Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217353 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:31 am
From WORLD POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAM - [email protected]

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WORLD POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAM (WPEP), OUR MESSAGE IS IN THE ATTACHMENT PLEASE DOWNLOADING, READ AND REPLY ASAP……MRS. FRANKA PAUL.

Attachment

Dear Winner,

Following the just concluded World Poverty Eradication Program (WPEP), organized by the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada and others, under the approval of the United Nations to help eradicate poverty worldwide, I hereby write under the permission of the organizing branch office here in Ivory Coast to inform you that your email address (Info) has falling among the selected lucky winners and each winner will be able to receive his or her prize won via ATM Card and the bank in charge of the payment is United Bank for Africa (UBA) and amount won is $25.000. Before I proceed, i would like to know if you have authorized one Mrs. Cindy Thomas to collect your ATM Card on your behalf. If yes we therefore want you to give us the permission to release your Card to her and if you did not authorized her, please reply to us quickly so that we can proceed towards the releasing process.

Congratulations and good luck!!!!

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Franka Paul
Payment Officer (WPEP) Branch Office
Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivoire

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217530 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 am
Dear Winner,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. No, we have not sent your money to Mrs. Cindy Thomas, she has written us and said you sent her to collect the price and we have to write to you to verify that the person who sent or not. Now that you have clarified that you do not send Ms. Cindy Thomas to collect your money, we will not write them again. Therefore we have to this e-mail our application form download, and do have a printout copy of the application form. Correctly Fill in the gaps with only pen provided. And when returning the application form after filling we advise you to send a scan copy of your identity card because of it. Well for the United Bank for Africa before releasing the ATM card that will contain submitted your prize You must return this application immediately before the deadline. The won after your file amount is $ 35,000, and this amount is processed in an ATM card that we send to you.Your winning code code assigned WP7100793556EP. Please let us know your full name and occupation. Congratulations and good luck !!!!

With best regards

Mrs. Franka Paul
Abidjan, Cote d 'Ivoire

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217750 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:57 am
Dear XXX,

We have the back application form obtained. This afternoon my secretary went to the United Bank for Africa and put your request. Congratulations your prize has been won today released and it was processed in the ATM Card and the ATM card is here in my office. Please we want to know if you'll be able to join the Ivory Coast, so we treat the debit card you personally? If you do not to get into a position to Ivory Coast to pick the ATM card itself it means we are the debit card you send through the Courier Express Services. Here in Ivory Coast we have some courier express services like DHL, UPS, EMS, Chronopost and others. Therefore, you will make your choice from the listed Courier Express Services, so that in order to write the debit card you and give you the tracking number so you know when the ATM card package will arrive in your country. Finally, if you prefer on your ATM card package through the courier service -Express then it means you send us small amount, so that we for the post -Express service that will bring the ATM card package to you in Germany and plus various other costs to pay. Therefore, we can meet with all the requirement of the packet to send to you, we hereby advice you to send us sum total of three hundred and fifty euros (350euros). Amount you won is thirty-five thousand U.S. dollars ($ 35,000), and that is the amount already in your bank card. Please let us know when you send the 350 euros, so I you the information you use to send it. Congratulations once more.

With best regards

Mrs. Franka Paul
Abidjan, Cote d 'Ivoire

#217858 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:03 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for the quick reply. So, what I wanted to say is that the United Bank for Africa has its price to win money and the amount is released $ 35,000. We say that you should come to Ivory Coast, so that we have the debit card, your price to win money to treat include, but if you are not able to get the Ivory Coast, then we can use the ATM - contain package that you send your price to win money, brought to you by courier express service. Therefore we have the following courier express services we listed here in Ivory Coast for example, DHL UPS EMS Chronopost and others. and we ask that you make your choice from the list, so that we the best way to get the package that know your price to win money if you do not get in a position to submit. Finally, we have mentioned that you are a sum of 350 euros, so we cover some expenses. We have your ATM card packs, so we are waiting for you to fulfill so that the package can be booked immediately. It is the $ 350 Euro to send us the following information.

