Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215960 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221765366942 & +221765197690

Hello My Dear.
My name is miss Nancy Mabry ,
I hope you are fine and in good health today. I would like us to be good friends. Please write to me I shall be happy to send you my pictures as soon as i hear from you with order information about my self , am waiting for soon reply . Thanks .
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215961 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:38 am
From Nancy mabry - [email protected]

Hello My Dear.
How is everything? i know it's all good .i am excited to read from you today .My dear as i told you in my last mail ,My name is Nancy Mabry, an ivories in West Africa.Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the Civil war going on in my country .I am a beautifully loving young girl of 24 years ,about 5'8" tall .Slim fit ,weighing about 61 kg.My father Dr Felix Mabry was a successful business man,he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother .I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a near by country where I'm presently living as a refugee.My dear,I come in this site search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members.I here by believe that time to come you will be my side and i will show you unreserved love respect through out my time dear ,I want to
know more about you,your real name,Your real country,Your occupation,your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently .My hobbies are swimming ,dancing,singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics .I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about my self.I waiting to your lovely reply with impatience.
Yours forever in Love .
Yours Nancy .

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216246 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:23 pm
Hello My Dear.
How are you doing today together with your health that is most important thing to me and how was your night.i hope that you are doing very great over there in your country .For me am fine hoping that very soon that i will be there with you immediately after the transfer of my money into your account for a betterment of life with you and continue with my studies.Dear,like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Charles Bernard who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen
Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is:( +221-7653-66942 ),when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he
used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $3.7M( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Sir,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative

(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
3) Phone Number

Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice and I love and care for you .
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in Love .

Nancy .

#216328 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 am
Hello My Loved .
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I'm fine here, with
all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money
to your position for a better life.

The contact information of the bank where my late father deposited
the money is as follows:

Dr. Robert Owen
International transfer Manager
Islamic Bank of Britain, United Kingdom
77-79 Edgware Road London W2 2HZ

E-mail Address transfer department : [ [email protected] ]

Dr. Robert Owen is the Remittance/Transfer manager

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only
thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist
me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee
i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed
representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the
world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email
to the Resistance/Transfer department of the bank today.

Here is the deposit information

The account holder's name :Dr. Felix Mabry

The account number:003979302484

Date of deposit :October 11, 2009

The amount deposited:3.7M US Dollars

Account next of Kin :Miss Nancy Mabry

Account swift code :Isbuk229640

Attention Mr. Robert Owen the foreign transfer officer of the bank
telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist
me transfer my deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin
after which you call me on phone today through the reverend's phone.May
God bless you as you do this .

Have a nice day. Am waiting to hear from you.
Yours Nancy .

#216438 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm
From ISLAMIC BRITAIN - [email protected]

SIR , PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE AND PROVIDE US WITH THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Attachment

Islamic Bank of Britain London.

Office Address :77-79 Edgware Road

London W2 2HZ.London.

Our Ref: IBB/010/AC/closure/Transfer. Date:26/08/2014.

Attention Sir:

Reference to your request for release of Dr. Felix Mabry's

deposited fund,

$3.7M(Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) willed to Miss Nancy Mabry presently in Dakar-
Senegal. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund

deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are required to

provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the

next of kin Miss Nancy to enable us process the release order , you should present the following documents

via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter(Power of attorney) duly prepared and signed by a Senegalese based

United nations recognized lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss

Nancy behalf.

2. You should present a copy of Dr. Felix Mabry's death certificate , issued by a public/General hospital

confirming his death.

3. You should present the last bank statement of account issued to Dr.Felix Mabry by our bank . On receipts

of the above documents / information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process

your claim and effect the transfer.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences, and we promise

to give our customers the best of our services.

Regards.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Robert Owen

Remittance/Transfer Department

Islamic Bank of Britain, London. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority .

77-79 Edgware RoadLondon W2 2HZ.London.Sites : www.islamic-bank.com Disclaimer : This electronic message transmission contains information from Islamic

Bank of Britain that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.. If

you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.. If you have received

this electronic transmission in error, please notify Islamic Bank of Britain immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field and please call the

sender.

