Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216034 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22505851948, +22558438278, +22522455651 & +22556841852

Greetings My Dear,

My name is Mrs jamal rajiha, widow to late Michael Rajiha.I am suffering from Cancer of the breast.Since my doctor said i can't live more than 4 months again.I will want you to claim my funds(Seven million Euros) and help my only son aswell distribute part of it to the charity.The funds are in a Finance Firm in Europe .I will give you 20% of the total fund for your assistance.

1. Can you handle this projet
2. Can I give you this trust?

I wait your response for more details.

Mrs jamal rajiha.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216071 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 pm
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened at

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.10.221
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216072 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 pm
From Jamal Rajiha - [email protected]

Dear One,

Thanks you for your response to my mail. I am so happy reading how you would invest on my behalf .

Presently, this money is still with the bank and am contacting you based on the agreement my late husband made with the bank.

As a widow, I have gone through alot in life in the hands of my inlaws which has made me decided to invest this fund abroad for the full and sole benefit of my only child.

I do not want to write too much due to my health and the doctors declaration that I will not last more than 4month.

As soon as this transfer takes place my son will be coming down to your country for his education and future. My country has also through wars and there are rebel every where, this is why I want him to come to your country for his future, education and investment there.

I like good investment in stocks and real Estate.

There is no much protocol. I will only submit your details to the bank and they will confirm with me and contact you for the transfer.

Our details are Below:

Name : Mrs Jama Rajiha

Address: Rue 2 Macory Estate,Abidjan,Cote D`Ivoire

Telephone: +22505851948

To facilitate this process kindly send me the following details for submission at the bank for confirmation :I will be submitting your name to the bank where my husband deposited this money and confirm you as our family friend whom I wish this money to be transferred to:

1. Complete Name.........................

2. Complete address...................

3. Telephone number.....................

4. Fax number..............................

5. Your age.................................

6. occupation............................

7. Marital status.......................................

Take care

Mrs Jama Rajiha

#216228 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 pm
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email and the information which I have just sent to the bank . I want to assure that you will benefit immensely from this transaction. I promise you that you will never regret your help to me and my son.

Immediately after the transfer, my son will be coming down to your country for his education and future there. Please tell me where you wish to invest for him?

I have just submitted your Information to the bank today and I confirmed you as my late husband's friend and partner whom i wish this money to be transferred to his account for the education of my son and investment abroad.

After meeting with the bank,the director himself, Dr Williams Priesthood requested that you sent a formal request for the transfer.
Below is the Bank contact information:

Foreign Remittance Department
United Bank for Africa
Bd Boutreau-Roussel
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.
[email protected]
Contact Person: Dr Williams Priesthood -Director.

His direct email address: [email protected]

If you send him a letter it will take some months to get to him So I will like you to contact the bank at his direct private email address: [email protected] , immediately and upon contacting them you should inform them as follows :

Below is the draft letter for you to send to Dr Williams Priesthood.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Sir,

My name is : XXX from XXX.

Mrs Jamal Rajiha informed me that she have submitted my name to this bank confirming me as a family friend who I wish the fund so deposited with their bank to be transferred to his account.

Waiting for your response

Yours faithfully.

XXX

.......................................................................................................................................................................

I will keep your details confidential. Please do keep this transaction very confidential too.

Yours truly,

Mrs Jamal Rajiha

#216425 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm
From Dr Williams Priesthood - [email protected]

Dr Williams Priesthood.
Accountant/Director,
UBA - UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Bd Boutreau-Roussel,Plateau, 17 BP 808
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.
Tél. :( 225) 58 43 82 78
Fax :( 225) 22 45 56 51

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Date: 26- 08- 2014

ATTENTION: XXX
Of XXX

REQUEST TO INITIATE A TRANSFER OF FUND

This mail is in response to a brief meeting held with Mrs Jamal Rajiha requesting that UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA initiates the transfer proceedings of fund deposited with her by her husband the late Mr Michael Rajiha.

May we notify you as follows:

1, that the late Mr Michael Rajiha, our client, had an operational account with the account number: 09035756291.

2, that this same account was maintained basically for the benefit of his wife who stands as his next of kin and beneficiary in event of death.

3, that Mrs Jamal Rajiha who is now referred to as the beneficiary/owner of this account/fund as a result of the death of the husband, the depositor, has submitted your name and confirmed you to us as her family friend and late father’s business associate whom she wish this money to be transferred to his account abroad.

Upon this understanding, we hereby request from you as follows details:

(a) to complete the under listed form and return same to us for processing.

FUND TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

Please be informed that I wish to transfer the fund so deposited by late Mr Michael Rajiha in account number 09035756291 to a new account as detailed below:

BANK NAME: ................................

BANK ADDRESS: ..................................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ............................................

ROUTING NUMBER (If available): ...........................

SWIFT NUMBER (If available).......................................

A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD:.......................................

BENEFICIARY: .............................................................

PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER……………………………………..

(b)Note that this transfer will take 3 to 5 working days to materialize and we advise you upon your reception of this email to contact the office of the Foreign Remittance Department for quick and prompt services to you.

We anticipate your kind co-operation to enable us serve you better.

Thank you.

Yours in service.

Dr. Williams Priesthood Accountant/Director Foreign Remittance Department.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addressee only.

Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.

Any information, statements or options contained in this message (including any attachments) are given by the sender.

They are not given on behalf of UBA Group unless subsequently confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorized to represent UBA group.

