Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209987 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
OtherEmails: BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO - [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]

Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart my name is Lucy Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and i held from Kenya in East Africa, my father was the former Kenya road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. Youcan read more about the crash through the below link:

site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me, my step mother has threatened to assassinate me. one faithful morning i opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he used in depositing huge amount of money in one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next, The amount is ($4.2USD) Million United State Dollars, and i have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival and i also have the documents for the claims.

I travelled to Burkina Faso from (KENYA) to withdraw the money for a better life so that i can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival the Bank Director whom i met in person told me that my father'sinstruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when i am married or present a trustee who will help me invest the money overseas, i am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that i will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

PLEASE Reply ME ON [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Lucy Kipkalya Kones.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209988 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:39 pm
From Lucy Kipkalya - [email protected]

Dearest One

Many thanks for your prompt reply to my proposal. First of all, My name is Miss Ruth Kipkalya, i am 5.6ft tall, (never married before) I really need your assurance that you are capable and ready to help me in business investment in your country and to assist me receive the capital (money) in your Bank a/c without betraying me at the end. Also assure me that you will keep this transaction strictly confidential and to yourself only because this money is my last hope on earth. Tell me more about yourself, business and your family.

Please sir if you want to help me out with this transaction, send me your contact as listed below so that i can give you the contact of the transferring bank.

Send the following information to me:

1. Your full names,
2. Home and Office addresses,
3. Your pictures, identity card for proves,
4. Telephone number for easy communication.
5. Your occupation,

On receipt of the above from you, this is the way you will assist me. You will make an arrangement to receive the fund in your Bank account through Bank to Bank Transfer (B.B.T). I need you to do this for me because I really want to invest overseas and I need a foreigner who can be my partner and adviser on the type of business where I can invest my money-on for profitable gains, and i will like to come over to further my education over there.

On your readiness and assurance to help me receive the fund in your bank account on my behalf, I will be sending you more details. Once I receive the above requirements from you, I will introduce you to the Bank immediately and at the same time send you a text of an application letter which you fill and send to the bank for the transfer of the said fund to your Bank account before my arrival in your country as my only trustee. I have the Certificate which the bank gave to my late father in the time of Depositing the money and i will send it to you when required from the bank. Death Certificate which the bank will demand from you before the release of the money to you.

Please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you his name is Rev. Denis Mongolo. telephone number (+226 74041365 ) He is in charge of Christ De King camp, please when you call him, tell him that you want to speak to Lucy Kipkalya that's stays in the female hostel Block (C) Room 12 He will send for me. I will wait to hear from you soonest! Thanks so much for coming in to my life at this present condition i found myself. May God Bless you for your kindness and your concern. Attached here is my picture I want you to find a place in your heart to read and understand my feeling and my condition at the moment. Seriously waiting for your reply.

With Love and Trust from Ruth.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210239 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 pm
My Dearest XXX,

Thanks for your mail and concern towards my life in the refugee camp, please you have to try very well and help me out from this prison called Refugee camp, life in this camp is very hard and full of suffering which a young girl like me doesn't have to bear. i am ready to do any thing to make you feel happy when i come over there in your country. It interest me to have efficient and steady communication with you with the use of my own personal telephone and Laptop but i do not have anyone because i do not have the money at hand to buy them. If not the help of Rev Father James who allow me to access my mail box and communication with you in his office computer i would have find it so hard to contact you.

Well' as i told you that i have contacted the bank before and they told me that due to my refugee status that i can not claim the money without a foreign Trustee so i believe that with you this transfer will be done without delay once you contact the bank for the transfer. I have already sent an authorization letter to the bank recommended you as my foreign Trustee now the bank is waiting for you to get in contact with them.

Please after reading this mail, make sure you contact the Bank with the following information through this email Address: Email: [email protected] go through the below mail very well and copy it and send it to the bank for the transfer. Do not forget to get back to me once you contact the bank today, and make sure you call the bank director so that he will attend to your sending application and respond you immediately. And please make sure you contact the bank with their address.