#216490 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 am
Hello my sweetheart,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.
Listen, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i have not told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account(which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney)I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us also honey my condition here has not been easy for me no good food or good water for me to drink please honey try and be fast with the lawyer so that i can join you over there in your country soon,Honey i want you to know that i love you with all my heart and i promise never to fail you please honey don,t disappoint me ok?

Please honey i will like you to contact him through email or phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in Islamic Bank Of Britain to the account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,

Barr.Dortmund kuita law chambers
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
UNITE 2, NO 124 PAR CELLS
DAKAR SENEGAL

TELEPHONE +221 -76 -51- 97- 690

E mail; [email protected]

E mail; [email protected]

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for traveling to meet you.
Yours Nancy .

#216612 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:37 am
From Barr.Dortmund kuita law chambers - [email protected]

BARR.KUITA CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.
Sage Law Firm
DAKAR SENEGAL
TELEPHONE +221- 765-197-690
*********************************************************************************
DEAR CLIENT,
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL REGARDING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND FULLY AS THE TRUSTEE TO YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER'S MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY LAW FIRM NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION OF THE DOCUMENT IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT WITH YOUR NAME SUCH AS MENTION BELLOW;

(1):FULL NAME.....................

(2):FULL ADDRESS.................

(3):A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL, PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE...............

(4);YOUR OCCUPATION ...................

(5): YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ............

THE ABOVE DEMANDED INFORMATION WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENT POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL BE PREPARED WITH YOUR NAME.IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THEM I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND REGISTER THE DOCUMENT THE COST WILL GIVING TO YOU IMMEDIATELY I COME BACK.

YOURS IN SERVICE
BARRISTER DORTMUND KUITA.

#216744 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 am
Hello My Dear Love.
How are you doing today hope all is absolutely moving alright with you , darling am so grateful for your
effort to help me out of this situation and my good God will bless you for me , darling but there is
something that worry me a lot since i get contact with you' you have not talk something lovely to me
or call me on phone why please try and call me so that i will hear you voice , am praying God to hep us so that after the bank has transfer this money to your account you from there send some money for my travel ticked to meet you over there in your country so that i can finish my education over there with you because my education is very important to me .

Darling please i will like to know if you have hear any respond from the lawyer you try and let me
know what he respond to you so that we will know his procedure about those documents because
the bank is calling for us to forward them those documents to start there work on the transfer please
if you have not get contact with the lawyer please try and get contact with him ok .

Have my kisses .
May the good God bless you for me in Jesus name .
YoursLovelyNancy .

#216780 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:54 am
BARR.KUITA CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.
Sage Law Firm
DAKAR SENEGAL
TELEPHONE +221- 765-197-690
*********************************************************************************
ATTENTION .

1)THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WILL COST THE SUM OF ( €200 ) EURO.

2)THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID (€75 )EURO .

3)NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (€50 )EURO.

4) MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF (€250) EURO.

TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE (€575 ) EURO ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THIS NAME MR.MARK JONES WHO IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF FINANCE/MONEY HERE IN MY LAW FIRM.
======================
First Name; Mark
Last Name; Jones
Question ;Color
Answer ;Blue
DAKAR SENEGAL.
=====================

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.

NOTE; WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE NATION DEMANDS), CODE 98/1999 CONSTITUTION.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

#216791 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 am
DUE RESPECT SIR.

AS PER ON WHAT YOU SAID,THAT YOU NEED A BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT,BUT IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN FIVE WORKING WORK TO CASH THE PAYMENT IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT.

THAT IS THE REASON WHY I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE) WITH THE DETAILS GIVING TO YOU, JUST GO TO ANY NEARBY WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE INFORMATION I GAVE TO YOU,AGAIN AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT JUST FORWARD ME ALL THE RECEIVING DETAILS THROUGH MY EMAIL ENABLE MY SECTARY TO CASH THE PAYMENT AND I START PROCESSING THE PAPERS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAYING.

