Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217344 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am in the mail receipt.

The truth of the matter is that your file wan sent from UN in care of Mr.Richard Coleman to World Bank and I am in the position to put you through in every thing that was/in the dark to you after going through your documents registered with the UN regards your claimed fund to be release to you as been planned.

The legitimacy of this fund is ascertained and required only you as the true beneficiary to be in possession of the said inheritance fund.

The transaction can goes in through wire transfer and through diplomat but for now,regards the situation of the country as Terrorist is still ravaging the northeastern part of the nation which attracts international communities in the country,monitoring every transactions going in and out of the Banks,I will advice to you co operate with us in order to be able to make your funds sent out of Nigeria on time to avoid discrepancy in the security vault.

You are hereby to follow every directives from the World Bank Nigeria to facilitates the validation and the processing of your funds to be send out asap.

Always remember that World Bank of Nigeria PLC will do everything possible to make sure that you receive your fund successfully without any further delay. I am contact you at the earliest opportunity.

NOTE: Bear in mind that we only proceed in concluding with you after you might have been indicate your interest on how you want to receive your fund, so the more fast you are in getting back to us with your choice of receiving your fund determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

From The Payment Office
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217405 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 am
Attention: XXX,

Thank you for your email. Hoping to see that you do with the bank now., You will after your payment clearing collection of fees that are going to cost sum $ 799usd only, before we pay your funds to you today Transfer .

The name is blow back through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer, how to send the money.

Receive Name: ......... Daniel Emerenini,
Text Question: ........ color,
Answer: ...... Blue,
Quantity: ...... $ 799usd
MTCN: ....

Send me the following information when you send payment.
Sender Name:
Place as your country address:
MTCN / Reference #:

I would like to have the MTCN through (SMS) Short Message Service with my study

Phone: + 234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the Western Union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Of the payment office of the World Bank.

Mr. Robert Dolman,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217791 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:28 pm
Ok, i will send you my bank details where you will send the fees.

#217856 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:57 am
Attn: XXX,

You should go and use tthis account giving to you and send the fee today. I am waiting the payment slip today immediately. Hope you know that time is not our brother.

Bank Name: Nationwide Building Society
Bank Address:- 46 Portman Square, London, Portman Square, W1H 6LZ
Account Name:- David R. Metcalf
Holder's Address:- 35 Portman Square, 3rd Floor South, London, W1H 6LR
Account Number:- 17 33 09 XX
Sort Code:- 07 02 46
IBAN GB NAIA :- 0702 4617 3309 XX
BIC NAIAGB21
SWIFT INTERMEDIARY BANK:- MIDLGB22
LONDON

Get back to me today.
Mr. Robert

#218011 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:28 am

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response,I am glad to tell you that your inheritance funds is real and is intact in our security vault here in Nigeria. I am waiting the payment slip today. You should make sure that you fill the form and return it to me.

I need your Identification like Int'l Passport/Driver License:

The ball is now in your hand.

NOTE: Bear in mind that we only proceed in concluding with you after you might have been
indicate your interest on how you want to receive your fund, so
the more fast you are in getting back to us with your fund determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation towards the conclusion of your approve fund.

Mr. Robert,

#218461 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:47 am

Ok, i am waiting to hear from you. Goodluck.

What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00 million USD. The ball is now in your hands. In order to concurred this matter this week you are to follow my directive and instruction. the only problem we are having with you are not complies and darling of response.

Your Funds claims is a process of doing your best to know which thoughts logic-based and which thoughts logic-based. If you can keep your emotions in check and go for what you know to be logical, you have a good chance of making the journey. No matter what any one is saying to you from the outside, the most important conversation is the one you are having with your self on the inside.

I can faithfully say having financial freedom is a much more peaceful and secure way of thinking. I knew that risk led to wisdom and knowledge, failure is part of the process of success. winners cut their loser's but ride their winners. until you learns to overcome these emotionally driven thoughts,

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. Robert,