CONTACT THE BANK WITH THE BELOW LETTER

THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
TEL/ (00226) 63433579
Email: [email protected]
Contact Director: Dr Onuduma Nkpanta

Director, Foreign Operation Department English Section

I wish to apply as a Trustee to Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones the next of kin to Mr Kipkalya Kones from Kenya, who died on plane crash in the year 2008. I am putting claim over his balance of ($4, 200, 000, 00 million dollars) from his ACCOUNT NUMBER 0036101101 and ROUTING NO: 91002211. I want to know the legal procedure of transferring the fund into my bank account; i am now demanding your kind assistance for urgent consideration of my application.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

ACCOUNT HOLDER MR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT $4.2 MILLION DOLLARS
NEXT OF KIN MISS RUTH KIPKALYA KONES
ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA/N0036101101
ROUTING NO: 91002211

My Name:.................
Tel:………………..

#210356 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:56 am
From BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

BANK OF AFRICA-BURKINA FASO
AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)
NO 653 AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAL OUAGADOUGOU, BP 011487 BURKINA FASO.

BOA// TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM//BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 15/07/2014.

"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferrence or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFER PROCEDURE/FORMALITIES
WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL TO THIS BANK

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM,

After our official investigation of your application submitted to this bank of claim tendered to this esteem bank, all the board of Director and Management of this Bank with the Central Bank Governor and the Ministry of Finance Burkina Faso, with other ministries involved have instructed this Group Bank Of Africa for swift transfer processing.

With reference to the instruction of Fund Transfer Authorization Letter from Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones for nominated you her legal Trustee for the transfer of the total fund from the Account Number0036101101, Routine No: 91002211 and Account Name: Mr Kipkalya Kones which the records after our verification proves that Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones is the next of kin to inherit her late father's Deposited Fund with Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso West Africa.

Following your submitted application letter, putting claim over the balance of Late Mr. Kipkalya Kones deposited fund ($4.2 Million) willed to his daughter( Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones) You are kindly advice to proceed ahead to fill and submit the attached Trustee form, also required to send your color-scanned front page 1 & 2 of your international passport , drivers license or working identity card before the bank will program and process the transfer of the inheritance fund of Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones into your bank account.

notice : you are require to submit the requested information within 3 bank working days

DR ONUDUMA NKPANTA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN RETTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
E-MAIL: [email protected]
TEL: (00226) 70408760/ 63433579
TELEX: 5543 BF

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 212.52.159.74
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#210526 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:53 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good morning, how are you doing today? Hope you are in good health over there, i have been expecting to hear from you to know if you have contacted the bank for the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account to enable me leave this suffering i undergo here on daily basis and come over there to start a better life with you and your family.

Please let me know your conversation with the bank if you have contacted them or not, secondly i want you to understand that this fund is only thing left for me to start a better life again, kindly open your heart to assist me to obtain my freedom from this suffering ground called refugee camp i found myself.

Have a nice day till i hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Lucy Ruth Kipkalya

#210725 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 pm
My Dearest XXX,

Good evening, how are you doing? hope all is well with you over there, thank you so much for your concerning toward my situation in this snuffing ground, secondly i will like you to forward me the message which you received from the bank so that i will know the content of the mail and what they required before transferring my inheritance fund into your account, though you said that you have submitted the form to them and i do not understand.

Have a good night till i hear from you as soon as possible

Yours faithfully

Lucy

#210828 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good day, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you, thank you so much for your information after i have gone through the documents form which you received from the bank, i understood that they sent you application form where you will fill your bank account information for the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account.

Nevertheless as you said that you have fill the application form with your bank account information and send it back to them, so i believe that they will do and transfer my inheritance fund into your account,

Once again, thank you so much for your effort and please try as much as you can to help me conclude the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account so that i will leave this suffering ground and come over there to start a better life with you, please, remember that the amount is (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars.)

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear from the bank.

Have a nice weekend!

Yours faithfully

Lucy

#216914 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:13 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good morning, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you, thank you so much for your mails, honestly i was very sick all this while that i don’t have strength to access my mail, even as i am writing to you now i have not yet recovery very well.

