Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217130 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Goodday,
I am Kimberly Hineline (US Army) on Active duty (Female Engagement Team)
in Sanaa, Yemen (Middle East). I honestly seek your kind assistance
urgently.

PLS CONTACT ME ASAP!

Thanks,
Kim
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217132 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 am
From Kimberly Hineline - [email protected]

Hello,
I am a soldier fighting in Yemen and I have some money we secured. Can you help me receive it? What is your language so I translate.

KIm

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 2.50.58.20
Originating ISP: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
City: Dubai
Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217437 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:42 pm
Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I first heard about your courage for contacting me and willing to support me., I hope I am able to be part of civilization again after all the terrible experiences in this hole Hell. I say this because I faced a lot of horror here and have seen either killed my comrades and friends or mutilated mainly because we are fighting a good fight for the world peaceful and habitable to stay all.
I do not know how to draw a picture of the events here and do not intend to start a painting, because it is not a good view. I pray that the majority of us here are able to return home to our families get alive without unpleasant baggage, both physically and mentally.
If a lay down his life for his fellow man and for the love of country is the ultimate sacrifice and this I have sworn to do as U.S. Army, but keep in mind that there is nothing that our families can compensate for the horrors that we go through here in Yemen.

In the first week after our arrival here, my supervisor, at whose command I am, was one of the first American troops that invaded the Arabian peninsula, the most dangerous place in the Al -Qaida- terrorist group here in the course of the invasion, was. of several million dollars found scattered in some hidden places and in a vault at their secured base with huge amounts of raw gold bars etc.
My supervisor, among other commanders were designed to convey the ordinary boxes that the money for the security to allow them proper accountability., But sometime my head unit decided that we share a portion of this fund among us, because the money was too much. The total amount I received as a share, was $ 12,500,000 (twelve million five hundred thousand dollars).
The problem was how to move the funds out of this place, because there is no way to make the transfer through bank.
The only way to get it moved out of this place is so initiated through diplomatic services, contact with a German diplomat, diplomatic immunity accredited as (UN) United Nations workers and also a former NATO -Armee whose job it is to military cargoes from enjoying moving war zones.
With the help of the German diplomat, I was able to package in order to get a safe location entirely out of trouble spot He does not know the real contents of the package, as he believed what I told him. They belongs to an American army (in my team), who died in an air raid, and that before he finally gave up the ghost, he asked that I send his kit with his belongings to his family.
I have entered into agreements with the diplomat, the shipment to move from Yemen, because I do not know how long I stay here, as I have survived the lucky two suicide attacks. These are among the reasons that prompted me to reach out help.

What I need, what you need to do, is this trunk box from the diplomat and keep under your care until I end my time here and come back home. Traces the program with other than military cargo from Yemen border few days available. The package will be marked "Sandy aid".
Again, informed that the diplomat is not privy to (consciously) from the actual contents of the shipment are and I would not want him to know until he delivers it I will need you to provide me with your available.

Full name:
Contact Address:
Phone:

So I can make it to the Diplomat for him to contact you and deliver to you.
I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and does not relate to a breach of the law., The fund in question, how lovingly by dealers designated by the oil revenues "oil money" here and the money was literally in the wrong hands, because they use it to fund their activities terrorism. now it is better that we have these funds in our possession, and use it for development.
I want to believe that you can be trusted with this task. It is a matter of necessity, thanks for the help, needed without further investigation on your person because of the urgency to contact. I think it has to be fruitful for this venture a be strong mutual understanding between the two of us, so it is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself similar to acquaintances.

Are you married?
Do you have children?
What are your favorite activities and how you spend your free time?
What investment idea or experience do you have?

I will supply you with the number of code numbers to unlock the mission field as soon as you confirm to me that you finally got it from the diplomat have. I can only the combination code numbers send by secure e-mail and only if you are confirmed who receives the box. Please make sure your email account very secure for our correspondence and endeavor to keep all our E-mail transmission very secret.
For this business, I'm ready, a ratio of 70/30% share with you for me after completion ie 70%, while 30% goes to you. Please confirm me in your next e-mail when you are ready, the to handle business and also accept my sharing agreement.
Feel free to add your opinion about air and bring any suggestive idea that you can feel to help this business.
You take care of yourself and pray for those who are the good fight for their country and humanity.
I await your urgent response.

Kim

#217531 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 am
Hello XXX,
Many Thanks for your response and the willingness to assist me with this venture. I confirm receipt of your email with the details.

I pray that we are blessed with this great opportunity of life, I know that what I have to share is enough to make life meaningful to me, I am never a greedy person because those were some values I learned from my grandma years back. Although what I have to do now is necessary because after the suffering here, we should go back home and live a comfortable life. I also wish to use some part of my share for charity work.

Trust is very essential in all dealings so I want to believe I can trust you with this deal. I will furnish you with the details of the Diplomat who will convey the trunk box across the borders to your address. His name is Ted Spalding and he is a very reliable and disciplined diplomat.
Please also be ready to assist and co-operate with the diplomat at all times if he need your help in any way for the progress of the delivery because if you do not disclose good information to him then he may be having difficulty in making any smooth transfer.

We hear rumor that some units from Yemen might be redeployed to Syria or Central Africa Republic due to the upsurge there, but the news is not confirmed yet. Either ways, I will keep you posted. Please find attached some of my photos so you have an idea of who you are dealing with. I am single with one sister and an aged mother. I will provide you with more details when I hear from you, I have a very limited time to write this email.
Meanwhile I will also request for your photo or any form of id so I know you too.

I shall await your response. Thanks and Blessings.

Kim.

Image Image Image

#217667 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:58 am
Hello XXX,
I have received your attached photo and must confess you are good looking man. I have provided all the details to the diplomat for necessary contact and smooth delivery of the consignment.
I will further keep you updated if thee is any more information.
Please update me when the diplomat contacts you.

Kim

#217853 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:50 am
From Ted Spalding - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
I have been directed to make delivery of consignment to you. I am on transit now to deliver the consignment. Kindly confirm your details on how to reach you easily. I have been given your contact details but I will need your confirmation.
Thank you.

Regards,
Tes Spalding

#218221 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 pm
Hello Sir,
For your attention sir!

Kim

-----Original Message-----
To: kimberlyhineline <[email protected]>
Subject: Airway Bill Attached

Attention: Ssgt. Kimberly Hineline

Hello,
Please find attached the airway bill. All necessary process is completed and the diplomat has departed for XXX. The name of the diplomat is Ted Spalding and he will initiate contact with the receiver of consignment.
Please inform the receiver that the airport clearance fees will be settled by him at the port of entry to avoid scanning of the consignment as you have instructed.
Thank you.

Faithfully,
Morris Jones
Head of Operations

#218456 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:35 am
Hello XXX,
I just arrived JFK International Airport, New York about an hour ago and I have been held down here by the US custom officials. I am writing concerning your consignment that arrived with me from Yemen with highly priority consignment number; 80GTS/DHPC/705/14. The consignment shipper name Staff Sgt. Kimberly Hineline. There is need for the diplomatic Yellow Tag to enable me move the consignment locally from this airport to board the next flight to Frankfurt.

The consignment need to be attach with a yellow tag which is very visible to anyone to exempt it from inspection and scanning by the customs and other airport officials. The cost of the tag is $1,800.00. Payment should be made immediately to me via Western Union to enable handle the situation now and start coming to you.

Provide me the payment information as follows:

Sender's Name:

Receiver's Name: Ted Spalding

MTCN:

You are to send this money to me now in New York so that I can obtain the tag and start coming to your location for delivery because I do not have more fund here for hotel accomodation.

Note the yellow tag charge is due to the High Priority Consignment to avoid inspection and scanning.

I shall await your prompt response.

Regards,
Diplomat Ted Spalding
Tel: 917 503 9832

#218752 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:39 pm
Hello Sir,
This has not come to such insult. I have taken the route that is best to avoid obstructions because if we transit on any Islamic country from Yemen there will be problem because I a m carrying a sealed consignment which Kimberly insisted must not be scanned or searched.
Going through the US is the best route because a US citizen sent the consignment and also the US have favourable immigration and border laws.
I am presently at the Military base here in New York. It is important I receive the money so I can do the necessary thing here in other to proceed to your location. I have sent emails also to Kimberly for her attention but there was no response from her yet so I assume they are in battle.
Please suggest the convenient means to send the money if you do not use Western Union service.
I shall await your response.
Thank you.

Kim

#218756 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:49 pm
Hello Sir,
We just came back to base from patrol and I did not receive any mail from you except from the diplomat who confirmed to me that he has arrived the US but need airport clearance fees to avoid scanning of consignment.
Please confirm to me the recent development. I cannot send any money out from here and presently I do not even have any spare cash. Kindly do your best to make the necessary provision for him for swift delivery without any complication.
Thank you.

Kim

#218843 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:34 am
Dear Sir,
Of course I can guarantee that there would be no more fees because all delivery cost was settled back in Yemen by Kimberly. Once we have the Yellow Tag attached to the consignment which is issued by the U.S authorities then I can move the consignment across any location without obstruction.
Once I have the sum available now then I will have the Tag within 30 minutes and then proceed to XXX.
I shall await your prompt action.

Regards,
Diplomat Ted Spalding
Tel: +19175039832

#218844 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 am
Dear XXX,
I am sorry for everything. Please bear with me for their incompetence and ensure you receive the consignment and safely kept in your custody.
I can do little or nothing from here at the moment so I rely fully on you.
Thank you.

Kim

#218896 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:38 pm
From [email protected]

Dear Sir,
Please find below the details;

Name of bank: Apple Bank for Savings
Name: Elena Kirsanova
Acct # 45230519XX checking
Rout# 226070584
2443 West 3rd street, #2F
Brooklyn, NY 11223
WIFT : CHASUS33

Please send slip of transfer after payment.

Regards,
Ted Spalding

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.25
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219139 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:45 pm
From Skybond Securities - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
We write in regard to your delivery with high priority consignment number; 80GTS/DHPC/705/14 and sender name Ssgt. Kimberly Hineline from Yemen.
Based on our last tracking of your package and communication with the delivery agent (Diplomat Ted Spalding), we realize your package is still in New York. The diplomat said he has been waiting for your action in making available the required custom clearance fee for Yellow Tag which will enable smooth movement of the consignment without search or scan.
Kindly contact Diplomat Ted Spalding and update him ASAP so he will know and prepare for the next line of action.
He has been in serious difficulties there and do not have enough cash for his daily needs. He is staying at the naval base in NY because he cannot afford hotel bills. The safety of the consignment is our primary concern so ensure you hasten up the process for him to proceed further to XXX.
Thank you and feel free to contact us anytime for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Bengt Morgan
Director of Operations
Skybond Diplomatic Security Services