Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216822 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 pm
FIRST ROYAL MERCHANTS TRUST AGENCY
(An Itemized Securities & Trust Company Not Listed on Any Publicly Traded Exchanges For Protection)
Telex : fratmtszzt & Tele/Fax: 228 99281113 Boulevard De Muno Lome Togo.

From David B. Elion (Branch Operational Manager).

Attn, XXX

Sir,

Ours is to verify any person that sent his intent to claim the consignment of late Arthur G, Brown as may be explained in the Letter of Recognition and change of Ownership Agreement as drawn .

Therefore we do not understand what this message is all about.

We can not file Papers but could only place any abandoned consignment on Auction in line with our Chatter.

Again, Pay the sum Euros 5400 into our Local Agent Financial Account`s as below:

BANK NAME: BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR L` AFRIQUE AU TOGO
ADDRESS; 13 AVENUE SYLVANUS OLYMPIO LOME TOGO
BRANCH ADDRESS: 01256 HEDZRONAWOE BIA TOGO
SWIFT CODE: BILTTGTG
A/C N0: 00134710926-73
ACC/ NAME: UDE AMECHI HYGINUS

Once the Wire Transfer Slip is received and our Financial Agent confirmed funds as wired, then our security foreign Agent will conduct verification on you and then we shall apply to the Maximum Security Vault Office where the Box is custored for them to issue the final release requirement of the Box to us to enable us prepare it for shipment to your home.

The Bank Funds Wire Transfer Slip of the Euros 5400 shall be send through email scan only , no fax is required (Reason is security and protection of payment details).

Authorized By:

David B. Elion
(Operational Branch Manager of Operations)
Direct Security Tel. + 228 99281113 (24 hours Mondays Saturdays)
IMAS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216951 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:45 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)
23 Avenue De 23 Janvier,Lome Togo, Messabo Branch,Benin Republic.

Date: 30/08/2014.

FOR THE PRIVY ATTENTION OF: XXX

(Note: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Sakran Agboyibo & Associates Chambers. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited)

Sir

We want to know the level of progress you have mad so far in respect to the retrieval and delivery of the Family Trust of your Benefactor Mrs, Rita Brown

This is important as we are planning to pay her a visit at the Clinic by tomorrow, we need some progress report to communicate her with.

In all you do ,put into cognizance the precarious health condition of the dying woman and see to it that you secure the release of the Box before she will join her ancestors.

Waiting for update.

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Principal Attorney ( Bar .Number 10241957 )
Telephone: + 228 985 99741
Lome Togo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217100 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:41 pm
Dearest XXX , how are you today as i hope you went to church to
give thanks and also to commit my project in God`s hand?.

I know that by now you must have received the parcel and have get hold
of the Keys? Please keep the Keys well secured without any body seeing
it because the Keys is the Box as it is only those keys that can open
the Box.

Mr, Sakran was here today , he came with his prayer team and his
daughter, they prayed for me and his daughter gave me some nice
flowers.

But Mr, Sakran told me that it you are not handling my project with
seriousness and that it seems you want to delay the delivery of my
Box from the company and that the company may list the Box for
auction if care is not been taken.

XXX, i told him point blank, that it is not true that you are not
taking it seriously that you told me that you were still expecting
the parcel of the document to arrive.

He said you complained that you will not have 5400 euros which the
company is asking for before delivery.

This has made me to be worried and i am now having pains because i am
worried as any delay may be bad for us because of the long time the
Box has stayed with them since you applied and if you do not
completed the delivery they may auction it as abandoned consignment .

I beg you in the name and the spirit of my late husband never to
allow them to list this Box.Trust Box which contains this $15.8M, the
2 Gold Rings and the 2 Gold Watches and other items .

XXX ,if it was the time i was still active, i would have given you
all the money to pay the company but this is almost 3 years i have
been here and they have carted away every of my valuables and money
at my lodge and the Lodge has been taken back by the Real Estate
company. all my house helps and stewards has all left and took away
all my things from that house because they know i am dying.

Please do not let me down, do not allow them to know what is inside
this Box, do not even disclose all that i have shared with you about
the contents of this box to any body not even Mr, Sakran never because
he had wanted to Divert this Box some months in the past and that was
why i hurriedly sent you the keys and the Document.

Please for the safety of the real content of the Trust Box which is
this $15.8M, do not continue this delay, do not make things expose, I
only want it arrive your house safely and then you write me that
everything is in order and then give me your firm promise that you
will do everything as i have said to you

Now, my time is very near to join my husband and i want to hear you
say to me that you have received the Trust Box and that the money
$15.8Million is complete and the the 2 Gold Rings and Gold watches are
all safe inside the Box. This is what i want to hear before i sleep to
rest.

So make efforts to send them the money by then and wait for the
delivery this week.

Let me tell you again that the Money is concealed in a One Metalic
Trunk Box It is all US$100 Bills total $18.5M. You have to receive
the Trust and inform me that everything is correct, Do things very
fastly now.