UBA Group does not enter into contractual relations over the internet. The contents of an
attachment to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your computer
system. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk has been taken, the sender
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment

#216427 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:01 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email. Thank you for all your effort. I am happy that you contacted the bank director at drwilliamspriesthood as I told you? Please do ensure to follow bank so that the transfer will be smooth.

I have cancer so this morning I will be on my way to the hospital for my surgery operation and battling for the survival of my life brought about by Cancer with the hope that you will be taking care of everything on my behalf.

But please Whatever happens to me during or after the operation do not forsake my son. I love him and he is all I have got.I need only your prayers at this point.

My son will be writing to you afterwards as I will instruct him. He has also requested a picture of yours. Send it in your next email.

Please do keep this transaction very private till you receive this fund in your account.

Take and God bless you.

Mrs Jamal

#216440 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you? Just want to inform you that in the next couple of minutes I will be operated upon. Lest I forget, I tried your number yesterday which you gave but it was not through.Can you please confirm your number again.

Yours Mrs Jamal.

#216474 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 am
Dear Uncle,

how are you today uncle, i am mostapha the son of mrs jamal . please help me out. i am just coming from the hospital where my mum had her operation, she is not feeling fine at all. and am worried about her and her condition.i dont want to lose because if i do i will kill myself uncle.

talk to me uncle now, i am still in the hospital now.

yours son
mostapha

#216520 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:45 am
From Dr Williams Priesthood - [email protected]

Dr Williams Priesthood.
Accountant/Director,
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.
Tél. :( 225) 56 84 18 52
[email protected]

Date: 27- 08- 2014

ATTENTION : XXX
BANK NAME: XXX
BANK ADDRESS: XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX
XXX
BIC:XXX
ACCOUNT NAME: XXX
BENEFICIARY : XXX

METHOD: BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER

RE-ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

This mail is to inform you today being the 27th of August, 2014 that we are in the receipt your bank account details which are necessary and required in this transaction for us to effect a bank to bank fund transfer of Seven Million Euros (EUROS7.000.000) into your account in XXX : ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX : BENEFICIARY : XXX as instructed by Mrs Jamal Rjiha herself.

She identifies you as her family friend abroad and hence we are acting on her instructions to effect this fund transfer into your nominated account. We also wish to remind you that from our accounts record here,the late Mr Michael Rajiha's account (her husband) has been declared dormant and such deactivated since two months ago and this fund transfer can not be effectively effected immediately without the re-activation of this account for the purpose of transferring it into your nominated account in XXX : ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX : BENEFICIARY : XXX.

The cost of reactivating this account is Two Hundred and fifty Euros (EUROS250) equivalent in your currency. You are required to send this sum using the Western Union Means of transfer or Money GRAM because it will be cheaper for you and the information below for easier and rapid transaction.

Pay to : Williams Priesthood
Amount: EUROS250.00 only
Address: Plateau
City: Abidjan
Question: color
Answer: Blue

You will send this fees and send to us the payment information which includes the Western Union MTCN Numbers.

We request that you have this account reactivated and, Upon the re-activation of this account,we shall IMMEDIATELY effect the transfer of this fund to your account in XXX : ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX : BENEFICIARY : XXX as provided within 24hours.

Yours in service.

Dr Williams Priesthood
Accountant/Director
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission
from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise
using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.
Any information, statements or options contained in this message (including any attachments)
are given by the sender. They are not given on behalf of UBA Group unless subsequently
confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorized to represent UBA
group.
UBA Group does not enter into contractual relations over the internet. The contents of an
attachment to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your computer

system. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, the sender

cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses. You should

Edit - Smilies Off - Michelle

#216592 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 pm
dear uncle,

i am so sorry for offending you, is just how i feel about my mum condition,please tell me more about your family?

i have to rush back to the hospital now

yours son

mostapha

#216593 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 pm
Dr Williams Priesthood.
Accountant/Director,
Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.
Tél. :( 225) 56 84 18 52
[email protected]

Date: 27- 08- 2014

ATTENTION : XXX
BANK NAME: XXX
BANK ADDRESS:XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX
IBAN XXX
BIC: XXX
ACCOUNT NAME: XXX
BENEFICIARY : XXX

METHOD: BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER

RE-ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

As per request.

BANK NAME; UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
ABIDJAN 17. 17 BP 808 COTE D'IVOIRE.
CODE BANK;A015
BENEFICIARY;SYLVENUS CHARLES
CODE GUICHET; 01006
SWIT CODE; UNAFCIAB
ACCOUNT NUMBER, 106500011338
KEY RIB; 79

We request that you have this account reactivated and, Upon the re-activation of this account,we shall IMMEDIATELY effect the transfer of this fund to your account in XXX : ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXX : BENEFICIARY : XXX as provided within 24hours.

Yours in service.

Dr Williams Priesthood
Accountant/Director
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission
from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise
using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.
Any information, statements or options contained in this message (including any attachments)
are given by the sender. They are not given on behalf of UBA Group unless subsequently
confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorized to represent UBA
group.

system. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, the sender

#216745 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:21 am
dear uncle,

please i am sorry but do not hurt me by not informing me when you get the fund, please this is my life and future.i dont know anything about bank transfer , please dont do that uncle.

my mum is still in the hospital and she ran into coma this afternoon.

i will stop here till i hear from you

yours son
mostapha

#216779 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 am
dear uncle,

good morning uncle, i know you maybe angry with me but please i am just like your son. talk to me please and please always put my sick mum in prayers.

thanks and God bless

yours mostpha

#217169 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 am
Dear sir,

I am shocked that you have refused to help after all my mum told you. she is dying in the hospital helpless. please have a change of heart for the sake of God and my future

waiting for your email sir.

mostapha