Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217350 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:04 am
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19405609602

Citi Bank,Davenport Branch
3801 N Capitol Of Texas Hwy Ste B100
Austin, TX 78746
Travis County
e-mail: [email protected]

Tel: 1-940-560-9602

Attn: ,

I am Mr.Tommy Clark Director of international Remittance department citi bank Texas US. This is to inform you that a man came to my office with a change of account from you, please check the account bellow and confirm to this office if you really authorized this change of account.

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JAMES WELLS.

Get back to us now so that we can remit the payment to your new bank
account.

Yours in service,
Mr Tommy Clark
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217370 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:28 am
From Citi Bank - [email protected]

Sir ,

Do you have account with any of our affiliate bankers in USA, CANADA
and LONDON? please check and get back to my office foe proper
verification, or do you have any relation who put your name as his
next of kinto his account in Citi bank?

Get back to us.

regards

Tommy Cark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217598 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:45 am
Sir,

Thank you for your prompt response,i have been waiting for ther answer you just gave me now. Please i will like you to send your details so that we can start processing the transfer on your name, i will send you a form to complete as soon as i get your details.

Regards

Tommy Clark

#217648 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
From payment payment - [email protected]

Hello XXX,
This to confirm to you that we have received the mail you sent to us,
what i am saying is that. I want you to stand as our partner in
business so that we can transfer the amount of $10,500,000.00 into
your bank account. like i said before i work with citi bank and
someone made an investment in our bank, the person died in an car
crash and while he made the investment he didn't states any next of
kin as we have searched for his families without reply. Based on that,
we want you to stand as the next of kin while we will provide you the
legal documents to claim this money so that the Government our our
country will not claim the money. i want you to reply me based on this
so that we will continue with the process.
Tommy Clark

#217681 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 pm

#217848 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:30 am
Thank you sir for your word. Like i said we need you to stand as a
next of kin to enable us claim a money that is in our bank here.
someone invested some money in our bank for years now and we found out
that the person died in an accident and he does not have any next of
kin we have traced to see if we could get his next of kin but no way.
so based on that, if we nothing happens, the government of our country
will divert the money to the treasury account. so we want you to stand
as the next of kin so that we can provide in your name the legal
documents to make this claim. we are ready to give you %30 percent of
the money while me and my colleagues will share %60 then 10% will be
set aside for any expenses that we may incur during the processing of
the transaction. so kindly reply me

Tommy Clark

#217928 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:03 am
there will be a bank form which will be send to you to fill sign and
return back to us to enable us hand the form over to the lawyer whom
will be appointed to process your name as the next of kin after the
whole process, the official documents will be send to you,then the
wire of the said amount will take place into your bank account

tom

#218168 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:31 am
Sir,
Kindly fill this form, sign it and return it back to us so that we
shall hand it over the lawyer whom will help us procure,change your
name as the next of kin to the deceased. Kindly get back to with the
form and your identification attached. I shall be waiting for your
reply and confirmation.

Sincerely,
Tommy Clark

#219432 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:00 pm
I am sorry for the delay i have been busy with other works, Therefore,
i have forwarded your details to the lawyer whom we have only
appointed for this work alone. the lawyer will stand as your lawyer
here for the procurment of the documents and approvals in your name as
the next of Kin. Note that we have paid the lawyer his part payment of
12,500 euro out of 30,000 euro he charged for the work he is doing.
the lawyer will write you any moment to introduce him self to you
right so i want you also to be keeping me posted right thank you.

Tommy Clark

#219613 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:26 am
Jedo Law Firm PLC
3132 south Pennsylvania Avenue,
Lansing Michigan 48910 Eaton & Ingham Cos
Email: [email protected]

Attn; XXX,
Sir,I am Barrister James Denowaski from Jedo Law firm. I was directed to contact you my Tom Clark for the processing of the legal documents in your name to enable you receive an amount of money which is in the bank in citi bank here in United states. Therefore sir, I want you to kindly reply me and confirm you have received this mail. More so, i would like you to scan and send me your identification as well. I have filed an application for the documents to be issued in your name. So i will keep in touch with you today if any docouments comes out, i shall send it to you. More so, Tom clark paid us part payment of the total amount we charged him for this work.

Barr.James Denowaski

#219614 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 am
Here is the death certificate of owner of the fund that is in citi bank. More so, we shall move to court to get a next of kin certificate in your name before the bank will approve the fund to be wired into your bank account

#219615 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:34 am
Here is the deposit document

#219616 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 am
Sir,
I beleive you have received the mails and documents we have sent to you. I want you to go ahead and send me your address/any identification from you or passport photograph because we shall move to the court today to get a court order and ownership certificate in your name which will enable the bank to give an approval to wire the fund into your bank account so Kindly get back to me because we have no time left sir. I shall be waiting for your reply and confirmation.

Barrister James

#219617 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 am
My friend,
The lawyer told me he sent you a mail with some documents. And please send him your identification or your photo plesse we are progressing get back to me.

Tom

#219626 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:27 am
Emails to [email protected] are opened in:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.2
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline