Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216362 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.; +233545000039

Hello friend,
I contacted you to help me claim and invest this money (USD$27.3Million dollars) deposited by my late father before his sudden death.I am 24 years old from Libya and the only surviving child of Late Dr Shukri Ghanem,Libya's former prime minister and oil minister during Late colonel Muammar Gaddafi’s government who was killed in Austria by unknown assassins.I want you to understand that my condition is very bad here which is why I need your urgent help to leave here alive and safe.
I want you to understand the following.
1. I want you to contact the security company where my father deposited the trunks to arrange your trip to Accra,Ghana for the claim of the trunks which on your arrival I will need you to open a bank account in any of the international bank of your choice there where you will have the money lodged after the claim of the trunks for onward transfer into your bank account abroad.
2. Alternatively,the company informed me that they can have the trunks delivered anywhere through a diplomatic delivery arrangement if you are unable to travel to Accra,Ghana for the claim of the trunks which on your receipt of the trunks you can open it with the security code that I will send to you to enable you take out some money from the trunks to send to me to arrange for my exit from here.
I have attached copies of the deposit documents for your view and I will appreciate if you follow this up immediately.
I thank you so much and I am waiting to hear from you.
Faakhira Ghenem.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216734 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:41 pm
Dear Sir,
I thank you for your mail.My name is Faakhira Ghanem,I am 24 years old from Libya,the only surviving child of Late Dr Shukri Ghanem,Libya's former prime minister and oil minister during Late colonel Muammar Gaddafi’s government who was killed in Austria by unknown assassins.
I would like you to help me in the claim and investment of the money that was left behind by my late father.The money involved is USD$27.3 Million US dollars which is concealed in some trunks boxes, deposited by my late father with a private security company in Accra,Ghana which I have all the deposit documents in my possession.I want you to understand that my condition is very bad here which is why I need your urgent help to leave here alive and safe. Please find contact of the security company to contact them for the claim of the trunks and attached deposit documents includes my personal pictures.
I thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Miss Faakhira Ghanem.

THIS IS THE SECURITY CODE NUMBERS FOR THE DEPOSITED TRUNK BOXES.

Next of Kin: Miss Faakhira Ghanem.
1) The security code is 012/ASS/BBH
2) The certificate of deposit code is 0155
3) The deposit code is VUTS/QS2TB/XXXX/VAULT02
4) The items is TWO TRUNK BOXES/PRECIOUS FAMILY VALUABLES
5) The Name of Depositor Is Dr Shukri Ghanem.

CONTACT of the company:
Administrative General Manager.
Mongenie Security Company,
Accra,Ghana.
[email protected]

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216811 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 pm
From MONOGENIE SECURITY COMPANY - [email protected]

OUR REF: MSCG/GH1/ACC09/001.

Attention: XXX.

Sir,
We acknowledge receipt of your mail and confirming also from Miss Faakhira Ghanem on your intention for the claim of the consignment (two trunk boxes) as the beneficiary of the (2) trunks in our custody confirmed deposited by (Late Dr Shukri Ghanem) with vault reference and transaction references respectively MSCG/ZXY202/XX02 and 233/MSCG/101/33023.
We hereby acknowledge your presentation as Late Dr Shukri Ghanem family friend and the beneficiary of the deposited 2 trunk boxes.
We request for the listed document/informations below before we proceed with your request for the claim of the consignment (2 trunk boxes);

1. Your full name,contact address,Telephone or Cellular phone numbers).
2. Your identification (international passport or driver’s license).

Once we receive all the listed documents/information,we shall then proceed with your request as mention in the letter of intent for the claim of the consignment (2 trunk boxes) as we await your arrival.
We thank you for your co-operation and once again do accept our condolence on the sudden and untimely death of our client.

Yours faithfully,
Mr David Lobito.
Accra,Ghana.
+233-545-000-039.

#216873 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:22 am
OUR REF: MSCG/GH1/ACC09/002.

Sir,
We thank you for your mail.We also acknowledge our receipt of your personal informations as requested as part of our claim procedures.
We have confirmed you (XXX) as the named beneficiary of the deposited consignment (2 trunk boxes).We shall have all the claim and diplomatic delivery documents in your name (XXX) as the named beneficiary of the 2 trunk boxes.
We will proceed with your request for the claim and diplomatic delivery of the deposited trunk boxes to your address in XXX.
In other to proceed with the claim and diplomatic delivery of the (2) trunks,you will pay a fee of Two thousand seven hundred Euro (2,700 euros)only for the procurement of the claim and diplomatic delivery clearance documents which is inline with the diplomatic delivery requirement.These diplomatic clearance documents are for free boarder passage of the trunks into your country as instructed by the XXX authorities which means that the trunks will not be subjected to any form of inspection like opening or screening or X-rays of the trunks by any authority as a diplomatic consignment which is in line with diplomatic regulations and guide,as you can see this fee is obligatory which is the only fee that is required for the completion of the claim and diplomatic delivery of the trunks to your address in XXX.
We shall like you to kindly RECONFIRM the diplomatic delivery informations (XXX) the delivery address in XXX. Telephone number: XXX.
We affirm again that the consignment (2 trunk boxes)will NOT be X-rayed,inspected or screened at any port of exit or entry as stated in the deposit agreement based on diplomatic regulation.
We will send you the bank account information that you will need to wire this fee once you are ready to pay and once we confirm receipt of the fee (2,700 euros) in the bank account, it will take us 48 working hours to pay and have all the claim and diplomatic clearance documents ready for this delivery.The diplomats will immediately depart with the trunks once these documents are ready.
We thank you for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr David Lobito.
Accra,Ghana.
+233-545-000-039.

#216944 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:15 am
OUR REF: MSCG/GH1/ACC09/003.

Sir,
We thank you for your mail.Kind find the bank information below for the wire transfer of the fee (2,700 euros)only.

Account Name: JOPABRU A SERVICES LLC
Address: 963 YANCEY COURT, LOGANVILLE GA 30552
Account number: 10001444804XX
Routine number: 061000104
Bank Name: SUNTRUST BANK USA
Bank Address: 701 DULUTH HWY, LAWRENCEVILLE,GA

Once we confirm receipt of the fee in the account,it will take us 48 hours to pay and get all the diplomatic clearance documents required for the delivery of the trunks to your address in XXX.The trunks will leave immediately these clearance documents are ready in company of the diplomat to your address in XXX.
Kindly send us the payment information once transfer is made for our confirmation and records.
We thank you for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr David Lobito.
Accra,Ghana.
+233-545-000-039.

#217010 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 am
Dear Sir,
I am sorry for not have contacted you before now which is because I do not have limited access to the internet.I have also received mails from the company on the progress made so far which I am very grateful.
I am looking forward to the completion of this claim knowing that my condition here is very bad which I want to do your best so that I can leave here alive and safe.
Thank you very much.

Faakhira.

#217210 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 pm
Dear sir,
Good day and I hope you are doing very well.I am writing to know if you have been able to transfer the fee to the company today as planned.
I sincerely appreciate everything that you are doing for me and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Faakhira.

#217312 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm
Dear Sir,
I hope your day went well.I am read your mail with great surprise and I will like to know what actually went wrong as I desperately need your help.Please do not abandon me now that I need you.
Thank you.

Faakhira.