Please i want to ask you how far you have gone with the bank because you forwarded the message which you received from them together with application form, which i explained to you what the bank is demanding from you before i fail sick.

Please let me know your communication with the bank immediately, because i am getting better now and i was thinking to plead one of the camp authorities to accompany me to the bank by Monday before i decided to check my mail first to know if you have wrote to me.

I will be waiting to hear from you urgently

Yours truly

Lucy

#216946 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:25 am
Now i want to know if you have fill the application form and return it to them with one of those documents as they demanded 1) international passport (2) drivers license (3) working identity card, if yes, please forward to me the filled form which you sent to the bank because i will go to the bank Monday morning to know what is holding them.

I will be hopping to hear from you as soon as possible

#217331 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:42 pm
My Dearest XXX,

Good evening, how are you doing? i went to the bank and when i met their manager and ask him what is holding the bank not to release my inheritance fund into your account as they demanded a foreign trustee who will stand for me before the transfer will be done.

The bank manager said that the application form which you filled is not good that after they gone through that the bank wrote to you to refill the application form to enable them proceed the transfer and since then you have not yet return the form together with your identification card.

Nevertheless i pleaded the bank manager to resend the application form maybe in written so that it will be easy for you to fill it and he agreed, so i want to know if you have receive any message from the bank? If yes let me know immediately.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours truly

Lucy

#217454 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:00 pm
From BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

BOA// INFORMATION UPDATE //BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 02/09/2014.

"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferrence or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

ATTENTION: SIR,

This BOA group of bank write to required you to fill up the verification form with your personal and bank account information, also provide us your scan copy of one of these item your international passport, driver license, or working identity card to enhance us commence the transfer process of our deceased customer’s fund into your nominated bank account.

Bear in mind that without filling up the trustee form with your bank account information’s and other personal information’s of you required by this bank, this bank can not start the transfer process.

Your comfort is our priority!

DR ONUDUMA NKPANTA
TEL: (00226) 70408760/ 63433579

#217538 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:34 am

BOA// TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM//BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 03/09/2014.

ATTENTION: XXX,

Submitted Following your information to this bank, putting claim over the balance of Late Mr Kipkalya Kones Deposited fund ($ 4, 200,000,00 USD) willed to his daughter (Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones)

We wish to inform you That your Application as Trustee of (Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones) has today Granted been and dully approved and awaiting for immediate transfer once we receive the proof requested documentation needed for the transfer. HOWEVER, Following our banking edicts of section 105, section 45, sub section 048 and as amended in 1999. Be Informed, that 'there Will Be No portion withdrawal by the beneficiary / trustee upon transfer of the said fund up to the requested records are below submit to this bank.

Therefore you are required to furnish this bank with authentic proofs dully, Confirming the death of the depositor and the approval from the next of kin (Miss Ruth Kipkalya Kones) to the deceased for verification and authentication of your claim.

T he Documents Are As Fellows:

(1) Copy of deposit certificate Issued to Mr Kipkalya Kones by this esteemed bank.

(2) A copy of a death certificate of Mr Kipkalya Kones issued by a private / government owned hospital.

(3) A copy of will certificate willed by her father as the next of kin that give her the incumbent to claim the fund $4.2 million falling on the transfer

DR ONUDUMA NKPANTA
TEL: (00226) 70408760

#217599 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:25 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon, how are you doing? hope you are in good health condition over there, i have gone through the mail which you received from the bank, as they requested us to provide the three documents pattering the deposited fund, the attachment is the documents which the bank demanded before transferring my inheritance fund into your account, as soon as you go through it, please forward it to the bank to enable them transfer my inheritance fund into your account over there so that i will leave this suffering ground and come over to your country to start a better life with you and your family.

Please try to update me on time to enable me know your conversation with the bank once you send those documents to them.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully

Lucy

Image Image Image

#217911 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:53 am

BOA//NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFER FORMALITY//BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 06/09/2014.