1 Who is the amount Recipient: Mr. NWAEFE ERNEST VINCENT (our secretary)
The second level is: $ 350 EUR
3 Send the amount of money gram
4 my country means: Ivory Coast

Please after sending the amount, you will get your full name, you used to be the amount to allow my secretary to be able to pay the amount immediately. Please quickly for you to receive your prize winning money before closing. Congratulations and God bless.

With best regards

Mrs. Franka Paul
Abidjan, Cote d 'Ivoire

#218018 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:46 am
Dear XXX,

You must know that i am doing my best for you and making sure that you receive your winning prize. Like i said before, the bank have already released to us your winning prize through the ATM Card which is presently in my office. However, we are asking that you come down to Ivory Coast to pick the ATM Card yourself. But if it will not be possible for you to come to Ivory Coast now, then the only alternative is to send your ATM Card package through Courier Express Service for example: DHL, UPS,EMS,CHRONOPOST and others. You can make a choice from the following listed courier express services so that we will know how the parcel that contain your ATM Card can be sent to you. Many winners like you have received their winning prizes through courier express service like i have stated and we can do likewise for you.

Furthermore, i know quite well that you will not be able to travel to Ivory Coast now due to some reasons that is why i have asked you to let us know which courier express service will be suitable for you. And by this reason, we have advised that you send to us a total sum of 350 Euros to enable us cover some expenses like payment for the speed post and other expenses that were incurred during the process of releasing your winning prize. On this note i issued you an information to which you can send the 350 Euros. You also mentioned that you only saw name but no account detail. Yes the time is too short and if we should go by giving you bank account detail to send the 350 Euros, before it will reach us the deadline must have expired. therefore we are advising that you send that amount to us through Money Gram, in the name of my Secretary Mr. Nwaefe Ernest Vincent.

Lastly, i have told you before that Mrs. Cindy Thomas wrote from the New Zealand and she wanted us to send your winning prize to her but we refused because you have not issued her any authorization to claim your prize. Right now it is important you act fast so that we can send your ATM Card package to you immediately. Name of this country is Ivory Coast and that is where the 350 Euros should be sent to. Please get back to us without delayCongratulations once again.

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Franka Paul
Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivoire

#218051 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 am
Dear XXX,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email with a well understood content. Please be informed that this disbursement deadline is 10th, September 2014 and that is Wednesday this week just 3 days from today. we have spent plenty of our time in your process yet you are still giving us conditions. We have sent out more than 167 ATM winning parcels to winners in different countries and their payment were made through the Money gram just as we have instructed you and this is for a reason, therefore if you really want to receive the ATM card that contain your winning prize from this organization then you have no choice than to send the $350 Euros as we have directed. Yesterday Mrs. Cindy Thomas contacted us and she was complaining that we are not responding to her emails. Yes i stopped replying to Mrs. Cindy Thomas because you instructed me to stop answering her, right now you have only till Wednesday this week and if you fail to remit the requested $350 Euros before 10th. September 2014, it means i will stop writing you. Once again tell us the courier express service that we should use when posting your ATM parcel and make sure you send the money as requested.

Information to remit the sum are:

1. Mr. Nwaefe Ernest Vincent (Our secretary)
2. Amount is 350 Euros
3. Send by Money Gram
4. Country is Ivory Coast.

Finally, i am sending you this email from my home computer and this is because our office does not open for operations today being Sunday and i could not wait till tomorrow Monday before writing you due to date limit is already near and if nothing is done quick you could lost your opportunity of $35.000. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Franka Paul
Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivoire

#218120 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:41 pm
You have the right to call me a bitch? okay i am done with you and your opportunity is finished. hopefully Mrs Cindy Thomas may take over from you.

#218148 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:13 am
Thank you very much and goodbye for now. Now i believe that Mrs. Cindy Thoma was right in her claims. The winning prize must go to her.

#218227 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:42 pm
When a dumb scammer doesn't get their own way, they resort to their lowly intellectual level and forget the character they are meant to be playing

your mother is a bitch and mother fucker and your wife too. look i did not do anything to you and you are insulting me. I am only doing my job therefore if you have decided not to respect my instruction then leave me alone and go your way but all i know is that your prize will go to Mrs. Cindy Thomas. Lastly, if you don't apologize to me for insulting then i will send people to you and they will trace you through the address you filled in the application form i promise you.