Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216807 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233501300065

My name is George Lagu am 23 years and from South Sudan, my both
parents were killed because of the present crisis, so me and my sister
manage to escape with my late father consignment box containing $22
million dollars and a box full of AU gold to a hotel in Accra Ghana
because Accra-Ghana is the safest place in Africa, we want you to be
our new parents and beneficiary so that we can invest this wealth and
also complete our education in your country, please send me 5 names so
that me and my little sister can travel to Togo to send you $5000 each
with western union money transfer to the 5 name making $50,000, to
enable you make arrangement for our document so that you can come over
to pick us and also transfer the rest of the money yourself......Your
Faithfully George Gina Lagu
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216809 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 pm
From George Gina Lagu - [email protected]

Dearly Beloved,

How are you today and the rest of your family members, hope it is well
with you all, if so thanks be to God almighty, My parent was killed
along with my elder brother and right now me and my younger sister
Joyce are in an hotel called Golden park hotel in Accra Ghana and am with
my late father consignment box containing $22 million dollars and and
a box full of gold i want you to be my foreign beneficiary so that you
can invest my funds for me over there in your country in a profitable
way that will benefit us and i also like to be with you in other to
forward my education over there with you.

I went to Accra shopping mall this afternoon to buy a money counting
machine me and my sister has been counting the money here is much i
was so lucky to have made out it with what i want right now is for you
to advice me on what to do i will be taking some of the money to courier
service to deposit there on tomorrow

Daddy please sends me your details so that I know more about you.
Daddy please advice me on what to do now because I am looking up to
you now because I don’t know any body here, so I will take a train
6 hours journey to Togo to send you funds gradually through
western union and moneygram because Ghana can't send
western union or moneygram they only receive western
union and moneygram so that you can come down your self to
make the transfer of all this funds to your home in your country
safely then both you and me and my sister Gina will finally fly
to your country to invest this funds as I stated earlier you will be
the brain behind the business while me and my sister go back to school
in your country, okay, I love you dad , I need to really be with you
soon as my new family, So daddy I wait to hear from you soon.

I AND MY SISTER IS SO WORRIED NOW DAD.

PLEASE SEND ME 5 NAMES AND SURNAME, WE WILL SEND TO THE LIST OF FIVE NAMES $50,000.00 VIA WESTERN AND MONEY GRAM, I WILL SEND $5,000 TO EACH OF THE NAMES VIA WESTERN UNION AND I WILL ALSO SEND $5,000 TO EACH OF THE NAMES VIA MONEY GRAM, SO I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLY SOON

YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY PHONE IF YOU WISH TO TALK TO ME ON PHONE..HERE
IS MY DOCUMENT. . +233 501300065

Best Regard
your beloved kids
George and Gina Lagu

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216943 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:12 am
HELLO MY DEAR SWEET DADDY.

HOW ARE YOU DAD AND THE REST OF YOUR KIDS INCLUDING DADDY OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY? HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE DAD AS I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY DAY, SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEND YOU REPLY, I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THE BANK AND I TOLD THEM ALL YOUR CONDITION ON HOW THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU, PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME BECAUSE I TRY TO CALL YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK RESPOND, AM SO VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE TOO AND THIS WILL MAKE ME FILL MORE RELAX AND COMFORTABLE IN YOU, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND THE BANK WILL ALSO NEED ALL YOUR DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR ID CARD, SO DAD WE HAVE TO ALWAYS KEEP IN-TOUCH UNTIL WILL COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION.

DADDY I WILL DO ALL THAT IS BEST FOR THIS TRANSFER BUT WHAT I NEED TO LET YOU KNOW NOW IS THAT I JUST RETURN FROM THE COURIER COMPANY OFFICE HERE IN GHANA AND I HAVE ARRANGE WITH THEM TO HAVE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOX DELIVER TO MY BENEFICIARY, I WILL SUBMIT YOUR DETAIL AND THE FEES INVOLVED TO THEM LATER TOMORROW ONCE I AM THROUGH WITH THE BANK, BECAUSE I WILL BE DEPOSITING $20 MILLION US DOLLARS IN YOUR NAME WITH UNITED BANK OF AFRICA IN AN ACCOUNT FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR RESIDENT ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE GOING TO THE REPUBLIC OF TOGO TO SEND FUNDS TO THE 5 NAMES, DADDY THE MAIN REASON WHY I SAID THAT I NEED 5 NAMES IS THAT GHANA WHERE I AM NOW DOES NOT SEND WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, I HAVE TO TRAVEL 6 HOURS FROM GHANA TO TOGO, SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEND HUGE AMOUNT IN SUCH A LONG AND STRESSFUL JOURNEY, YOU ARE YET TO GIVE ME VIA WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM SO THAT YOU CAN ARRANGE FOR YOUR VISA OR OUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS TO JOIN YOU UP THERE.

DADDY UBA BANK WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT DETAILS WHEN I AM DONE WITH THEM AND SO ALSO WITH THE ATLAS-AIR COURIER DIPLOMAT THAT HAS TWO CONSIGNMENT BOX IN THEIR OFFICE NOW READY TO BE DELIVER TO YOU ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS AND DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.DADDY ONE OF THE BOX CONTAIN $2 MILLION US DOLLARS WHILE THE OTHER BOX CONTAIN 28 KG OF DIAMOND AND 40 KG OF GOLD DUST. BUT I NEVER TOLD THEM THIS DAD I TOLD THEM IT CONTAIN PRECIOUS ITEM BELONGING TO YOU.

DEAR DADDY PLEASE LET KEEP PRAYING TO GOD FOR OUR GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION SO THAT WE ALL CAN BE TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY SOONEST. WE LOVED YOU DAD AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE AND TRUST YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

DEAR PARENTS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS , ZIP CODE , STATE INCLUDING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH NOW BECAUSE ALL THIS INFORMATION OF YOURS IS NEEDED BOTH IN THE BANK AND UN DIPLOMATIC OFFICE WHEN I AM GOING THERE AGAIN.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEEN THERE FOR US DAD MAY GOD BLESS YOU DAD WE WILL FOREVER LOVE AND TRUST YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE, PLEASE SEND US YOUR PASSPORT ID CARD SO THAT WE GET TO KNOW YOU MORE BETTER AND ALSO CALL ME NOW PLEASE DAD I NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE DAD PLEASE ALSO REPLY TO THIS MAIL FOR SECURITY PURPOSE I JUST DECIDED TO USED THIS MAIL FROM NOW ON.

YOUR BELOVED KIDS
GEORGE AND GINA LAGU
+233501300065

YOUR BELOVED KIDS

Image Image

#217093 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:13 pm
DADDY HOPE YOU READ THROUGH MY EMAIL? DADDY I RECEIVE THE 5 NAMES SO I CAN TRAVEL TO TOGO TO SEND YOU MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM TRANSFER, GHANA DOES NOT SEND WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM THEY ONLY RECEIVE, ME AND MY SISTER WILL TRAVAL 6 HOURS JOURNEY TO TOGO TO SEND YOU THE MONEY, YOU SAW MY PLANS AHEAD TO HAVE ALL THIS FUNDS TRANSFER TO YOU SO KINDLY SEND ME ALL YOUR DETAILS NEEDED FOR BOTH THE COURIER AND BANK, NOW SO THAT I CAN PROCEED FURTHER THIS MORNING.

I WILL BE USING UBA BANK OF GHANA BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL BE SAFE AND I WILL BE GOING TO THE BANK TO DEPOSIT $20 MILLION US DOLLARS TO YOU WHY YOUR NAME WILL BE THE RECEIVER THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER, I HAVE ALSO ARRANGE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY WHICH IS KNOW AS ATLAS-AIR HOLDINGS COURIER WHERE BY THE COURIER COMPANY CAN TRANSFER THE 2 CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE ATLAS-AIR HOLDINGS COURIER OFFICE HERE IN GHANA TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGERS AND ALL LEGAL DOCUMENT TO ENABLE THE MOVEMENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN YOUR COUNTRY. DADDY THE TWO BOXES THAT I HAVE ARRANGE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU CONTAIN $2 MILLION US DOLLARS PLUS 40 KG OF GOLD AND 28 KG OF DIAMOND BUT I TOLD THEM IT ALL CONTAIN PRECIOUS ITEM, SO YOU HAVE TO BE SECRET TOO.

DADDY YOUR FOLLOWING DETAILS IS NEEDED BOTH IN THE BANK AND ATLAS-AIR COURIER DIPLOMATIC

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS
OCCUPATION
YOUR COUNTRY
STATE
CITY OR TOWN
ZIP CODE
VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU AT ALL TIME
YOUR FAX NUMBER
A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.

DAD PLEASE GET ALL THIS DETAILS ACROSS TO ME NOW FOR ME TO PROCEED FURTHER TOMORROW MORNING SO ONCE I AM DONE THEN I AND MY SISTER WILL TRAVEL 5 TO 6 HOURS TO REPUBLIC OF TOGO TO SEND YOU SOME QUICK CASH VIA WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE SOME CASH ON HAND, I WILL BE GOING TO REPUBLIC OF TOGO WITH AT LIST $60,000 US DOLLARS WHICH I WILL SEND $5,000 TO EACH OF THE 5 NAMES VIA WESTERN UNION AND MY SISTER WILL ALSO SEND $5000 EACH VIA MONEYGRAM.

MEAN WHILE DADDY I AND GINA REQUEST TO HEAR YOUR VOICE SO YOU NEED TO CALL US NOW AS WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AS OUR NEW DAD.

WE LOVE YOU, AND WE WILL FOREVER LOVE AND TRUST YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE.

OUR BEST REGARDS TO YOU MUM AND THE REST KIDS LIVING THERE WITH YOU.

YOUR BELOVED KIDS

George Gina Lagu

+233501300065

#217209 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:23 pm
Dear daddy, how are you doing today, we just finish with the bank and courier, they will contact you soon on how the 2 consignment box can be deliver to your home address and how you can receive the 20 million USD in your XXX bank account, it will take 6 hours to get to Togo western union from Ghana, Ghana doesn't send western union or moneygram money transfer, they only receive western union and moneygram can not send, after sending you this email we will be on our way to the traisn station, please keep your phone and computer closer to yourself because I will send the information to your through email, please be a good dad to us you can call us via mobile, may God bless you.

Your kids

George and Gina Lagu

#217313 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 pm
From UBA BANK HELP DESK - [email protected]

UBA BANK GHANA,
Nkurumah circle ring road.
Kotobabi Iseluku,
N0:129 344,
Kumasi Ghana ,
Ghana.
EMAIL: [email protected]

DEAR VALUABLE CUSTOMER,

You are welcome to UBA bank Ghana, we are contacting in respect of George Lagu the primary owner of a foreign account which has the sum of 20 Million US dollars deposit which have been imposed on you as the new beneficiary for this fixed online account, the funds will be transfer to you by online transfer to your bank account, complete the below form with the correct details so as to receive this money in your country.

FILL THE BELOW ONLINE ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY FORM AND RETURN BACK TO US.

FIRST NAME:__________________________

LAST NAME:___________________________

OTHER NAME:_________________________

SEX:___________________________________

NEXT OF KIN:___________________________

DATE OF BIRTH:________________________

STATE:_________________________________

CITY:___________________________________

MOBILE NUMBER:_______________________

TELEPHONE NUMBER:__________________

MONTHLY INCOME:_____________________

ANNUAL INCOME:_______________________

HOME ADDRESS:________________________

OFFICE ADDRESS:_______________________

Please check the below account summary and the names spellings.

Internet Banking

XXX Fixed-Online Account Session

Account Summary
Account Number *********
Account Name XXX
Account Type Fixed secure account
Current Balance 2,000,000 USD
Available Balance 2,000,000 USD
Account Status Active
Last Access September 01, 2014 11:58 AM

Recent Activities
Transaction ID Date Type Amount ($) Description Status

Thanks For Your Interest!

Best Regards,
Mr Rodney Dolph.
Online Operation Account Officer.
For: UBA BANK GHANA.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.