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferred or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

WE COMMUNICATE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THIS BANK IS IN RECEIPT OF THE TOTAL THREE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS FROM THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DEPOSITED FUND, AFTER OUR OFFICIAL MEETING HELD THIS MORNING THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE DECIDED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LEFT OVER BALANCE OF LATE MR. KIPKALYA KONES IS FOUND DORMANT AS A RESULT OF ABANDONING IT FOR A LONG ACCOUNTING PERIODIC YEARS. WE THEREFORE ADVICE YOU TO RE-ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE RE-ACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT IS COMPULSORY BEFORE THE TRANSFER TAKE PLACE .

WE ALSO PROCEED TO NOTIFY YOU THAT LATE MR. KIPKALYA KONES ACCOUNT IS DORMANT AND MUST BE RE-ACTIVATED TO REVERT IT BACK INTO ACTIVE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THIS FUND HAS BEEN ABANDONED FOR A LONG ACCOUNTING PERIODIC YEARS AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RE-ACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE WITH THE SUM OF (USD $1, 115) ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN US DOLLAR ONLY, FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BEAR IN MIND THAT WITHOUT RE-ACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT, NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL BALANCE DUE TO THE STIPULATED RULES AND REGULATIONS IN WEST AFRICAN BANKS. WE HAVE CONCLUDED EVERY ARRANGEMENT IN YOUR FAVOR THAT WILL STAND TO STOP THE TRANSFER FROM VARIOUS LEGAL OFFICES HERE IN WEST AFRICA DUE TO THE FORMALITY OF INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER REGARDED TO THIS HUGE AMOUNT.

1-THAT THE ACCOUNT OF LATE MR KIPKALYA KONES MUST BE RE-ACTIVATE FROM BEEN DORMANT TO ACTIVE BECAUSE IT IS DISCOVERED THAT THE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED FOR A LONG TIME WITHOUT MOVEMENT OF CASH AND NO OPERATION OF THE ACCOUNT, THE ONLY WAY PRACTICABLE BEFORE THE FUND CONTAINED IN HIS ACCOUNT CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO THE ACCOUNTS OF THE TRUSTEE IS TO RE-ACTIVATE THE LATE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT THEREBY SUBJECTING IT TO BEING ACTIVE AND OPERATIONAL BEFORE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER COMMENCE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

2- THE RE-ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT WILL BE DONE IN THE NAME OF THE TRUSTEE ( XXX).

3-THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE DECIDED THAT THE RE-ACTIVATION CHARGES IS THE SUM OF (USD $1, 115) ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN US DOLLAR ONLY

WE WILL ALSO ADD THE RE- ACTIVATION FEE WITH THE BALANCE DEPOSITED FUND ($11.5M) IN LATE MR. KIPKALYA KONES ACCOUNT AND TRANSFERRED IT TOGETHER TO YOUR SUBMITTED ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

THEREFORE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH OUR DIRECTOR'S NAME (ONUDUMA NKPANTA) THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT SLIP TO THIS BANK.

4- AFTER THE PAYMENT THE RE-ACTIVATION PROCESS WILL BE DONE UNDER 24 HOUR AND THE TRANSFER FOLLOWS IMMEDIATELY DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT, WE SHALL SEND YOU THE SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION.

BE NOTED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN 10 BANK WORKING DAYS TO PAY THE REACTIVATION CHARGE TO THIS BANK ENABLE THIS BANK TO COMMENCE FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

(DR ONUDUMA NKPANTA)
E-MAIL1:[email protected]
TELEX: 5543 BX

#218223 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:31 pm

BOA//INFORMATION UPDATE//BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 08/09/2014.

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferred or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

This BOA group of bank has acknowledged your mail and we communicate to give you the information to make the payment through western union money transfer to enhance us revert our deceased customers dormant account into active before subjecting the said fund amounted $4.2 million dollars in his account to your nominated bank account.

Use this information to make the payment through western union money transfer.

Receiver’s name: ……… Onuduma Nkpanta
State: …………………... Ouagadougou
Question………………..OK
Answer…………………OK

Note we require you to send us your payment slip once you make the payment for confirmation.

(DR ONUDUMA NKPANTA)
E-MAIL1:[email protected]
TELEX: 5543 BX