Please, keep Mr, Sakran off from this, concentrate with the company
and the release, please, please, take this Box out from here urgently

See to it that you take that Trust Box this week and let me know so
that i cam go and rest with my husband.
May the good lord be with you .
Remain Bless.

Mrs Rita Brown

#217379 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:05 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Date: 2/09/2014.

(Note: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Sakran Agboyibo & Associates Chambers. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited)

Sir

Information reaching us from the private Healing Home from Kara this morning is that your benefactor Mrs, Brown is now in a critical condition and has been confirmed to the ICU unit Today .

Do all you can to conclude everything and get her Trust Box relocated to your home today.
Join us in praying for her that she will not give up without knowing that you have received her Trust as she wished.

We are disturbed at this news.

Yours In Her service

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#217398 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Sir

Why this sudden reaction over this matter and the health condition of your Benefactor/Donor Party?

You should by now have completed the re;ease process and have her Trust deliver to you for you to commence her project while she is still breathing and why are you sending wrong signals?

I hope your later attitude is not a contributory factor to her sudden health worsening situation as reported today?

Whatever may have informed your reasons for this recent development from you bit i am adjuring you to employ wisdom and complete the process today.

I will be sending the chamber messenger to Kara this afternoon to go and see what exactly her condition is.

Join us in praying her her.

Yours In Her service

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday

#217443 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 pm
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Sir

Why are you taking thi stands even now that you have been documented and approved as their Family Trustee and recognised as such by the Safe Keeping Company?

Can you throw lights as why you are taking such decision at this sensitive stage?

Join us in praying her her.

Yours In Her service

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#217501 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:45 pm
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Sir

Well, it is between you and Mrs Brown to resolve your differences and not ours.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#217630 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 am
Sir,

This is the most unfortunate and conceited thing to say to this dying woman who entrusted such a huge project in your hands and care.

She had wanted you to come down here to meet her but i was the one who advised against that because it will mean you spending much money in addition to the cost of releasing the Trust from the company and now see how you are saying against her.

I just hope that you have not said any such things to her because that will mean worsening her condition of health which is already at the last stage.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.
Sir,

This is the most unfortunate and conceited thing to say to this dying woman who entrusted such a huge project in your hands and care.

She had wanted you to come down here to meet her but i was the one who advised against that because it will mean you spending much money in addition to the cost of releasing the Trust from the company and now see how you are saying against her.

I just hope that you have not said any such things to her because that will mean worsening her condition of health which is already at the last stage.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#218316 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:50 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY (P.C)

Date: 8/09/2014.

Sir

Iam surprised and short of words as to why you are treating and handling the project of your Benefactor with such Kid`s Glove and Levity.

Are you aware that this woman is in her last days?

You supposed tohave received this Trunk Box since last week.

You should as a matter of expidiency see to it that you attach importance and real commitment to this matter and see the Trust Box relocated to your home this week.

Should this woman dies now, it will joepardise the smooth release ofthe Box from the company as they may consider the Box as an abandoned consignment due toits time wasting.

In all you do ,put into cognizance the precarious health condition of the dying woman and see to it that you secure the release of the Box before she will join her ancestors.

Waiting for update.

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.

#219794 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:56 pm
FIRST ROYAL MERCHANTS TRUST AGENCY
(An Itemized Securities & Trust Company Not Listed on Any Publicly Traded Exchanges For Protection)
Telex : fratmtszzt & Tele/Fax: 228 99281113 Boulevard De Muno Lome Togo.

From David B. Elion (Branch Operational Manager).

Attn, XXX

Sir,

The consignment number 00865 may be listed for Adminstrative Auction in line with our operational Chatter on `Abandoned Consignment Status`
You are required to send Consignment processing and Release Fees of $ 5.400.00 through Western Union/Money Gram through;

Name : TURKSON GREEN CUDJO
Address: LOME TOGO
Text: WHAT COLOUR?
Ans: GREEN
Amt : $ 5. 400.00

Provide Question and Answer (If by Western Union) {No Bank Account , No Post Office Box Numbers, No Cheque or Money Order Required}

Authorized By:

David B. Elion
(Operational Branch Manager of Operations)
Direct Security Tel. + 228 99281113 (24 hours Mondays Saturdays)
FRMTA.

#220600 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 am
SAKRAN & SUNDAY ASSOCIATES (P.C)

For The Privy Attention Of : XXX

Sir,

We have waited for 2 weeks to know the level of your progress with the company in retrieving the Family Trunk of you Benefactor Mrs, Rita Borwn..

The purpose of this message is to inform your good self that by tomorow sunday morning i and my gruop will be travelling to Kara to visit your Benefactor Mrs, Brown and it is very important that you give me some update information as to the progress to enable me know how to address her tomorrow.

Get back to me as you supposed to have received this Trunk for us to close File on this service.

You must avoid the company listing the Trunk.

Yours in the service.

Mr. Sakran Y.A Sunday
Lome Togo.