Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216795 by Salt the Gold mine Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 am
Hello friend how are you,i am prince Nana 21 year old from a royal home, my father and my mother died due to community fight because of Chieftaincy tittles, so i succeeded as the only son, before my father died in the hospital he review to me that he deposited two consignment trunk boxes that contain 150 kilo of gold dust and US$12.5 Million Dollars with security company, of which i want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary to help me invest this fund in your country, due to the fight that ended my parents life i don’t want to invest in Ghana, so i want you to be the beneficiary then you can invest it in your country for me, and then you help me leave Ghana to meet you so that i can continue my education want you to understand that i will give you 30% from this total fund and gold i have, please help me by giving me your contact number and email address in your reply to let me contact with you on phone and tell you more details of this transaction, GOD bless you.

Thanks

Prince Nana

Advertisement