon as we receive the above details required we will indicate you the next and final step to take finally which will require a legal back-up to proceed on your behalf to enable you claim and receive the said fund in your country account details=as far as you may not be able to travel down here in person and proceed to the high court of justice to sign some needful legal documents and make a Change of new Beneficiary with Affidavit of Claim for you. So finally, we will proceed further as soon as we hear from you together with the complete details as stated above

Thanking you with your partner's Involved for banking with us.

Dr. Richmond Modest.
Foreign Remittance Manager.
Bank Investment Association Cote d' Ivoire Abidjan (BIACI)

SIEGE PLATEAU. 04 BP 411 ABIDJAN 04 /IMMEUBLE BOTREAU ROUSSEL

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of BIACIBANK COTE D'IVOIRE ABIDJAN. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

#216361 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 am

26/08/2014
ATTENTION PLS/

Sir this is very urgent your fund is now about to be transferred into your personal bank account in Switzerland as soon as you paid for the transfer code so please login here immediately to see your fund online waiting for the transfer code to enable us to finally remitted your fund into your personal bank account please use your username as it is with your password to login immediately into the online transaction link just click on the website here https://www.moneytrackin.com/accounting ... 5&offset=0 then use your username with the password to login and confirm the fund online waiting to be transferred into your account as soon as you paid for the transfer code here below is your fund transaction website and username with password below:

Login: https://www.moneytrackin.com/accounting ... 5&offset=0
Username: XXX
Password: biacibank

Finally sir like i said our board management of officials has declared that you must paid for the transferring code of your fund which is €1500 EUROS that is the only thing remaining now so go now to the Money-gram or Western Union to make a payment of €1500 EUROS for transferring code to enable our board management of officials to release your fund transfer code to me immediately to enable me transfer your fund into your account without any delay use our Bank Agent name to below to send the sum of €1500 EUROS through Western Union or Money-Gram to enable our Bank Board Management of Officials to release your fund transferring code to me for my urgently action in remitting your fund into your account today so use our Bank Agent name as it is below to send the money for the transfer code:

Receiver's Name: David Moyo
Country Name: Ivory Coast
City Name: Abidjan.
Text Question: My Color
Text Answer: Chocolate.

After sending the money through western union or money-gram please do forward to me the sender's name in details to enable us confirm the payment for the transfer code to be issued immediately so act according to the urgency thank you.

Your Urgent action is needed we will be waiting to finalized the transaction today.

THANKING YOU AND YOUR PARTNER’S INVOLVED FOR BANKING WITH US.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT MANAGER.
DR. RICHMOND MODEST.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of BIACIBANK COTE D'IVOIRE ABIDJAN. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

#216419 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm

26/08/2014
ATTENTION PLS/

Attn: Sir. XXX,

Sir according to your request our bank of officials has concluded that you should use our Bank Lawyer account details to make the payment of €1500 EUROS for the transfer code to be issued to enable me remit your fund immediately without any further delay so please sir use the Bank Lawyer account details as it is below to make the payment immediately.

Swift Code: ATCICIAB
Bank Name: Bank Atlantique Cote D'Ivoire
Beneficiary: ALPHONSUS GABRIEL O.
Bank Address: 04 BP 1036 Abidjan 04 Plateaux.
Account Number: 22076420009
IBAN: CI 034 1032 22076420009

After you made the payment please do urgently forward the payment slip confirmation to me immediately for the confirmation of the payment for our next action thank you sir.

Your Urgent action is needed we will be waiting to finalized the transaction as soon as the payment of €1500 EUROS is been made and confirmed.

DR. RICHMOND MODEST.

#216731 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

28/08/2014
ATTENTION PLS/

Attn: XXXn,

Sir i can not understand the reason why you keep wasting my unit by picking my calls all the time without saying anything you always pick my call and stay silent what is the meaning of that act if you don't want this transaction anymore because of €1500 EUROS then kindly tell us that you are no more interested ever since you requested for an account to make the payment and i gave you the account still you keep silent if i even call you on phone you will not answer my call if you ever pick the phone you will not talk you will just keep silent i don't understand what your acting in this transaction if you know that you are no more interested then just tell the young Girl to look for another person to help her that is all because the account that carried the said fund is getting dormant thank you sir.

DR. RICHMOND MODEST.

#216732 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:14 pm
I have attach my message here for a confidential reason.
From Miss. Rose Kennedy.

Attachment

Dear XXX,

Daddy please what is going on the bank manager told me today that you keep silent on them that you are joking with them please Daddy help me as you promised till this level please do something I am begging you the bank manager said that their need 1500 euros for transfer code and you told them to send you account to send the money to the account and he send you their Lawyer’s account number to send the 1500euros ever since then you keep silent if he call you on phone you will pick up the phone stay silent please what is the problem Daddy do this for my sake please no body is going to ask you for any other money is for the transfer code please help me daddy respond to me please send them the money please help me let me out come from this country to you house in your country please thank you sir I will be waiting for your respond.

Remain bless

Miss. Rose Kennedy.

#216814 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:49 pm
Dear XXX,

Daddy please what ever happen please forgive and forget it is me you are helping not any other person and i am very very sure that i never offend you please Daddy please i am on my knells right now writing to you please help me don't abandon me i did not do anything bad to you the bank Manager told me that you sent him a message addressing him as idiot but he told me that he did not tell you any bad word please don't misunderstand anyone please help me as you promised Daddy please do not do this to me i did not do you anything wrong please i am begging you in the name of God help me as you promised me earlier thank you sir.

Remain bless
Miss. Rose Kennedy.

#216815 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:51 pm

29/08/2014
ATTENTION PLS/

Sir well i want to apologize to you if i said anything wrong to you but i know that i never insult you in anything i only tell you my feelings because i cannot pick your own call and keep silent without talking or saying anything that is an insult and it will show that i am fooling you of course you know what i am saying if you are busy or you don't want to talk to me just pick my call and tell me that you are busy or even tell me not to call you anymore it will be more understandable than picking someones call without saying anything so am so sorry if i offend you so if you really want to help the young Girl just go ahead and help her we have finished everything is only the transfer code which we will use to transfer the fund to you that is all no body is going to ask you for anymore money the young Girl is dying her crying in my office as you may know about her Uncle who is after her life so she really want to travel outside country so go ahead and help her to receive the fund i am a Christian and if i lie to you let God punish me i don't have time to waste in selfishness so there is no how i can lie to you or insult you without doing me anything but i only tell you my feeling as you always pick up my calls saying silent is an insult because i cannot do it to any body so accept my apology to you thank you sir.

DR. RICHMOND MODEST.