Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217351 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

No message body, just the subject "A project in your country"

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217352 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 am
From CHAN Lik Sang Mr.Nixon - [email protected]

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your reply,Please see attachment for more details,

Await your prompt reply

Best Regards,

Mr.Nixon CHAN Lik Sang

Attachment

Dear Partner.

Thank you for your response, Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your
mind-set before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine
by virtue of its nature. I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but
please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a friend in dare
need of your assistance. and I want you to know and understand every detail of
this project and why I have contacted you for your help. I contacted you
concerning one of our late customers investment placed under our banks management
about 10 years ago, and I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this
mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a
result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one
is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts
that I believe would be of interest to you.

I am Mr. Nixon CHAN Lik Sang, The Executive Director and Head of Retail Banking
and Wealth Management Hong Kong. I am contacting you concerning our customer and, an
investment placed under our banks management 10 years ago.

Let me introduce myself again. I am Mr. Nixon CHAN Lik Sang, The Executive
Director and Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HANG SENG BANK LTD, Hong Kong.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr. Marwan Zuheir Al Rusan who was a business
merchant and a contractor with the Iraqi Government but a Jordanian Citizen , Made
a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of(US
$7,970,000.00 USD) Seven Million Nine Hundred and Seventy Thousand United State
Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him. Again
after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him.
We later find out that Mr. Marwan Zuheir Al Rusan along with his wife and only
daughter had been killed during the war By Bomb that hit his resident in Mosul Iraq.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Marwan Zuheir Al
Rusan, did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my
office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, (US
$7,970,000.00 USD) Seven Million Nine Hundred and Seventy Thousand United State
Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.
What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration
10 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is
that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Marwan Zuheir
Al Rusan so that you will be able to receive his funds for us.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come
out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that
will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Marwan Zuheir Al Rusan; with the
information you had provided the attorney will commence his job. After you have
been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your
behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for
the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please
Endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue,
however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and
commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise
these virtues. Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure
of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given
out lightly, and I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some
integrity.

Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed
within 10 working days. What I expect from you is trust,honesty and commitment; I want
this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you
are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more
details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and
assurance. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated with the
below details to enable my attorney start approaching my bank for the release of
funds in your name and the preparation of all legal documents.

1. Legal Name.
2. Private Tel/Fax
3.Country
4. Residential Address In Full.
5. Age;
6. Occupation/Position

Kind Regards

Mr.Nixon CHAN Lik Sang

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217395 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:57 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you very much for your email response and your enthusiasm to be part of this project, I have exhaustively considered your response today and I am satisfied that you have an understanding of the need for absolute secrecy in this pending project, hence my firm belief that I can count on your total support and confidentiality. I would proceed without any reservation to bring you into the complete picture of this transaction . Before doing this, I would again like to reiterate the importance of confidentiality, as I am career bankers who is still in active service and would not like my names to be brought to a odium or my long tenure in office jeopardized. In searching for a God fearing and reliable partner for the purpose of this transaction, I have contacted you personally not as a matter of choice but of necessity knowing fully well, the monetary policies as regards funds transfer especially after the event of September 11th in America.

I am most delighted to have you as a partner, you will not have to worry about anything.Before the bereavement of my late client, I was his personal account officer, so whoever I present with the help of my attorney will be accepted as I am one of the people presiding over the matter, so there is nothing to be worried about that, color, language, religion, and location has nothing to do in a transaction of this nature, provided the parties involved have individual trust with each other and this is what I expect from you, full cooperation and understanding.

What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. My attorney will contact my bank informing them that you are the legal beneficiary to the said funds/money due to the claims made my attorney, which will be the details make available to my bank; my attorney will instruct my bank to make payments to you. You do not need to have known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money 40% for you, 55% for me, 5% to cover any expenses. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state.

In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. The investigation did not ever yield any result My official capacity dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, My Bank will by the end of this financial year broadcast a request for statements of claim to Bank Of China(BOC),which is the central bank failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to BOC. This will result in the money entering the BOC accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the Private Banking Services Department.

This will not happen if I have my way.What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is US$7,970,000.00 deposited, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as my bank is concern the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I sent the funds to the firm, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process.

My bank is simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end.

MY PROPOSAL; I am prepared to place you in a position to give instruction for the release of the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 40/55 and 5% for any expenses.

I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the customer I will then officially communicate with my bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things: all is done. The alternative would be for us to have my bank direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from my bank. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move.

Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you. As a result of this, you will have to open an offshore account with our corresponding bank to receive the funds, that is your only financial obligation. You do not need to travel from your country as the Lawyer here will represent your interest and sign all legal documents on your behalf.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a Hong Kong National we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by telephone, email and fax...

Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let's share the blessing.

If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account with details requested below.If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you about this project.I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, send me your response on this email to enable us commences this line of discussion.

Due to the above reasons I ask for the following details. As soon as this is received I will let you know what the next step is. And note that your percentage will be stated in our agreement letter prepared by my Attorney, as I don t want it to be oral it should be written and signed by both of us. As a matter of fact, this project is 100% risk free; it will not bring problem to us now and even in the future. Please confirm the details below. I wil advice you don't have to use the past to determine your future, work towards the good of this project.

1.Legal Name.
2.Private Tel/Fax
3.Country.
4. Residential Address In Full.
5.Age;
6.Occupation/Position

Kind Regards

Mr. Nixon Chan Lik Sang
Tel +852-8125-7527

#217458 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:10 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email, i have previously received the details and wanted to be sure of them as once they are placed in documents that will be send to my bank, it will be difficult to change, so i am taking a careful step to make sure everything are in good order.

I will like us to discuss on phone before we proceed, do oblige to let me know the best time to reach you on phone, this is a large sum of money and it is important we squint with ourselves before moving forward.

I await your prompt reply.

Best Regards.

Mr. Nixon Chan Lik Sang
Tel +852-8125-7527