Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#151054 by Grunt Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 pm
helen800
hello friends
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
My Education: High School
My Profession: Student

Dear friend,

Greetings to you and your family. Please don't be offended because i know you do not know me but i really need your help in transferring the sum of (5 million dollars) into a foriegn account within 14 banking days, please if you know you can assist me then contact me with your full contact address.

I will be glad to recieve your response and due to your response it will enable me to brief you more on how to transfer this fund into your account or your credit card if the need maybe, please if you have any question you're very very free to ask me and i will be glad to answer your questions to my ability, thanks for your understanding and i am hoping to recieve your response.

again you will not spend any money on this transaction any charge regarding this transfer i will bear the responsibility,

so all i need from you is your trust and help me receive this fund into your account, so i will pay for any charge that is involve ok.

( [email protected] )

Please send the bellow informations to me for trust.

1. NAME IN FULL:......................... .......
2. ADDRESS:...................... .................
3. NATIONALITY:.................. .................
4. AGE:.......................... ...................
5. SEX........................... ...................
6. OCCUPATION:................... ...................
7. MARITAL STATUS:....................... ...........
8. PHONE......................... ...................
9. FAX:.......................... ...................

I LOOKING FORWARD RECEIVING YOUR RETURN MAIL.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

KIND REGARDS,

FROM HELEN
Advertisement

#151202 by Grunt Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 am
Hello dear,

Thanks for your reply. My name is Miss Helen Orieme & Family.I am 23 year old from Sudan and it is my pleasure to contact you for a Business venture and having a good relationship which I and my only brother Boma,intend to establish with any foreign partner who will be able to assist us and become our partner. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. I want to assure you that the investment is something that will benefit both of us as long as we understand each other. It is personal to me and I want you to handle it personal too for security reasons.

I have a certificate of deposit worth US$5M (Five million US dollars) from a Rated finance house which my late Father kept for us with a Fiduciary Fund Holder before he was assassinated by unknown person in Darfur Sudan on his oil business trip. I and my brother Boma have decided to liquidate deposit to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside for security and political reasons.

It will be my interest to invest with you in a real estate under your management in estate industry or other business sectors you may recommend because you know the investment climate in your country more than I do. I have decided in principle that I will deal with you on TRUST as God will be with us till the end.

From my heart I am offering you 15% of the total value of the asset that will be transferred to you, Then the 85% which will remain for me will be left at your disposal for investment and manage for me as my managing partner in your country and you will be entitled to 40% of any profit we make from such investments as your management commission. As sign of my good faith about this offer.

Below are the requirements in order to transfer this fund.
(1)Personal contact Details and profile of your company or individual we wish to invest the fund with.
(2) Area of business the fund will be invested on.

If you or your company is capable of assisting me to invest and transfer the above mentioned fund in a very lucrative business, kindly respond to me as soon as possible to enable us proceed for the transfer Immediately to provide you with the details contact to call the holding bank for the transfer.So that after the transaction you shall help me and my brother to join you for the investment in your company or any where you wishes to invest the fund. Please we need your help to give us a new life again. I will give more details in my next mail.I have attached my picture,send me your photo too in your next reply.

I await your soonest response
Respectfully yours,
Miss Helen Orieme & Family.

Received: from [41.83.14.86]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Dakar, Senegal
#216835 by rococo Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm
fotolog.com/
helen800
female - 07/08
Dakar , Senegal

About me:
HELLO FRIENDS
i am a nice looking woman, i am looking for a man; [email protected]

Hello Dear Friend
How are you? i hope you are fine. after gone through your profile, i decided to contact you for a Longterm friendship and therefore applying through this medium to go into joint business investment with you, which I believe will be of benefit to both of us based on your experience. Please feel free to write back to me, for futher clarifications.

( [email protected] )
My very best regards,
Miss Helen,

:| new pic
>
http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/23/27/29/h ... 8401_f.jpg
#216839 by rococo Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:28 pm
FishMeetFish.com/
helen800
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

hello my dear, how are you today i hope you are fine? it gives me pleasure after reading your intresting profile which sound very intresting to me and i desided to contact you to know more about you, here is my email ([email protected]) send me mail so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me, thanks,
from helen,

http://picture.fishmeetfish.com/image/2 ... qtspzg.jpg
#216858 by rococo Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:01 pm
waydate.com/
helen800
woman, 27 y/o
Date of birth 1986 December 01
Dakar, Senegal
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

hello my dear, how are you today i hope all is well with you? is my pleasure to write you you this letter after reading your profile which sound very intresting to me, and i will like to use this grate opportunity to know more about you, contact me by mail so i can send you my pic and also tell you more about me, here is my contacts. ( [email protected] ) hope to read from you soon, thanks, from Helen.
:wink: new pic

http://www.waydate.com/id_img/129534_1_46665.jpg
#216938 by rococo Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:20 am
angelreturn.com/
Helen
Female
28 - Dakar / Senegal
I'm looking for a man

Hello dear, how are you today, I hope all is well with you? I am pleased to write you this letter, after reading your profile, that sounds very interesting to me, and I would like to take this opportunity to learn more on the grate on you, please contact me via email so I can send you my pic al also tell you more about me, here is my contacts. ([email protected]) hope to read from you soon, thank you, Helen.