BARR. DORTMUND KUITA

#216821 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 pm
Hello My Dear .
How was your day hope all is working alright with you , am so exited to read from you this moment and
to hear that you have contacted the lawyer my God will reword you with blessing , daring now you have
contacted the lawyer please what ever he respond to you try and let me notice.

My Love i always dreams of you everything day and night and all my desire is to be together with
you still the rest of my life , please my love try and be in good contacted with the lawyer ok please try and call him on his phone so that he will see how serious we are to update those documents to enable the bank to transfer this morning to your account , please if you care and love me do me this fervor by calling the lawyer on phone ok i will be happy with that .
Bye for now with my kiss-kiss .
YoursInLoveNancy .

#216874 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 am
ATTENTION SIR.

I HEREBY TO BRING YOU A NOTICE THAT YOUR HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE FIRM, THAT YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE PAYMENT,NOW I AM PROVIDING YOU AN ACCOUNT DETAILS AND GO AHEAD TO MAKE THE TRANSFER WITH IT BELLOW;
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03526320003
BANK CODE SN100
GUICHET CODE 01009
RIB 32
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY SENEGAL
CITY DAKAR
THEN AFTER REMITTING THE MONEY JUST SEND ME SCAN COPY OF THE SLIP IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE

BARR. DORTMUND KUITA

#216930 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 am
DEAR COSTUMERS . OPINE THE ATTACHMENTS AND GET US WITH YOUR RESPOND AS POSSIBLE ?

Attachment

WELCOME TO ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC LONDON.

Email address: [email protected]

Telephone: +447857072285 .

Islamic Bank of Britain Registered in Britain, United Kingdom .

Registered Office. The Islamic Bank of Britain, United Kingdom .

plc, P.O BOX: 77-79 Edgware Rd London W2 2HZ .

Our Ref: IBB/010/AC/closure/Transfer. Date:30/08/2014.

HELLO / XXX : WE KINDLY WELCOME YOU TO OUR SERVICE .

Reference to your request for release of Dr. Felix Mabry's

deposited fund,

$3.7M(Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) willed to Miss Nancy Mabry presently in Dakar-
Senegal. We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund

deposited in our escrow account.

Reference to all we are now to proceed what it takes to gave you people the best transfer so ever will have

look into Dr. Felix profile here in our service and reliance that all is completed to star our job , as a foreign

partner of miss Nancy the daughter of late Dr. Felix we are here to let you know that those documents is needed

urgently to enable us to proceed our job to you

Sir . since our M .D has verifier all the date details is correspond in what you people acquire of , that ' the

transaction needs not ' to be delay rather to be fascinate so ' our service is available to gave our best in service so

we are waiting for those documents immediately so that we can gave the best of our service . the original copy of

those documents is very in needs over here.

Sir we are sorry for any inconvenience or delay the transaction we be automatically terminated .

Thanks for your co.operation ?

Yours in service

I.B.B

Islamic Bank of Britain, London. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority .

77-79 Edgware Road

London W2 2HZ.London

+447857072285.

[email protected]

THANK YOU COSTUMER YOU ARE ALWAYS

ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC .

#216931 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:05 am
Hello My Dear .
How ae you doing today , Darling this is what i receive from the bank this moments they talking about those documents so that they can start there work on the transfer to your account , and beside the lawyer was calling me today with consciousnesses that you are not in any way of seriousness of helping me that he has gave you the cost of the documents and you requested of his bank account as you told me for him to gave you his bank account and now he has gave you but you still insist that you are not going to send any money , darling why , now that all is equally to an end you want to disappoint me why , please try and help me out i want to leave together with you so that i will finish my studies , unless you want me to kill my self because now i don have any choice than to do evil to my self .please try and send
the money to lawyer so that he will grant us those documents to enable the bank to do there work
on the transfer
Bye for now ,
YoursLovelyHerritha

#220667 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:53 am
Hello Dearest Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Canada. Presently I am in Canada for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Charles Bernard and his email address is as follow

:( [email protected] )and his contact( +221-7653-66942)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly .
Miss Nancy .

Nope, still in Senegal

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.47.62
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline